Is worshiping Jesus idolatry?

Is worshiping Jesus idolatry?

youtu.be/peas7C2I3lk

No because Jesus is God.

All personal gods are idols

YES; ONE SHOULD REVERE JESUS, NOT WORSHIP HIM; THE ONLY ONE WHO SHOULD BE WORSHIPPED IS GOD.

false. Idolatry is worshiping idols as Gods. Not using idols in spiritual practice nor having personal gods.

fuck off christfag

So if I worship the statue of Zeus as a representation of Zeus on Mount Olympus, not the statue as being Zeus himself, YHWH is okay with that?

Hey, I have a suggestion

I'm okay with it. I really don't care what YWHW thinks.

YHWH IS A DJINNI/DEMON, NOT GOD; WORSHIPPING YHWH CONSTITUTES IDOLATRY.

Define God and idolatry for me please.

GOD IS THE ABSOLUTE BEING, COMPRISING ALL THAT IS, AND ALL THAT IS NOT.

IDOLATRY IS THE WORSHIP OF SOMETHING, OR SOMEONE, AS IF IT WERE GOD.

I personally worship the holy spirit.

Jesus is God, so no.

jesus is god's prophet, he is not god

Jesus is God in the flesh

>He still thinks Jesus is God
He's the Son of God. They're not the same. The Son cannot be the same as the Father. They're not equal.

still not realising god is all things

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)

15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

>jesus is god
>jesus is the son of god
>there is only one god
make up your damn mind

The funny thing is: the Truth as to whether Jesus Christ was really "God in the Flesh" and the Third Part of the Holy Trinity is irrelevant as to whether the Jews and Muslims would consider it "idolatry" and against their religious rules.

God could literally tell the Jews that he is Jesus Christ and they reserve the right to tell "him" that he's wrong according to the Rabbis and the Torah/Talmud. The Rabbis actually place themselves above God in regards to what is considered "correct" in Judaism. Because Judaism is, according to them, whatever the Rabbis decide it is.

So the whole "Is worshiping Jesus idolatry" is a non-sequitur; because according to Jews/Muslims idolatry is always wrong. It's literally pitting "religious law" against what is factually true according to God.

Religious law could be factually incorrect, in the eyes of God, and it would still be the law of that particular religion.