User never changes

Where are the ethereum maximalists now?

>You're about to get wiped.
>$500 this week.
>It's only up from here.

Right here bro. $500 by the end of this week.

Interesting, I'll be keeping an eye on bitcoin too, to see if it continues to rise.

>it's going back up

Unless a miracle happens, the 1D chart looks sad.

Thanks for the tip user! I just went all in on ethereum.

Same fag paid shill or salty bagholder

kek

I'll wave to you as I drive by in my Lambo with Galia's head bobbing in my lap.

No I'm being for real. I sold out before it took the recent dip, but now after you post, I looked at the 5 min and its headed back up. I went all in again.

150mill per lick?

You guys said the same thing 24 hours ago. Since you love pattern, it means we're dropping another 10% now.

this is a comfy post :^)

:-) the dead cat might bounce, but it won't be any more than... I don't know
350?

How's the all-in treating you?

It's only a little above where I bought in, so I'm a little disappointed, but the week is still young. I guess I shouldn't have bought right before I had to go somewhere.

literally just sold at $315, was hoping it would go down so I could buy back in
should I just rebuy now?

Yes!!!!!!! Hurry you fool

>It's only a little above where I bought in, so I'm a little disappointed, but the week is still young. I guess I shouldn't have bought.

FTFY

Yea I think so too. The volume just spiked, which I'm guessing is because the network fixed its shit or whatever. Now is probably the best time to buy.

it keeps grazing $300 though
you think there's a chance it could dip below $300? I'd love to buy in if it hit 295

>the flippening is near!

BAHAHAHAHA

Depends on your exchange. Check the buy walls and see if you think it will happen. If you can get it for $295 go for it.

$2500 in december screencap this post.

buy DGB for moon mission

fuck it, bought back in. lost a couple of bucks from fees but I guess I can't really complain

user, you just got FOMO'd. Thanks for being krill.

Hi OP. Network congestion leads to exchanges halting ETH deposits and withdrawals. Exchanges halting ETH movement leads to panic selling. Bad ICOs and SEC talk encourage the fear.

Meanwhile... Solutions to network congestion are worked on. Regulations are far away. Apps are still in development around the ecosystem. Ethereum is still a corporate darling. Price is suppressed below its real value. Expecting a few more days of movement downwards, followed by a shoot up to 500-600 for the next big announcement.

user it could drop to 260 and I still would have made a profit

Continued: there is institutional money pouring in ETH. Those people have no interest in letting the price fall too low. There was a bounce from 0.12 to 0.138 for a few minutes on gdax, which should tell you something: the volume numbers we have right now are nothing to the people who want in. Those sell walls are paper thin compared to the buying power of some actors.

>throwing money away unironically

You need to realize profit. You don't profit until you sell.

I bought in at 280 and sold at 330. No ragrets.