Is J2 haplogroup the master race?

Is J2 haplogroup the master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natufian_culture#Genetics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not the Kangz haplogroup

>Kosovo
Wait... were they kangz?

Ancient Greeks were Albanians who got routed by invading Turks. Stay woke, my friend.

WE

How exactly did haplogroup E1b1b get from Africa to Europe? Did a group of nigger men conquer Europe and rape millions of women thousands of years ago? Were the indigenous people of Europe okay with this?

Not everyone in Africa is a nigger you know.

E1b1 is North African.

>nigger men
north africans were white mediterranean before the islamic slave trade

E1b is Natufian not African.

Africans have it because Eurasian men have periodically went back to Africa to have sex with their women.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natufian_culture#Genetics

Science says E1b1b originated in Ethiopia. Are white people claiming "We wuz Ethiopians" now?

Provide ANY evidence of these incursions into sub-Saharan Africa by Eurasian warriors.

>Science says

Who is "Science"? "Science says" is a meme phrase if you don't tell people what the fucking source is.

>Haplogroups define race and ethnicity
I guess Hitler was Jewish.

Science says you better shut your face, ignorant /pol/tard.

Science says you should provide evidence for your fucking statements instead of flinging ad-hominems as soon as someone asks for them.

hitler and napoleon were both e1b1b and they were white

Science says Hitler and Napoleon were Ethiopian.

Albanian*

They both had a nigger great great granddaddy.

The Roman Empire was built on chest and back hair.

WE

why do vikangz have over 70%?

>White bois on suicide watch

Probably a cold weather adaptation, like that of the Ainu.

I'm not even rejecting your claim, I'm asking you to put your money where your mouth is when you say shit like "science says".

But science says you're either unable or unwilling to do that, so an argument given without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Mesopotamians and Persians were hairlets? But their beards looked so nice in their art.

But why would it be specific to those places when many cold climates lack it?

>hairlets
Mesopotamia looks fine on the map, over 60% body hair. Perisa still ranges between 50 to 40%. Not bad considering the Mongolian and Turkish invasions.

>Science says

kill yourself you miserable cretin you are everything wrong with our culture

Pop geneticists are annoying as fuck but everything wrong with our culture is stretching it a bit.

Armchair psychs are a lot worse.

Since the J2 group is concentrated more in Mesopotamia, you should have shown the Babylonians or something

Italians just love that big Babylonian cock

>he thinks I dislike his field
>not what I directly quoted

I'm referring to the anthropomorphization and worship of current scientific thought as the be all end all of truth, a phenomenon increasingly common in the West probably because of conditioning in the public school system. I've heard that shit irl unironically.

B-b-but didn't you watch Bill Nye? Science ROOLZ!

>implying all of these things

If you just wanted to rant about scientism then make a new thread &Humanitiesfag.

E3b has different origins, caucasoid ancient expansions are the main source, pre-historic, but some claim that is neolithic marker, just like the J, brought by the farmers.

Tee bee aytch, science is far and away the best way to determine material truths.

J2 doesn't correspond with the Roman empire. NorthWest Africa is relatively low in hap J2. Except for Sephardic Jews that have a high frequency of the haplogroup.

E1b has a lot of subclades. E-V13 is common in SouthEast Europeans, and Levantines to an extent, but rare in North African Berbers/Arabs.

Here is a map to check if you are actually a white person or a Mediterranean kangz.

Master race scientifically defined. Pic related.

>northwest europeans are more northwest europeans
Holy...

I don't need to. Natufians having zero drops of SSA blood in them proves that E1b is indigenous to Eurasia although technically it could predate the genetic drift which resulted in the racial-genetic differences between Eurasia and Africa but if not, it has to be the marker of Eurasian men in Africa.

fix'd

Fucking Ib*rian snowniggers.

Is Northern-America really that hairless or is the map just restricted to the native population?

reminder that if you're not from here you don't deserve to call yourself European

Can someone explain all this DNA and Haplogroup stuff to me? I've heard before that it's more indicative of some correlation to where a typical DNA strand is found, but it's all confusing to me.

Useful for tracking migrations but not much else

Thanks. I've had history professors rail against the emphasis placed on DNA tests and argue that they aren't really evidence of racial purity and the like.

we wuz hairy n shiet

All people with the same Y DNA haplogroup share the same father's father's father's father father.

>balkaniggers & snowniggers
>european

Hitler was E-V13. His lineage is from the Balkans.

DAS RITE
GAYREEKS AND SERBITCHES CAN ONLY CRY

The fact that R1 is present in nearly the entire population of central Africa reaffirms the back to Africa theory. The native haplogroups of Africa are A and B. The rest originated in Asia. E originated in the levant.

Greeks and Serbs are Albanian rape babies which explains the map.

Albanians really wuz kangz.

which africans? North or east?

>moortugal

j2 halogroup confirmed kangz gene

forgot to add picture

are you retard? v-13 dont peak in the so called moors.
btw that's 2% in iberia

Instead M-88 which is a Berber gene does.

>Mongolian and Turkish invasions
Of course its not bad considering both of those two had little direct genetic impact on Iranians.

>hairlet areas can't contribute to society while hairmench can
what did they mean by this

>somalia and ethiopia is the epicenter

welp lets put that haplotype in the dumpster