Which Chinese dynasty was the most nationalist?

Did any Chinese dynasties advocate ethnic nationalism of ethnic Han Chinese or other Chinese ethnicities?

Have any Chinese dynasties spoken about what they thought about the Hans invading Europe?

Have any Chinese dynasties talked about possibly invading Europe?

Were European women ever brought to ancient China as sex slaves?

Why didn't ancient China ever invade Europe and take over when they were far more advanced and had a much high IQ average?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jessicababyfat/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=GzD0TOJ_h-4&t=0m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=hpCbpyVYqnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That chick is Korean tho

Woops, I meant what did Chinese dynasties think of Hun invasion of Europe.

No, she's Taiwanese. Taiwan is China.

No the fuck it is not.

>Republic of China

thats what they want you to believe

The Chinese invented guns long before everyone else.

It's weird they didn't take over the world at that point.

I dare you to ask someone from Taiwan if they are chinese

>Did any Chinese dynasties advocate ethnic nationalism of ethnic Han Chinese or other Chinese ethnicities?

Not really. It was civilization vs barbarians, not so much what language you spoke as much as you wrote it in Chinese characters and praised Huangdi.

>the Hans invading Europe

When did this happen?

>Have any Chinese dynasties talked about possibly invading Europe?

Pfft, no. It was on the other side of the world. To a classical Chinese dynasty such a suggestion would be akin to launching an invasion of the Moon.

>Were European women ever brought to ancient China as sex slaves?

No, but maybe roman soldiers were brought there to work. Maybe.

>Why didn't ancient China ever invade Europe and take over when they were far more advanced and had a much high IQ average?

See "on the other side of the world". Do you understand logistics, nigger?

"Everyone that isn't Chinese is a dirty barbarian with nothing we need, oh shit a civil war" -China since ancient times.

The US is forced to take a one China policy stance.

How would a black guy get treated in Shanghai?

I want those thighs to annex my face

>that pic

why must you do this to me

Same.

Not anymore.

I'm going to have to be that guy and go ahead and ask for sauce please.

Well, the Song Dynasty did sort of have to differ itself from the steppe peoples (Jin, Jurchen and Mongols) that all fought it at one point or another. The Mongols finally put the Song Down, but barely lasted a century, when the Ming, replaced them, and were aggressively "Chinese" or maybe "Not Mongol". Take your pick. Just read a book about the Mongol-Song wars, and the author asserts that the Chinese might have had an industrial revolution before Europe did, but the devastation of the Mongol invasion and the struggle to throw them off nixed that.

>Why didn't ancient China ever invade Europe and take over when they were far more advanced and had a much high IQ average?
this has gotta be the stupidest shit ive ever seen.

Have you ever looked at a fucking map? Do you have any idea just how fucking far away China is from Europe, and how difficult it would be to move an army large enough to subdue a continent? How fucking stupid do you think the Chinese were that they would even consider this an option?

But seriously, China virtually never considered large scale invasion of other nations simply because trade was much more important to them. Hell they never even considered an invasion of India and they were practically neighbors.

this
I know a lot of Chinese people and the few that are from Taiwan label themselves as Taiwanese

The southern Song could be classified as proto-industrial but I prefer to see it as an advanced mercantile society instead, similar to the Dutch Republic during the 17th century.

i concur

Taiwan is China, yes, but it's not related to the Communist China that we know today. They just share a name.

I'm from Taiwan and we're Chinese.

thank you. Taiwan is China.

im not saying i think they (you) arent chinese. Just that in my experience this is something they emphasized.
For the record i also knew a chinese girl from Taiwan who insisted that it was stupid to call herself Taiwanese, but in my case she was an exception

I wouldn't place much value on what angsty young libtards think.

S U C C U B U S

TAIWAN NUMBA ONE.

shes wrong.

WHO IS THIS WOMAN

instagram.com/jessicababyfat/?hl=en

Thank you

>Just that in my experience this is something they emphasized.

Oh so identity autism then?

Hahahaha. Nah

Pretty much this and FUCKING MONGOLS REEEEEing @ north of yellow river

Wong*

I know some Germans who label themselves as Bavarians.

With thic girls like that, it's no wonder mainland China wants Taiwan to be part of China so desperately.

Here we goooooo

If you go down far enough on her IG, she was just another skinny race girl/model. You can see her slowly getting thicker and thicker, which is pretty fucking cool.

back to r/asianmasculinity you go

That is amazing!

All East Asian girls need to start eating more and working out. They're so much hotter when they got some thickness to them.

Muh fucking dick.

