18 year old bitcoin millionaire

>thinks he's rich with 1 million

This fag just opened the port for normies.

What would you invest or do with 1 million?

Penis surgery. Mine is too big.

Here's what happens. Someone "opens the port for normies" like Laura Southern like once a month, they all buy in, then BTC and ETH crash, sometimes like 50% or so over a few days, scare away all the normies who leave screaming >THAT BITCOIN SHIT'S A SCAM FUCK YOU GUYS AND YOUR GAMBLING and then it soars up to new heights and repeats all over again.

You see?

The fact this autist became famous for making $1 million off crypto just shows how pointless it all is.

He could buy 2 million blowjobs from your mom OP.

explain

Nice vacation perhaps. Pay off the cars. Invest the remaining 960,000 and go back to work Monday because you're right, a million dollars is not a lot of money.

Finally buy myself a fucking piano

what would be the next step after the 1 million?

I think that may be the saddest thing I've ever heard, or at least 2nd to that whole Anne Frank thing.

invest it all in shitcoins

>tfw im a similar story to OP, except i started buying on mtgox at $6.70

>tfw nobody except my closest friends and relatives know I'm even interested in crypto

what do?

How so ?

nothing to explain, he's plain retarded

put a few grand on every shitcoin in bittrex

sad little man. Sad!

You can live off a million you dunce. Buy a decent house, reliable vehicle, invest a large portion of it and don't go on cocaine binges.

throw 0.1 btc at sakuracoin pls

Invest it in what though?

Considering some buy-to-let properties, but I honestly still think the hottest investment right now is bitcoin/ethereum

Everyone here makes it seem like you can become a millionaire within a year of trading crypto.

Thats sadly not the case, because that would be the rule.

Having this autist go up on stage for the masses to shill crypto after only gaining one measly million is a testament to how rare it is.

Meaning your probability of doing the same has just plummeted.

I asked this myself. what to do if I hit the jackpot soon and want to be getting safe returns instead of "gambling on crypto"

Then why are you here? Scaling is everything. the aim is not to become a millionaire, the aim is to grow your money

>Then why are you here? Scaling is everything. the aim is not to become a millionaire, the aim is to grow your money

Veeky Forums gives the wrong impression and the vast majority of Veeky Forums thinks they can own lambo's within a year.

Not to mention I reckon the combined market cap of Veeky Forums is likely less than 200 BTC.

It's not going to affect anything.

Dan Brown bought a piano after he made a lot of money from his novels.

well there are many people than own >50 BTC and a few(I believe around 20/30) with more than 200BTC

Holy shit you are so retarded it hurts me enough to respond.

Biz has enough money to move meme coins and create enough hype to move shit coins. I myself have 60btc and a 27btc long on xrp. I will become a millionaire within the next year and would be much closer if I held all 1000eth I bought at $10.

Some people underestimate our power. I remember when RDD was first shilled at 5 sats the volume increased by 250 BTC just because of us.

I own more than double that myself, so good projection you NEET

There are a few ancient ones that lurk here.

1MNt6JJ9THRXhGNDYZKFGWt87Qm1zZpNCM

Welp, you know just what to do cunts.

Kill yourself

He didn't open anything.
Normies have known about bitcoin for years and I can tell you for what I've heard, they STILL don't understand it.

this.
also:
>what if I told you, the Veeky Forumsraelis are the real normies, and what we see as normies are really ultra-normies. we think we are behind the scenes, but we're not.

Most in a savings account
Some in an index/mutual fund
Some in crypto
Then be financially independent.

I wouldn't even need a million to be comfortable 200k would set me up for life, I'd buy my flat off the council and set up a small guitar shop with an online presence selling vintage Japanese guitars.

woult travel around the world 10 years long + tradins + freelancing.

Normies can barely upload their pictures on instagram, do you really think they will swarm fucking crypto all of the sudden?

you think too much of yourself and what a bunch of normies can do. The drops on ETH and BTC are not because a bunch of normies cash out.

i'll need more than a million but only because im a useless neet who doesnt' have any skills for a good paying job.

Kid looks 40 on this picture.

If you put $1,000 into bitcoin 5 years ago you would have over $2,600,000

For just a measly $1,000. If you bought one million dollars, you would be a billionaire, BILLIONAIRE, one of the top 4,000 richest people on the planet.

It's surprising there aren't more millionaires out there. Literally all you have to do is HODL. People always sell too soon, or sell at a loss. Most of the stories of people becoming insanely rich are people who bought $100 of a coin, FORGET ABOUT IT, and find that's it's worth $15,000. You know they would have cashed out at $300 and called it a day, but if you just mindlessly hold you can make great money.

I am dead convinced I can still become a millionaire. If I buy $100,000 worth of BTC and ETH I should be a millionaire in under 3 years. This is my life mission.

Good luck man.

my two options for advice:

hold on a hardware wallet (trezor, nano s, keepkey etc)

lend out as funding on an exchange
(sometimes you can get as much as 0.7% a day return, usually more like 0.02-0.2%/day)

option B is a bit more risky if the exchange gets rekt (happened to me a few times..)

If course you can live off a million dollars, if you can manage on 2k a month or so. For me to maintain my current standard of living however, I'd need about 4.5 million dollars in TIPS.

I strongly recommend people calculate their walk-away figure. If this NEET thinks he's set for life, he's gonna have a bad time... Especially when the government comes for five years of back capital gains and takes away a third or more of it.

It is not impossible. I have increased my holdings to 140btc now and aim to quit my job end of this year.
1mio is simple to livd of to the end of your life. Put something to daytrade and do some other Business like buy and sell expensive stuff, normal people can not efford to do. Boating and stuff. I never would be able to do nothing all day until death.

This...

Forget your lambo. It is a shit car anyway. Calculate your monthly costs and you will see you are able to live a good lifestyle as long as you don't buy shit

You're fucking dumb. My friend and I both browse biz and put together we have about 30~ BTC, and we're just small timers. there are some moby dick sized whales on this board.

Hey you guys seem to have a lot of BTC please help. I'm poor (but I'm also white too).

1GSydzJW5iLXQZT5upaK3D8Ao2wHorMPXx

Oy vey

realestate rent it out to students.
muy more realestate
hire manager to do the work.

retire

We got together more than that just to park in our Ark wallets.

What a jewish thing to say. Are you one of those race-fluid people like the ones who argue against white nationalism and then go and support israel?

I would buy all shitcoins

Havn't we grown from pools closed to meme coins.

Some kids here probably busted their first nut to some slut on /b/.

Veeky Forums is the fucking best.

We did it for the lulz now we do it for the lambos.

Just let the idea land that in a few years 20-30 year olds will be driving lambos they bought with the power of memes.

HOLD ME GOD DAMMET I AM GOING TO CRY

Can you elaborate on how 200k (USD?) will set you for life?

/thread

Do NOT do this, I work at a college and rented a room to a couple college kids, college kids are SHIT and will destroy your house.

>my life in unreasonably expensive

Okay. A normal person can live off a million dollars for ten years and some even longer than that

If you think it's easy to live on 2k a month you're in for a surprise.

Insurance alone (car/health) is going to take up a ton, especially when your net worth is 750k and you don't qualify for any breaks. Assume you bought a house. Do you like lights and water? That's 10% of your 2k. How about food? 400 just for groceries. Any other vices? Factor those in. Don't forget gas for your car. There's another $200 or so. Hope you also set aside money for property taxes, excise tax, internet, a gym membership, and everything else.

Can you live on 2k? Of course. Is it easy? Shit no, especially when you can't count on any subsidies because of your million dollars.

I did buy my flat and open a guitar shop