BUSINESS THREAD

BUSINESS THREAD

What are you retarded faggots going to do with all the money you make? You're obviously not giant pieces of money grubbing shit or you'd already be rich or at least be working towards it which means NOT browsing Veeky Forums... So what will you do?

Start a business? Help those in need? Change the lives of those around you for the better?

Put the rope away and think about it.

I just want a comfortable & easy life for me and my Girlfriend. Nothing is ever easy. Cryptocurrency is probably also an illusion.

Pull it all out and put into dividend aristocrats once i've accumilated enough to comfyly live off the yield.

Ay...I have some money lounging about, which should be for a new car...but then it struck me..

With that sort of money I could make an advance payment for an apartment and then rent it asap.
That way the tennants will pay off the apartment in time. I live in a city where the rent is usually equal or bigger than the bank monthly rate.
The catch would be that the apartment would pay itself in a few years time, so that would mean I would not be able to stay there.

So what do you think guys ? I'm 25 so this could be a pretty good investment.

Regulatory Burden is far too high. I think it is an acceptable idea from an Income/Loss Perspective but you REALLY don't want that headache. I can assure you.

You're in luck. I own real estate in 3 major US cities.

It's not as easy or profitable as you think, but it can be.

What type of condo would you purchase (1bd, 2 bd, etc). In what city, how much downpayment, etc. If you give me information I can give you some hints.

>You're obviously not giant pieces of money grubbing shit
Yes, I am.
My dream is to sit on a metaphorical pile of gold like Smaug and smugly look down onto the commoners.

>What are you retarded faggots going to do with all the money you make?

I once bought $100 worth of beef jerky and drove around giving it to bums.

>tfw being driven by a chauffeur through the working class area at 7:30 AM as they wait for the bus
>waving at them :^)

I want to attain enough to live comfortably in a penthouse condominium and get two 18 year old hookers to come to my place everynight and give me a double-blowjob with rimming.

Everynight

And still have enough that day in my daily budget to afford a steak-lobster dinner.

we don't have regulatory burdens in my country. not on real estate atleast.
You just need to register the apartment at the munnicipality, make a rent contract and pay 10% taxes on whatever rent you set. But alot of people forget/evade the rent contract alltogether. For some it may be worth it. But for me, nah.

Thank you so much for your time ! Unfortunatelly, I'm not american', but I will still provide you some numbers
2 room apartment which goes for 30-40k euros ( I have a close friend that is an estate agent so he'll get me atleast a better deal )
downpayment in the 5k euros area ( could be more )
rents go for 230-270 euros for a 2 room apartment and 290-350 euros for a 3 room apartment.
I'd go for a 2 room because it's cheaper and easier to rent out than a 3 room.

The city in cause is an university city so there is a constant flow of college students. The reason why the rents are so inflated is because they tend to bunch up. in a 2 room apartment you will usually find 4 people ( 2 people per room ).
This is also because the college campuses are brimmed with corruption, making campus rooms very hard to access.

Sorry for the rather crap english.

Alpaca farm. Live a quiet life and take off every 2 months on adventurous holidays. Work on music and whatever the fuck else I feel like doing.

>hire actor to mingle with the commoners on their way to work
>actor pretends to be super excited about work on Monday at 8:00 AM
>tells "fellow workers" to be thankful that the rich business owners employ them
>tells "fellow workers" that the wealth is going to "trickle down"

also. there are alot of people who pulled this maneuver. They buy an apartment with whatever downpayment they have and then they rent it asap. The munnicipality does not give a shit about this situation and just let's the rents be literally explosive. This is a nation-wide situation - at university cities.

a TWO BEDROOM apartment goes for 30-40k Euros?

350 to rent a 3 bedroom?? And this rent is INFLATED? Where do you live?

Your cap rate (8%ish) is pretty good... Any other investment options you can think of?

Eastern Europe. Romania.

>Any other investment options you can think of?

i do have some land that is just lounging about ( inherited it ). Apparently it has alot of solar energy potential. I do intend to start building a solar farm there in the next 3 years, but I know next to nothing about solar panels. That's why I'm giving myself these 3 years, so that I can learn something.

>Your cap rate (8%ish) is pretty good.
So...should i pull the trigger ?

Solar Energy is a scam. I pay $.067/KwH for my Power. Try beating that with Solar.

I want to buy a riding lawnmower, then I want to have my swimming pool remodeled, then I want to buy an authentic pirate chest and fill it with gold coins.

I buy wrecked yet repairable motorcycles from unfortunatefags, make them roadworthy and transparently sell them as repaired, roadworthy vehicles to poorfags
40-70% ROI, avg time investment 5 days per motorcycle (excluding waiting for parts)
I only do superbikes tho, that's the top-tier kind alongside luxury tourers, large adventure bikes and heavy-ass customs

I am rooted in my passion for mechanics and wrenching, making stuff work; primary work is white-collar wageslavery

a KwH costs 13 cents around here. And as of 2017 the market got liberalised. We used to have 1 giant that had everything, now everyone is free to choose the supplier.
And Europe's been getting alot of incentives for clean energy.
The area where I have the land is made also out of hills and plains, making it very profitable.

