THEY LAUGHED AT US

THEY LAUGHED AT US
THEY MOCKED OUR BAGS
TODAY IS THE DAY WE GET THAT SWEET ASIAN MONEY

SEE YOU NODGBFAGS ON THE MOON

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/digibyte/@veritees/citi-bank-asks-digibyte-to-speak-and-discuss-at-citi-hong-kong-fintech-tomorrow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seriously you fags are welcome for even bringing this to your attention.
for you bag holders, today your strong hands come to fruition.

i bought what I thought was the dip at 1700 and sold at 1600

no regrets

it's so sweet.

so so sweet.

DGB FUDDERS ETERNALLY BTFO

genuilly asking, why today?

I bought a few days ago because it's bottoming and I feel like some of the more established coins are going to benefit from some upcoming volatility however what precisely are you basing thins on?

DGB team was asked to present digusign to panel of asian businesses and investors today. News just dropped in the telegram a little over an hour ago

today or tomorrow?
they RT'd an hour the pic where it says is tomorrow.
so?

meanwhile on the exchange:
>lower highs
>lower lows

FUCK YAAA OPPPP HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, SOON THE MOON IS OURS. DGB BROTHERS UNITE!

>not understanding what accummulation is.

Go back to /v/ or /pol/ underage looser.

>all of this fake hype

just admit it, you're done

probably not the moon but we will make our profit. maybe next month if they get their shit together we will make money.
after that it will drop again until more news

steemit.com/digibyte/@veritees/citi-bank-asks-digibyte-to-speak-and-discuss-at-citi-hong-kong-fintech-tomorrow

legitimately consider killing yourself

I was mad at DGB I didn't buy in sooner. I fudded. I insulted. I just wanted to let you know I finally did it u faggots I bought some. 13000 DGB proudly holding. This should be good.

What made you shift your opinion?

Is this ironic now or something?
Everyday there's at least two mooning threads and everytime I check and it's still in the 1100-1200 range.

Like holy shit you guys are pathetic, even you're just pretending to be reatrded

It's not mooning because nobody posted loli digichan.

most people are just trolling cause Dgb made some really funny memes when it fell the last time.
but this conference is legit, and also July competition.
after that you should dump the coin, and wait for legit news.
don't miss the profit

Jared should hire someone who can actually do some public speaking without dropping the spaghetti all over the place this time

Oh you have video to the first demo?

He is a good public speaker though. From what I saw in his presentation.

Can't wait to see what happens overf the next few weeks

he killed the citi4 tech speech. Explaining the ratio of btc to dgb and why dgb will be mainstream in due time.

Anyone who was there knows it's gold.

FUDers are going to say what they want, that Posw poster is just paid shilling at its worst.

Everyone will see in due time, any "bag holders" hurrhurr.jpg will be laughing all the way to the bank shortly before Christmas.

Screencap this.

I have noticed from the previous YouTube videos that he actually is good at speaking. I get nervous and shake but he handles it well. Does anybody think it's odd that we saw a still shot from the presentation, but no actual video? Part of the reason I bought in. It's like they don't want us knowing what was actually said... cuz then everybody would be buying mass

Threadly reminder that it's time to sell those shitcoins.

Threadly reminder that you havent told us yet who is paying you to do this

>DIGINIGGERS BTFO

LMAO!!!

bagholder here

I've been tempted to sell these bags many times, but every time I managed to suppress the urges by reading about the technology DGB brings to the table.
This ain't another P&D shitcoin, this one is here to stay for the long run.

No other coin has this amount of fudders seemingly in it for good-natured reasons.

This is fucking Veeky Forums, everyone's here to profit, there's no profit for someone to constantly hunt down DGB threads all day to fud it into oblivion, but there is profit in keeping the price down so they can reap the rewards later on.

It's not a PnD shitcoin because a shitcoin isn't successfully putting themselves in front of large businesses and actively continuing development for years while maintaining a social media presence.

Citibank wouldn't ask a fucking PnD shitcoin to attend a panel that you would normally have needed to pre-register for.

Anyone that drops bags now, or even worse, sells them now, deserves the FOMO coming to them.

Bagholders get the fuck in here we're going for liftoff.

Remember everyone - sell when they present.

bought ans @3 dollars
SHIFT @ 1 dollar
SC @240 sats
Ark @42cents

etc. etc. etc. hell even bought digi @320 sats sold at 800 sat.

i'm good nigga. fuck your FOMO faggot shit. i'm getting mine.

No it's not fucking odd or weird, holy shit you think there's some kinda of conspiracy?
No other presentation had a video, video footage probably wasn't allowed or something, or it just wasn't the environment for it.

God what the hell makes some of you fags so fucking delusional when it comes to this stupid coin?

i don't get it. still looks like dogshit. trying to bate some pajeet?

You should have changed your ID faggot. Your pro/anti DGB in the same thread lol newfag

We aren't dellusional. We're in on the ground floor. DGB/BTC parity is coming. Looking forward to paying for covfefe with DGBs. Finally a coin people can use on a daily basis that isint speculation.

Let's get boners together

Are you being stupid on purpose now? All I said before wad that he's a good public speaker, nothing having to do with the coin. I still haven't even really said anything about the coin, unless you want to get on my car for referring to it as stupid.

Also you are fucking delusional if you think there's some kind of conspiracy behind DGB and that's why there was no video footage of the presentation. That is delusion no matter how you spin it.
You probably don't even know what they were at the conference for, and yet you're forming conspiracy theories about it.

And you are being delusional

Meant to reply to
And forget that last line,I didn't see it when I retyped it out.

>be 4700 @ 1800sat bagholder
>see dgb mooning last laugh thread
>check blockfolio, 1100sat
Dont make another thread until it breaks at least 1500 again, niglets

$10 by December

If it hits this, lots of lives will change. Here's hoping, but staying realistic. 50cents by December would be huge, but not impossible.

>$80T out of thin air

>$10 by December

I don't know what I would do if that happened. That would be insanely life changing.

this are the guys giving DGB a bad reputation for hyping.
I'm pretty sure he is one of the fudders.

DGB to 0.5-1$ in the next 8 months.
They GOT ASKED to do a presentation.
They have a few great techs on they roadmap which they already build / are building.

Like this guy said.
This is not a long planned shitcoin.

Tell the fudders they are retards.

Why I'd have 12000 dollaru

nice try coconutjeet

look at the buy orders

hmmm

KEK

because I would have 8mil

Samefag
You've posted this dumb simpson's meme 12 times in the past 2 days, using the filename dgb2.
Is this what autism is like?
>>>/reddit/

You're doing a very good job at proving his point.

lol

$10 by July

>You're doing a very good job at proving his point.

That took you awhile. Is that a new one? Very nice.

>Is that a new one?
I don't need new material, DGB just keeps plummeting.

Just this is enough to make not want to associate with DGB