That feel when turning into a diamond

That feel when turning into a diamond.

Other urls found in this thread:

iconomi.net/digital-assets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been trying to tell you guys. This will go to $100 a coin in the next few months.

how can you be so sure?

what the fuck is going on i had money in this because it was stable and i think its going to make me rich

It will.

Because I am. Read the thread I linked from 2 days ago.

Too bad all my money is in ANS right now so I couldn't join if I wanted to. You deserve it Iconomibro

Tried to shapeshift eth to icn, sent transaction but eth balance is same and no transaction listed? Wtf is this?

Shapeshift is glitchy sometimes. My advice is go to an exchange.

Where can I find this

Is it possible an eth transaction just didnt send? Its not on etherscan either?

the shilling on this board is honestly unwordly.

it's like you fucking faggots are from some 3rd world country

>India
>Pajeet

nevermind faggot

You can't shill a 550m marketcap coin. I posted this coin on here so people could make some money. Too bad you didn't listen.

I don't want to have to sign up and verify to a gorillion pajeet exchanges just to get one coin.

Sorry iconomi. Maybe next time. Even if you moon, I still won't be mad.

Yea, using Liqui is fucking painful. The backspace button doesn't even work in the god damned input fields for buying/selling coins. Have to double click to select all, then press the keys real fucking hard to make sure they register.

I don't blame you user.

I only got 100 of these fuckers.How high will it go? Should i buy more?

Can i transfer some of my LTC to Kraken and trade them for iconomi?

ICN is a long term hold for me. I have 1200 and I wish I had bought more when it was cheaper.

easy a 100$ coin in a few months. Here with 2000 coins. Feels confy.

High. Hundreds of dollars.
Yes you can send LTC to kraken, exchange for bitcoin and then buy iconomi with bitcoin.

Idiots just use the Jaxx wallet or shapeshift app

Wishful thinking.

Aren't you just exposing yourself to a basket of cryptos? Therefore if you think we are in a bubble and they generally pop ICN could be a wise choice to gain exposures to crypto without having to balance a portfolio AFTER the said bubble?

>diamond
under extreme pressure and high temperature?

Your advice. It sucks.

god dammit I just woke up.

I mean this advice sucks.

Kek. Same shit like ANTS. You can't go up forever.

no. Last week I tried that. Shapeshif said the exchange rate was 1 ETH = 156 ICN at the time. They only sent me 105 ICN. it worked out to $1 more per ICN than they were worth. I sent a email to support bitching about it. I expect no reply.... but I will spread the word every chance I get. Use Liqui instead. You can sign up and trade pretty much right away. No waiting games like Kraken.

Read up on the company and you'll be wondering why it's so cheap.

It's not a great sign when their servers are overloaded to the point you can't access the interface.

What does this shit even do? Manages investments? Ohkayyy. Just looks like some really good marketing desu

Will Iconomi's price have any impact on the price of the coins in their digital asset array?

iconomi.net/digital-assets
>Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Dash, MaidSafeCoin, Augur, Factom, Lisk, GameCredits, Golem, Steem, Synereo, Siacoin, DigixDAO, Waves, Aragon, SingularDTV, WeTrust, iExec, Matchpool

Yeah, I mean how could that possibly be profitable? Things like that don't exist outside of crypto

No. The adoption of the platform by the public will though, albeit much smaller than if they had invested into those coins directly.

>tfw only 50 ICN

Liqui is slow sometimes and it is shitty on Chrome, but it has worked for me. Not perfect, but I was able to buy what I wanted to buy and I was able to transfer it out to my wallet.

I've been in all of your threads and agree :) in since $3.20. feels good.

This. I have 42, i tend to buy more soon. Moon mission pls wait a bit more

Iconomi 4 life.

tfw 21