You should come by to Australia. Tons of beautiful white women dating successful Chinese businessmen.

Everyone needs to eat more and work out.

>Tons of beautiful white women dating successful Chinese businessmen.

youtube.com/watch?v=GzD0TOJ_h-4&t=0m45s

>women are hotter when they look more like men
>t. notorious bum-driller Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe Ugwemuhwem Osas

I didn't know having a nice thick ass and curves all over is considered manly.

Who is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=hpCbpyVYqnM

Come over here and make me faggot.

>Did any Chinese dynasties advocate ethnic nationalism of ethnic Han Chinese or other Chinese ethnicities?
Yuan and Qing which were dynasties founded by the Mongols and Manchus respectively treated the Han as second class. The Nationalists swept in on a platform of anti-Manchu sentiment.

China historically doesn't give a shit about anything as far away as Europe.

Because there was a huge fucking desert and Parthians in the way, and China is the center of civilization anyway so who gives a shit about the Romans?

Literally perfect.

Word.

search "plastic gook #704325789" in google, should be the first image

China didn't have nationalism until the KMT aka the Nationalists

Her pussy smells like dim sim

What are you on about? Bavarian is a type of cream filled donut.

They invented rudimentary guns, nothing really beyond that. All the gun innovations really came from Europe, since they didn't have that mentality of "We da bestuuu!" like the Chinese did.

It's weird how for Chinese people ... Europe is far away for them ... instead of in Europe ... where China is far away ...

fuggn ebin X-DD

lol I'm from Taiwan and would call myself Chinese. I think "Taiwanese" sounds tacky.

Same. Ive never met anyone who refers to themselves as being Taiwanese

I feel like the people that push this "Taiwanese" identity are retards from reddit who haven't actually lived in Taiwan.

Even though I moved to the US at a young age, I still visit Taiwan yearly and people still call themselves Chinese, we all still speak mandarin and the culture is all fucking Chinese.

Chinese New Year is celebrated there, and it's called Chinese New Year, not that bullshit "Lunar new year" meme

plz no naked ladies on Veeky Forums

My highschool Mandarin teacher would say she was Chinese but we were learning Taiwanese from her.

Been in taipei for ten years, you're full of shit. ROC are obsessed with their muh nationalism these days.

BBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

Why would anyone want to identify as Taiwanese lol

This will be up there with that Zuckerberg nipple photo... People gonna come back to these for years to come

Every Dynasty since the Zhou fought steppe peoples bro

Better question: why the fuck would anyone want to identify as Chinese?

>being this obvious

Go home, Wang.

>Because men have pudgy, soft asses, and curves

a range of opinions it seems but most of those women do find Asian guys attractive.

the 3 dumb blondes are just in denial, especially when they didn't find that muscular asian guy attracted. get the fuck out. east asian guys usually have better facial aesthetics than white guys as long as they don't have too much body fat otherwise their faces get pudgy

anyway, i think we do pretty well considering the western media tries to portray us as sissies with small dicks when in reality there's no correlation between penis size and race.

what is factual though is that asian men in america and australia do much better in school and are more successful. white women are starting to see that and it's why we see more and more fine white girls enjoying the asian sensation

>Why didn't ancient China ever invade Europe

Can we stop applying our modern global mindset to history? It'st he other end of the word, might as well go conquer Andromeda.

PRC represents China. Taiwan represents Taiwan.

Taiwan represents rebel scum.

>Just that in my experience

So I'm going to guess a couple of things, and tell me if I'm wrong:

1. You don't live in Taiwan or mainland China

2. The people you interact with who would call themselves "Taiwanese" also don't live in Taiwan or mainland China currently

3. The people you interact with who would call themselves "Taiwanese" were born in the same country you are from

Please tell me which ones are correct.

I live in Taipei and the only people I know who consider themselves Chinese are over 35 (and not all of them, either).

Not the guy you're replying to, but I seriously don't know what the fuck you're on.

Most of the Taiwanese people I talk to -- who are relatively young people but not teenagers, 20-30s, and were all born in Taiwan -- would look at you blankly and say "No, of course not" if you asked them "Are you Chinese" or "Is Taiwan China?"

And not in an ultra-nationalist sense, not offended by the question; they'd give you the same blank look as an Anglo-American would if you asked them "Hey, are you Zimbabwean?"

Are you asking them in english or mandarin?

Both. I'm not going to tell you my Mandarin is great or anything, but it gets me by. Enough that I can chat conversationally with friends and coworkers who don't really speak English that well. Which I do every day.

