ITT: Civilizations that best used weaponized autism to achieve great victories

ITT: Civilizations that best used weaponized autism to achieve great victories

Hard mode: No krauts

DEFINE "WEAPONIZED AUTISM", AND/OR CITE A FEW EXAMPLES.

People like yourself used as a weapon

>Hard mode: No krauts
I honestly don't see how the krauts were anymore autistic than anyone else at any point in history.

>Germanic don't speak until they are 3 years old
>common trait of autism
>don't see how they are more autistic.

Stop playing dumb. You have an idea of what autism means and so play along.

I mentioned offhandedly I wanted to work for Australian Military Intelligence when I graduated uni the other day (penultimate year) to a first year, she is a 17 year old australian citizen dux of her class cute as a button and she literally laughed at me and said: "I heard they are a joke".

I almost fell over.

>Germanic don't speak until they are 3 years old
I hadn't seen this joke mentioned in years.
Bullshit aside, little girlies speaking german are adorable. My niece is 3qt5me.

I KNOW WHAT AUTISM, AND WEAPONIZATION, ARE; WHAT I IGNORE IS WHAT YOU MEAN BY "WEAPONIZED AUTISM", WHICH IS WHY I REQUESTED YOU TO DEFINE THE TERM, AND/OR TO CITE EXAMPLES.

IMPROVE YOUR "READING COMPREHENSION".

You sir are defining autism with every post.

MAX AUTISM MODE: ISIS/ISIL/Daesh

Rape and murder little girls, check.
Destroy priceless archeological treasures for no intelligible reason, yep.
Obsession with weapons and riding about the desert like children chanting jibber jabber gobbly gook, mmmhhmm.

The only thing missing is the fedoras.

>DEFINE AND CITE EXAMPLES
dude, its a shitpost on Veeky Forums. From what I can see here, you'd be a nice case study for how to weaponize autism and turn the enemy population as dumb as fucking possible.

>"HURR I WONT CONTRIBUTE CAUSE I CAN'T INTO GOOGLE CAUSE I'M FUCKING RETARDED" t.tripcuck

>Definition (urban dict) The focused application of nerdiness , computer tech savvy and social awkwardness in the cyber pursuit of justice, Payback or even serving the public interest. Real world results originating in social media, online forums and other Web locales."

>Synonyms: (You).

Fucking Nippon gooks during WW2.

Its a test of your critical thinking skills and imagination.

The berserkers

meant for by the way.

You should lurk moar.

>implying the crusades werent a form of weaponized autism

DEUS VULT KILL THE HERETICS BECAUSE DEUS VULT I AM A POOR FARMER AND DONT EVEN GIVE A FUCK ABOUT TAKING BACK THE HOLY LANDS BUT FUCK IT LETS FUCK SHIT UP CUZ DEUS VULT

do swedes count as germans?

>fight over the succession of the head of your caliphate for no reason
>obsessively pray 5 times a day every day
>socially isolate yourself from women
>"Clearly, it is the fault of the infidel that I can't get girls! If I revenge them all I get my waifus in heaven!!!"

islam is autism: the religion. They had it coming.

Fighting autism with autism

What about the Celts who wore basically nothing?

you forgot the fact that they're literal polygamists so 80/20 actually pans out.

Even though Memri TV is essentially an Israeli smear campaign, I love it so much.

Kind of admire the Jews sometimes with just how petty and shitty they can be. Kind of reminds them of my people, the Eternal Anglos.

>my people, the eternal anglos
>outs himself as an autist in an autism thread

WEW LAD

That's weaponized nudity.

I enjoyed a hearty kek

This. Everything points to him being a legit autistic.