So many of you goys fell for the ANS meme coin

So many of you goys fell for the ANS meme coin...

Been telling you, Mysterium is the way to go.

We're at $2.45 per coin right now. In three months time I guarantee this coin will be worth $40+

Why? Because unlike your gook meme coin which really does nothing at all, Mysterium is not only a young and unique coin, but it powers something of real value, a decentralized VPN.

Why does this make it valuable?
Because a fully anonymous decentralized VPN in conjunction = 100% anonymity. Mysterium is going to become the ying to bitcoin's yang. The thing inside bitcoins wang.

Seriously though, you want some good gain in the next 3 months, Myst is the way to go.

This is my last warning to you goys. You can either get rich or continue to lose on meme coins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RI7h0rddgno&feature=youtu.be&t=62
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't have time to make researches until tomorrow so ..

Is this project already fully functionnal ? If not, how do we know it's gonna go to completion and not run away with the money of the investors ?

Mysterium... have you looked at their Terms of Service? They basically say if you get arrested for being the Exit Node then it is not their fault but actually... it is their fault completely.

This is FUD. Fuck off retard.

glad i sold this at 130k

So basically it's a improved tor network where nodes actually get rewarded ?

Worth buying when it hits the bottom ?

Stupid post enjoy the bags. Yes the vpn idea is cool but also 5 years out and can be built on the ANS platform so fuck off and enjoy the loss

Omfg a distributed anonymized vpn service not being responsible for exit nodes/consequences. What kind of business model is this - oh wait every business model ever based on something like this...wtf are they supposed to do?

Maybe it is because I come from the real World but I would expect them to come of the Defense of anyone accused of these Actions.

That won't happen. A bunch of people will be imprisoned and have their Lives ruined to help a few people make Millions.

Not a humble group of people to be investing in when they even acknowledge in their ToS that you could go to jail for helping them make money.

> A virtual private network (VPN) is a network that is constructed using public wires — usually the Internet — to connect to a private network, such as a company's internal network. There are a number of systems that enable you to create networks using the Internet as the medium for transporting data.

Why would anyone use this shit when you have such great VPN services available by so many good companies ?

Also ask yourself how can you guarantee VPN speed in decentralized VPN.

This shit is pump and dump scam, you people need to educate yourself about technology.

RETARD

I have 12 myst.

The graph is super boring but its so little I dont even bother with it. If it goes up yay.

Vitalik approved the idea
VPN services you're talking about are not decentralized
The speed should be faster as people will be willing to share their bandwidth for a profit

technically this is too complex to provide good service.

Apparently, running an Exit Node in the U.S. won't get you arrested or get your hardware seized, but it will put you on some form of a watch list.

fuck off you indian scum stop shilling your literal shit-street coins in my golden hallways of freedom

go milk a cow and fuck your brother

>my golden hallways of freedom

>it's a VPN

Back to /pol/.

Y u mad ? Get in or fuck off

You weren't even arrested for being a TOR exit node unless you advertised yourself for illegal content.

Also, how would it be Mysterium's fault you decided to host a VPN off your internet, advertised yourself for illegal content, and were arrested from that?

bump

When will the wallet come back online? This shit is fucking up growth for $MYST and $CFI

Might be a good time to get in, but until the wallet comes back, stay out. You stand to make more gains elsewhere for the time being

Looking for a new HODL thinking about investing in this, predictions end of year, next ect?

God damn do you think before you comment.

Decentralized vs cencentrialized.

Stop spewing BS trying to make MYST look bad.

Have fun explaining that to a black female judge lol

>$40+
too ambitious, my bet is on $10 per coin

where can I get this shitcoin

nowhere
buttrex is blocking everything kek

>$10 per coin
I can get behind that.

Theory:
>people buying Myst at cheap on other exchanges
>mass transfers to Bittrex
>Bittrex doesn't like this so it blocks the wallet 'till price drop