Why does God not answer my prayers

Why does God not answer my prayers...

Perhaps he has, and his answer was silence. Get a grip of yourself.

Cuz u jacked the rod once

Because watching your life is like watching a sitcom, which is funny.

The product placement for Doritos and Vaseline is a bit much though.

She's waiting for you on the other side, user. Just slip on the noose.

Mysterious ways :^)

Is this whole board just LARPing as Christians or what?

Being christian is the new edgy thing to do when all your millenial peers dont care for religion.

God left this place long ago.

The best part is watching them go to hell for adopting Christianity for spite.

Fuck off with this shit. Veeky Forums is not /r9k/ for christfags.

You realize that you ought to be praying for forgiveness for your sins and the strength to fight against sinning, rather than praying for some earthly desire, correct?

No shit sherlock

My mother is dying of cancer and now I have to look after her and my sisters, I'm not praying for some earthly desire I'm praying for her to stop suffering.

Why are christians such assholes?

Looks like they goin' to hell.

god isn't real OP. But don't let it frighten you. I've had to see loved ones suffer before and it is very hard but it does end eventually. There's plenty of things on earth that can help you along but you have to be willing to search for them.

How old are your sister's?

read Job

Because everyone is different and God's plan works differently with literally everybody. I was once like you where I prayed often but to no avail, but then all of a sudden he answered my prayers

Because you were written to be a character who has prayers that no one answers. Would you expect the author of a book with a character like that to intervene and speak to the character?

>inb4 Grant Morrison

Prayer is not a list of requests, user

God answered my prayers once. I went out of my way to get something fixed, but I still put it on God for some reason...I was desperate and needed help, I prayed, and then I got it together and it was all good. It was kinda like a trade...if I can get this shit sorted..I'd truly believe. Im grateful.

Same reason the sun doesn't answer your prayers.

'God helps those who help themselves'

You must get up and keep trying user. I believe in you.

John Tickle is the true god

it is

>she

>God helps those who help themselves

Then what is the point of trusting God and praying?