I do not live in an English-only bubble populated by other expats and highly educated Taiwanese who've traveled extensively / had a ton of exposure to western media, if that's what you're getting at.

I'm not calling you a liar at all, but I am slightly boggled that two people can live in the same country (hell, maybe in the same city) for so long and have such different impressions of how people think.

And fwiw my impressions do seem to match up with virtually all of the recent opinion polls I've read on the subject, though it's not like I examined them very carefully, no idea how large they were or what kind of methodology they used.

It's semantics really, but Taiwanese people refer to themselves as 华人,中华民族, 中华民国, etc. and other words in Mandarin which clearly state their Chinese-ness, as this is their cultural heritage.

But if you were to ask someone from Taiwan if they were from China, they would say 'no', simply because in English, 'China' has come to mean the PRC. Much the same for people from Hong Kong, who culturally identify with being Chinese, but have to make the distinction in English that they are not from the PRC.

The opposite is true based on my experience. Taiwanese identify as Chinese. If you ask them what ethnicity they are, they might say Taiwanese, but they won't deny being Chinese.

No the guy you were talking to, but are you white. I think a lot of Taiwanese are aware of the stigma of China, and to Americans, China means PRC. They still consider themselves ethnically Chinese. They just don't want the stigma associated with PRC.

>would look at you blankly and say "No, of course not" if you asked them "Are you Chinese"
Well the problem is that "Chinese" can mean two things.
If you asked them if they were 中国人 then of course they would say no. If you asked them if they were 華人 then they might say yes.

Depends on what you mean by advocating ethnic nationalism. It's always been "everything Chinese is civilized and the center of the universe, everything else is barbarism". Certain generals and leaders would advocate genocide against groups like the Xiongnu and the Wuhuan to reduce their influence.
>Have any Chinese dynasties spoken about what they thought about the Hans invading Europe?
No.
No.
>Were European women ever brought to ancient China as sex slaves?
No.
No, why invade barbarian nations when everything you could ever want is right in front of you? I'm sure the Yuan dynasty had thoughts about invading parts of Europe.

>Mfw I am about to save the picture
>kek as I already have it saved from b4

None of them. It was a fuckin Empire based on a central culture which everyone can be part of if they submit to the rule of the one who holds mandate.

>uan and Qing which were dynasties founded by the Mongols and Manchus respectively treated the Han as second class.
Wrong. Only the Yuan did.

The Manchu Qing dynasty initially *tried* to do like Mongs did but it fucking died off since their own "Nation" was newly invented (i.e. from the recently unified Jurchen tribes) and the next generation of Emperors embraced their role as rulers of China. And with it, ending up assimilating their own race to teh Han Majority.

In fact the Manchus were responsible for creating the "Zhonghua Minzu" (Chinese Races) meme. This was to solve the fact that they were foreign rulers of a Han Chinese majority, and other fucking races such as Tibetans, Mongs, and so on. So the Manchus not only included themselves in Chineseness, but also dragged in the others as well in the definition of what China is. By doing so they justified themselves in Confucian and Mandate-of-Heaven/All Under Heaven philosophy as rightful rulers over Manchus, Han Chinese, Mongols, Tibbs, and SOuthern Brownshit Tribes.

>implying even 19th century's China wasnt country of more than 20 different ethnicities with different languages.

>far more advanced
>much higher IQ
Fuck off chink.

Whammu!
ゴ ゴ ゴゴ
ゴゴ

This retarded unrealistic mentality hinders Taiwan's dreams of unity and conquest.

中国 and China traditionally referred to all lands where Chinese people dominated and is a nation administered by a mainland based government. Both these names for China existed before western politics even gained influence in China. The names China and 中国bare older than communism itself.

Thus claiming Taiwan is the only China is stupid as fuck.

Factually wrong considering the nationalists that created the KMT didn't just appear in 1912.

"Taiwanese" Chinese have two words to describe themselves.

A national demonym for people in Taiwan, and an ethnic demonym. One is roughly "Taiwan people" and the other is "Chinese". They aren't all retarded numale jap-loving cuckolds who look in a mirror and say "definitely not Chinese!"

A lot of these polls you see in the West make a false dichotomy choice between "China people" (as Westerners think of the PRC) and "Taiwan people". Generally Taiwan Chinese choose the latter.

That doesn't mean the majority don't see themselves as "people of Chinese ethnicity". It's just a problem with transliteration to English. Our Western language literally assumes nationality and ethnicity are the same.

all the studies show this to be true...

IQ is a bogus measurement and you can't measure advancement to begin with.

Nipple photo of zuckerberg?

I want those thighs to bully my face.