Lambo-anons only. ITT we laugh at nowavers. In b4 "muh niggacoin, gubmint took muh racism"

Lambo-anons only. ITT we laugh at nowavers. In b4 "muh niggacoin, gubmint took muh racism"

stop posting waves on here. I need it go back down to ico price. Don't want to buy in when it's already 15x

Only 500 waves bought at $1,40.

Maybe I'll get a scooter.

>waves
>decentralized
lel

back to /pol nazi.

Muh dumb as fuck niggercoin. You get a platform to make your own coins and maybe even turn a profit. Veeky Forums immediately creates the dumbest shit ever, surprising no one.

Its still a product and they need to take into account PR and marketing. Anyone stupid enough to believe they would openly keep that shit on there is retarded.

Inb4 year old shitty man-tits interview.

any stats on waves exchange, such as how many poeple are actually using it?

USD gateway was released last night expect x2 in before the weekend

Too late. Waves is a dead coin.

This coin is now btc-crash proof. One of the only coins on the market.

how so?/why?

>no, the delisting of ngr does not count as an argument.

Dubs of truth. Waves is now also an easy tax-free way to change euros into dollars, while avoiding ridiculous banking fees. This shit will moon insanely high.

any tl;dr version on how crypto->fiat conversion happens

holy shit you're right waves is god tier

Same way the ripple gateway works.

>still below 20k
haha
It is looking like a good time to buy in though

waves

not familiar with that either; does it exist as a token or do you receive it on your bank account or paypal or virtual debit card or what?

Bank account -> Waves exchange

Waves exchange -> bank account

it's crashing

for real?
...fly me to the moon

Waves needs to do a thing soon.
Its flatlining for nearly a fucking month now.
I know its going to be top 3 coin soon but still.

Have .01 waves. I'll buy skates maybe

Yep. Soon it'll have a Chinese Yuan gateway as well

Forex and crypto in a neat little package

The potential is real

>nowavers will soon be punished. Sasha has strong ties with Putin and Vitalik

Do I need an US bank account to use the USD gateway? I want to buy waves in the gateway but all I have is a virtual debit card...

For the time being, you can use a debit/credit card to buy btc directly to your waves account, but I would guess the exchange rate that way is shit.

>but I would guess the exchange rate that way is shit.
I have not tried it, but yes, everything I heard about this seems like the rate indeed is shitty. I think they also limited it to quite low amounts, due to KYC or whatever that money laundering acronim was.
Seems like every easy way to get btc is expensive.
In a bull market like now, how cares for a 10% fee, you'll recover it in a day or two, but if it ever stabilizes, this will be an issue.

>abloobloo ur just mad they censored ur racism! Racism! Raaaaacism!!!!
Yes, user. You've uncovered us. We're all secret nazis super mad whenever we don't get to be racists. Which is why we used to make daily threads to complain about Poloniex not letting us yell "nigger" in the trollbox or Bitcointalk unforgiving of heil hitler as a greeting. Nothing to do at all with a platform marketing itself as DEcentralized being functionally centralized supposedly for efficiency in order matching, only to use said centralization in an authoritarian fashion out of scope of their proposed goals.

>what is bait and switch

Any idea on the limit? Something around $ 1000/day would be enough for me

Boycotting until they bring back niggercoin

seems like they have a €200 limit. Probably the same in $.
But don't know the next steps. I just buy BTC offline and then cash them in on the waves wallet.

forgot pic

Waves is a scam see

niggergate killed this shitcoin

It was always god tier, but they are including smart contracts this summer too. What an awesome project!

In all honesty, I don't want to shill or anything but if you are interested in just trading this coin for short term profit now would be the time to step in.

The price has been extremely stable for the past two weeks after significant rises and forming a clear descending triangle.

Next to that, you can read on bitcointalk that some interesting developments are going to be launched the coming days.

I already own 13K, so yeah, just gonna hold.

Oh and pls don't pay attention to idiots like this because there are literally bots (pakis?) on biz posting shit about waves using that year old video.

Video of man-tits Magee making fun of Sasha's accent, and just asking him questions in a rude tone. Waste of time, if this type of videos convinces you, you have no brain for yourself.

Yeah I never understood this...goddamn peeps are retarded.