Was haplogroup J in Europe prior to the Islamic invasion?

Was haplogroup J in Europe prior to the Islamic invasion?

>GRECO-ROMAN, Anatolian, Mesopotamian

Gee, I wonder.

I read somewhere that it spread from the middle east to all around the mediterranean in the times of the roman empire. Can't remember the source (maybe eupedia) but you can look it up.

We don't really know for sure.
It's not Neolithic that's for sure.

Why does no one ever talk about mtDNA haplogroups? Is it because women don't matter?

Yup.

Your map is so inaccurate I cringed

>Terramare was only in Northen Italy
>Lydia didn't exist until the Bronze age
>lycia is actually in South west Anatolia for fuck's sake
>Pontus kingdom didn't exist
>Macedonia wasn't a kingdom

It's from the fucking Copper Age you retard. There was another migration from the Near East to Europe during this time that was responsible for spreading metallurgy to the continent. South Euros cluster close to Copper Age Anatolia.

Because pretty much everywhere in Europe, there is the same mtDNA haploshits.

It's easy for women to spread their genes around since they just have to walk and open their legs. It's hard for men to displace other men since that generally requires killing and oppression.

Fuck off mysoginistic retard

Some say Basque language comes from Copper age Anatolian J men who got cucked by R1b Indo-Europeans while in Europe in a brutally dominant manner. It makes so much sense since Basque language is similar to Caucasus languages.

Okay how about this?

>Pretty much everywhere in Europe there is the same mtDNA haploshits because women are wise and amazing and don't care for ethnic and linguistic boundaries as they are social constructs made by men

Nonsense. There is little to no West Asian admixture in Iberia. Basques are a weird blandaupp of Neolithic farmers and Indo-Europeans. They managed to keep their language while being massively cucked by the latter somehow.

Why are women not allowed to migrate from place to place like men are in history?

Anatolians 5000 years ago would have been transitional between the original Neolithic farmers and later Anatolians.
Also they might not have a huge amount of the original Vasconic DNA anyway since their maternal lines exhibit large scale continuity in their region. Their language probably still came from the Balkans.

Thanks for calling me a retard when I was just trying to help, I'm sure pol is proud of you. Anyways I suppose you were talking about the cardial culture that spread from the levant to southwestern europe ?

But their migration patterns are different and less informative because women don't spread languages and cultures in the same way as males do.

Because women are weak and other lands are full of men who will turn them into sex slaves.

The original Neolithic farmers were most similar to modern Sardinians. Basques form a continuum with the Spaniards and French while Sardinians are completely genetically isolated from everyone. There was a massive genetic shift in Anatolia during the Copper Age though:

Doesn't matter. The theory still works. You don't need population replacement to spread language and we know people moved into the Balkans from the spread of J.

John Bengtson has found ample evidence of cognates and shared features between Basque and North Caucasian languages but his work was dismissed by Vasconists as "impossible" and "absurd" because their heads were stuck in paleolithic Aurochs assholes.

Etruscans were high on J2. The theory that they came from Anatolia is only correct in the sense that it was during the Chalcolithic. They weren't recent immigrants.

Why are there no foreign haplogroups in Spain? So much for the "Muslims rape your women" meme.

So it came from the middle east?

What happened during the copper age in Anatolia?

How come Sardinians are so isolated if the Romans deported/killed about 80,000 of them in one campaign and installed their colonies on Sardinia, not to mention all the previous Phoenician cities on the island, it makes no sense to me

They aren't really. There's an internal population structure there with only the highlanders being the kind of Sardinians you see on genetic maps because the languages are from select villages.

samples not languages

That's what I thought, probably those are just Sardinians from Ogliastra (The central-Eastern parts isolated because of the mountains)

It's hilarious reading ancient stories about how people killed "80,000" people. There weren't even 80,000 people on the planet.

When you sample them from multiple regions it doesn't look much different. Only a small minority are shifted to Italy. The Phoenicians and Romans never bothered colonizing the biggest portion of Sardinia, only the coastal areas.

There are some towns that have zero Indo-European ancestry also.

Now post one of Sicily

Don't have any like that for them. They aren't much different from peninsular southerners.