Why doesn't this coin ever break out?

Why doesn't this coin ever break out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

went from 1 to 5$ stfu kys just uninstall lyfe it's not even worth living you stupid piece of fucking shit die in a fire pls tnx. i was being ironic lol fucking loser thought i was real.

It's gonna triple soon as fuck. USD gateway just got added. So much going on. Most solid coin on the market imho. Will be 20$ by july.

>Waves is a scam
It is a database, not a decentralized blockchain and the development team can delete your wallet.
That is one of the reasons why it is not on Poloniex.
Sasha Ivanov the founder of Waves will go to jail when he enters the US.
There are no people interested in this SCAM coin the only reason you see price action is because Sasha Ivanov himself is trading it.

>In this video the scam gets exposed.

Video of man-tits Magee making fun of Sasha's accent, and just asking him questions in a rude tone. Waste of time, if this type of videos convinces you, you have no brain for yourself.

Where does it get exposed exactly you fucking pajeet. If it was exposed in the video I wouldn't have bought 1500 waves fuck you really are retarded.

Because they censored NIGGER (EY...) coin. WAVES will never be anything more than a shadow of a joke.

Wew lad

>penntellertrash.gif

Here's a tip: when something big gets released and the coin goes sideways, buy in.

Actual good news, not accompanied by hype is as close to a sure thing there is in crypto

This
USD fiat gateway added literally today but bitcoin has the market acting too retarded for anything to happen.. don't believe me just watch

LET MY PEOPLE GO

Fucking hell I am so fucking sick of you. Yes waves is a cockteasing bitch. But you just wait for any waves thread to post your goddamn shitty "interview". At least post new shit.

Damn those guys are mean.

it's crashing

>-1.55%
>crash

2Fat fucks say some stupid ass shit almost year ago, still to this day noone supports them, not a single public figure shares their views. Fucking KYS

bump

I am so glad Veeky Forums knows fuck all about anything.

Oh no muh 1h gainz! Seellll selll!

Something big is preparing with Waves...when they break out it's no stopping the tsunami

I would be fucking thrilled if a cute girl told me to check out her powerpissing.

>waves
>decentralized
lel

Waves will be the new ETH, 40 by august and 70 by the end of the year.

Hell Cyrille Wetter you are again shilling Waves because you are working for Waves.
You are a scammer, you even told me in that people that buy this coin deserve to get scammed

You are welcome, Waves is a shit scam alright.

Please comment on the fact Sasha Ivanov never visits the US because he will go to jail.
Please comment the fact that Waves is a centralized database and that is the reason Poloniex does not list.
Please discuss.......

When exposing a scam you are not supposed to be nice.

Every person in crypto scene supports them.
The only people who do not support them are people from the Waves team and who work for them like Cyrille Wetter.
Other people the bagholders also shill this scam.

>If you are new to crypto avoid Waves because it is a scam.

I think you're losing it, user. First it was just the spam and now you think you're being hunted online by one of the devs?

Maybe people just aren't convinced of the fud because it's not convincing? Nothing presented by the anti waves brigade is substantial or damning.

Maybe just go outside

Every time when I expose the Waves scam here on bizz they don't reply to this thread any more and hope it slowly goes of the board.

The scammers of Waves will not discuss the points I made because they are legit and Waves is a actual scam.

>Beware

Cyrille Wetter so funny you do not want to discuss the points that are in question.

nothing wrong with 'tle 'tism

>Please comment on the fact Sasha Ivanov never visits the US because he will go to jail.

Who cares if the product is good

>Please comment the fact that Waves is a centralized database and that is the reason Poloniex does not list.

Who cares if the product is good

Anyone notice that none of the other statements were arguments? Right.

I'm not that guy, but

>ivanov is a felon
No, he isn't. Blatant fud

The whole rest of your point is
>scammy scam scammerson
Literally nothing to refute. There's no claim. Its just yelling at clouds, or should I say WAVES

Go take your meds, or take a nap or something. Get your life together. Spending this much energy making no sense has to be unhealthy

Doesn't want to discuss the fact that:

>Waves is a database and not a blockchain
>Waves devteam can delete your wallet.

The above the reason why Poloniex doesn't want to list Waves
The above why Sasaha Scammer Ivanonov doesn't visit the US

>Waves is a scam just like Paycoin

>>Waves is a database and not a blockchain

Who cares?

Literally what's XEM, what's Ripple?

As long as it works IDGAF>

Dev.pywaves.org/blocks
Wavesexplorer.com

Blocks. In a chain. On an open explorer.
That was hard.

>delete your wallet
Now you're just making shit up. You have this confused with bancor

Pls go and stay go.

Lol, I keep finding your bashing posts on here but my name is not cyrelle. What does it even matter who I am though. The point still stands.

If you recognize me by my writing somehow, you probably also see my posts on Bancor threads where I slaughter nobancs on the regular.
I do this because I am fighting the good fight and want my coins and brethren to succeed.

Waves is not a blockchain see the video and you will understand.

>As long as it works IDGAF
To scam people you mean?

Niggerwallet and Hitlercoin got deleted.

Cyrille Wetter told me he is shilling on biz with several other dev members.
>Yes you are right both Bancor and Waves are scam.

See video how Waves got exposed and see how the founder of Waves gets slaughtered

Motherfucker, what coins do you like then?

be more specific faggot

selling all my waves now

SCAM

BTC
LTC
ETC

Thank me later and fuck you Cyrille Wetter go shill your scam shit Waves somewhere else.

>convinced waves is a scam
>tries so fucking hard
You just convinced me to buy more waves mate, by the way how much are you getting paid for this low quality fud?

Waves is a complete marketplace for future crypto projects, USD is in, that is huge, the amount of progress is unbelivable...

just watch the movements on bittrex, waves are making fake ceilings pushing the value down so weak hands will drop more...

>paranoid personality disorder
>appeal to (false) authority
>appeal to the crowd
>ad hominem
>ad infinitum
>argument from ignorance ("truth by assertion")

You're like a fallacies 101 course unto yourself.

Every argument you've had has been torn apart at some point in the last week, yet you continue hammering the same points over and over again, proving you aren't interested in learning anything, but exercising your opinion and ego over the board and this discussion.

2/10 for effort and lack of evidence

STOP BASHING THE COIN IN WHICH I PUT ALL MY LIFE SAVINGS.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trust me user. its going to pay off. Just hodl and relax, take profit if you think you have to. But dont sell all, it will go very high someday

Cyrille Wetter and several other members from the Waves devteam samefagging each other.
So fucking obvious just as obvious Waves is a scam

Dude nobody believes you. its just regular people, either way whats the difference

WAVES IS GOING TO BE A TOP 3 COIN WITHIN A YEAR.

Fuck everyone that's trying to sabotage the moon mission. You are literally trash.