I am scared

I put all my savings in BITB, it is going down for more than a week.

I thought a lot of good news was coming but I am afraid now.

What should I do Veeky Forums? I lost >25k usd now.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1aTxTnDi4XZ
steemit.com/bitbean/@official-bitbean/we-ve-finally-made-it-bean-mania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>He fell for the bean meme.

Hold and wait... I bought in at 318, and am down for than 50%.... the dev team is actually working on stuff. Give it a little while :D

Here what you can start doing, stop risking your livelihood because of greed, no more than 50% should be in crypto .

You can't do anything about stupid.

Is now a good time to buy into BITB or is it pretty much over?

There ms gonna be a marketplace where you can buy stuff with beans next week.

T. Insider

I really hope so.

Yeah true but the thing is, I need to risk something at some time. I dont want to look back and see Bitbean at 0,25 usd without having a decent amount of it.

Well that should be some good news! Hopefully we can see it back next week in the charts..

>bought at 18 sats
>sold at 250 sats

that's how you bean

sell all your holdings and buy rope

Yeah but when it hits 1k sats, you will feel fucked.

HODL
I bought at 240 and not feeling too stressed about it, as others have mentioned the devs have been working furiously around the clock on great stuff (which is why you might of not heard much happening). They have been full time since April and are coming out with an updated roadmap soon.

Listen to this and feel better, its like our theme song right now: vocaroo.com/i/s1aTxTnDi4XZ

Just bought in yesterday at a very convincing 131.

Looking at trade history looks like lots of people just selling off their sprouts at low cost - then it rises as they get snatched. Im hoping some good changes this summer - what are source on the dev team working?

Id like to see something.

Green lines are the failures to break out.

It's about to turn - with or without the devs.

Summer season is bean season. Trust me.

the bean chat has been a source of info as far as devs chatting while working (right now bitbean is at porcfest 21-25). There's going to be online/offline commerce and some games coming out at the end of this month. Not sure when the android wallet is coming out but many beaners are filling out forms to get BITB added to shapeshift and poloniex everyday -- you should too every bit helps.

New wallet pretty soon.....

Damn so youll be able to sprout beanies straight of your phone? Thats dank. Thanks for the tip! Not regretting anything!

Getting less scared now. Pls moon pls m00000n.

I predicted this literally 1h ago. Goddamn

YOU ARE MY GOD

Meme triangles for days!

lets go to new highs

>every shitcoin is booming except for the ones I hold
Should I end it already?

well, I did it guys...I bought a fucking million of these.

FUCK ME. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. I hope the sprouting will pay off the debt!

Fellow beaner here, how much beans do I need in order to make some profit off sprouting ? Currently sitting at only 3493 beans

which do you hold? and wha tfucking exchange are you looking at because 90% oif shit is red on polo you trash

people are saying about 400k for daily sprouting.

Mate just hold on! The bean is only new and has a long way to go yet!

Wanna hook a fellow beaner up with some beans? xD
2NDyQH5PPxNojf26o5HY8sPhNJPUZcBL9N

Yeah I have 150k and it's not enough to even sprout once a week. It sais 6 days, but thats a lie.
The passive sprouting is pretty great if you have enough...

Almost back 2 200 sats. HOLD ON BOYZ!

dude seriously they are less than a penny stupid fucking faggot.

smart beaner

FUCKING MORONIC IMBECILS STOP TALKING ABOUT IT YOU RETARDS MAKE IT GO DOWN

dont you see whales see this thread? as soon as it begins getting talked its getting dumped stupids

also they are in a conference till the 25th

dont be ridiculous.

there are no whales here. Only small beans

Sorry man, not all of us are rich virgins from the USA :^)

Heres my wallet again so you can send me some beans

2NDyQH5PPxNojf26o5HY8sPhNJPUZcBL9N

ignorant fucker
you think they will miss a chance to see what a group of people think? if you beasts think this shit is going up it will go up until surprise surpriseyou shitholes get dumped because me as a whale can notice you morons are expecting it to go up

think you stupid kid
think retarded normie

Earn Beans here:

steemit.com/bitbean/@official-bitbean/we-ve-finally-made-it-bean-mania