Greece here, system similar to you:

I pay 0,14€ per KWh (please use the proper term) and sell them at 0,55€ per KWh from my small 10 KW farm on my roof.

The price is mostly due to Euromoney promoting green energy, and for farms up to 10 KW. Bigger farms have lesser rates and are subject to tax.

Greece gets ~8-12 hours of suntime every day. High temperature also helps. Romania is probably half that.

>Euromoney promoting green energy
if it's a scheme similar to my EU cunt following the sam directive, that above-market price you get is wealth redistributed from your compatriots

straight back into the business OP

i really have no ideea about technical stuff. But I do have an expert friend on this topic.

So, is it worth it ?
As far as I know, Romania has one of the most backwards legislature regarding bussineses. From what this friend said, the area is pretty good for solar/wind farming.

The whole EU has massive incentives for green energy, bio food and electric cars.

I do want it to work out for you. I just think the old fashioned way sounds pretty darn simple. Throw Coal in and burn it to heat up Water. The Water is turned into Steam and then is delivered to a Turbine.

Very expandable, unbelievably cheap & requires very tiny amounts of space. You could really probably do it yourself but the Government would throw you in the Clink.

Good luck to you. I want your Solar thing to work but Coal has extreme benefits in many ways over Solar.

in Slovenia, that (((incentive))) comes from every power grid connection and costs me around €4,5 monthly so parasites are able to receive above-market-prices for a decade or so
such free market, much price discovery, wow

slovenia looks comfy as fuck boyo, i really want to visit.

Buy 2 houses... one to live in and one to rent but I'd be happy with one.
I'm 22 so owning a house before 30 is a dream.

there's no place like it, I'm sure you'll feel most welcome here

Guys, thanks for the input regarding the solar farm ! I will definatelly give my friend a call, who is an expert on the subject.

My original question though is this So..should I do it ? I can literally do it this summer.

in my cunt, an appartment inside the ringroad of the capital city pays for itself in 20 years' time
it's a long game and can fuck you over should the valuations drop or your tennants turn out to be problematic

Ι'm trying to reply to you academically but your qt's are seriously distracting me!

Go to your local energy provider (try government or biggest one) and ask them how much they would pay you if you were to sell energy from your solar panels back into their grid.

Type of green energy has different price. Different price for solar, wind turbine, water turbine, etc.
There's also a huge problem with location. Is there a power-relay station close to your solar farm? If not, you have to build it (cost: 5,000-10,000€ per 5 kilometers here). There's a trick here where they build small churches and there's an old law that orthodox churches are required to have energy, so the provider will have to build a relay close, to provide your small church with electricity.

One huge problem, finally, is a new "energy share market" that they've passed recently. Your energy, through that market, will not sell for a steady price, but it will drop and rise according to how much extra power the grid needs at every hour of day. Of course, a big, stable voltage provider will always be more preferrable from your small solar farm, so you end up making less money.

There might be EU Green Energy laws to protect you from something like that, so you'll have to speak with a representative of the company you want to sell to. Tell them how much you have and they'll lay out the taxation, costs and market details for what you can build with that money. Consultants like that are usually electrical engineers.

The trick is to find a neighborhood that's just about to be gentrified, buy run-down working class apartments, refurbish, rent to hipsters.

I don't doubt it. It's money out of your society's pocket, made to look like it's free from the EU.

Always bites you in the ass in the end

Where do you recommend i visit? Piran looks like the place to be desu.

Buy the way, your sale price is a contract. The energy company is bound to tell you "I'm going to be buying your energy at 0,30€ per KWh for the next 10 years.", so you don't have fluctuations to worry about.

I am from Lithuania and made dosh with crypto. I would like to live in Slovenia port city, because I didn't like west Europe coastal towns like Marseilles, Ibiza, etc as they are over rated, expensive and not that impressive. So question is how good looking are Slovenian womans in coastal part, is slovenian culture still conservative like in poland, lithuania, etc. and what is cost of living / ratio between quality and expense

There is a rent contract for that. it's signed for 1 year usually, and if the tennants destroy something or don't pay the bills or they leave sooner than 1 year they have to legally pay the damage/rent/bills.
If I decide to evacuate them earlier than 1 year's time, or I fail to fulfill my end of the deal signed on the contract, I have to pay them the remaining period until 1 year of rent.

It's a pretty neat contract to make, and the only condition for this contract is that you register at the municipality and pay a 10% something tax on the income.

Many, many retard owners avoid this contract, just so that they don't have to pay the taxes. But in the end, their apartments are left destroyed and in heavy debt.

Based on my calculations, an 2 room apartment should pay for itself in a maximum of 10 years.

So, from what I know the current sell value is 40 euros/MWh, so that would make it 40 cents per kWh. I literally have the main power grid for the 1/3rd of the country in my backyard. It's a huge powergrid that connects lots of power stations and dams.

Piran sure, Postojnska cave (wonderful cave), Goriška brda (world-class wines and chow), Ljubljana (cozy capital, secessionist architecture, loads of young'uns), Bled&Bohinj (picture-perfect alpine lakes), Velika planina (pictoresque alpine plateau), Bovec (Soča river, impeccable alpine environment), Maribor (2nd largest city on Drava river), Prekmurje (flatlands with fine chow), Bizeljsko (wine), White Carinthia/Bela krajina (rolling hills, forests, cozy little towns, Kolpa river), Triglav (highest mountain, almost 3000m)...

your woman behaves and believes according to how you make her; chics here are fine but I'm not impartial since they share the only ethnicity I'd consider not alien

40€ per MWh is 0,04€ per KWh. Mega is 10^6 and Kilo is 10^3
Are you sure you're looking at their renewable-energy-buy-price?

yes, you can wait for 5 years for the courts to process the breach of that contract
taxes from rent aren't the issue here since you pay them only for 10% of yearly revenue, 90% is considered expense
I'm cynical because commie leftover judiciary and local real estate bubble still not popped but ymmv

I meant in psychical attraction, not social attraction. Plus I would like to know what price for waterfront mansion would be and if it is cheaper to buy land and when build upon it

Here in Germany where renewal prices are high, they pay 0.13 €/kWh for solar delivered from your home, guaranteed for a few years

*renewable

any property that's in the maritime region and already zoned for building isn't cheap; don't know the prices tho
I already wrote that the women are fine

Due to being a fairly corrupt country, we have very fast lawyers. Believe me, some of my lawyer friends are very, very fast.

that's the sell price...Sorry, a mWh from solar energy is rated at 190 euros, so that would make it 0,19 euros ?
I'm not very good at this. But I called my friend and he'll call me back today, he's in a meeting.

The only thing that I know is that I have a piece of land which has potential for both solar panels and wind turbines.
Thanks for your help !

No problem, have fun with your turbines and/or panels, and if turbines, don't walk under them!

i hope it's turbines...
studies show that turbines pay off in an average of 2,7 years, solar panels in 5,5 years and water turbines in 6,7 years. I also have a big ass river like 2 kms from the backyard.
I have no ideea regarding the costs, but we are 2 associates and my friend has a friend which has ample experience with EU fundings. From what I read you need about 20k euros in order to get started ?

Money is an illusion, money is illusion magic that can force wizards to give you their mana to make your dreams a reality. Remember that.

What, with turbines?

100,000€ for the big ones, but they produce a fuckload of power since they never stop (unless for maintenance) -your power plant will be rated in MW, not KW. And Romania is a much windier country.

20,000€ maybe for a garden of sub-MW turbines. There's tons of models.

But the huge white ones that you see in parks cost 400,000€ each.

I looked into having a small hydro power plant in the past; since you're operating as a company, you need invoices of all things you order, especially when participating in public bids for EU funds

a Francis type turbine will set you back around €40k, you will also need water rights, zoning plans, building permissions, successfully winning the public bid for the x-year long concession (sp? it's % of your yearly revenue that goes into state budget on top of all taxes) by your government
then there's construction costs, testing and connecting to the grid (€7,5k in my cunt)

the cost projection for a 56kW plant I had in mind reached just below €200k, it'd pay for itself in 5 years and operate some 30 more, if not even longer

if my bussines experience taught me something, is to always start small, especially if it's a domain I know very little about. My friend agrees with this philosophy. Some do, some don't.
We are looking somewhere at a 40k budget, but we'll have to see what's what with the EU funding.

Those are some insane numbers. And insanely profitable. Sounds like a great ideea for the future, will write it down. Thanks !

yeah, renewable energy plants are something you build for your kids, not for instant profits

A pay-off period of 3-5 years is pretty much instant profit.

that ROI is just in case you decide to sell only electricity

I wanted to host a disaster recovery location for enterprise data centers, a crypto mining facility and perhaps even a hydrogen generation plant but the wealth redistribution scheme reached its target quota before I was able to make it

Not all of us calculate lifetime in decades :(

That is an extremely good plan, especially since you'd have natural cooling for the mine too, not to mention the generator right nearby, so no outtages.

Has your plan gone completely to the scrap pile?

life, bussines experience and Warren Buffet taught me to get rid of my "microwave succes" mentality. I used to be like that, and it was horrible. Now I take a more humane pace.

no, I already have all requirements met to file for water rights (fisheries association, local municipality, environmental agency), the local zoning is favourable at the microlocation, also a building permission is available since there's already a building in situ, getting a concession from gov't would be merely a formality (4% revenuee is standard here, I'd be willing to go much higher in case there was competition participating)

all I need is capital and I don't want to share anything; the stream I have picked is nearly river-tier and has nearly constant flow throughout the year, with little variation

I see it becoming a reality sooner or later and I haven't given up

kill yourself mouth breather

solar power is the future

It's not the mentality, it's pragmatic reasoning. People without kidneys don't usually live past 35 and the transplant list is thousands of kids long who have priority over me.

Then get it going and get to building it, it sounds good. Capital from a bank, I guess? Have you subtracted loan costs from your profit projections?

there are no longer 0% loans and 30% co-funding backed by the state, that set me back more than the closure of above-market price of kWh
I don't want to be a slave to the kikes' interest rates, that's why it's on hold but it'll come true sooner or later; I already own the property in question so noone can take that away from me