*blocks your development*

*blocks your development*

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seima-Turbino_phenomenon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timurid_dynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sintashta_culture
academic.oup.com/mbe/article/34/4/889/2838774/A-Working-Model-of-the-Deep-Relationships-of
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afanasevo_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestication_of_the_horse#Archaeological_evidence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Steppe
eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What was there to be developed?

>Mongols
>Conquering India

We wuz India n'shit!

why does everyone forget about the mongol conquest of vietnam

*monsoons*

Because it was about as successful as the Java expedition.

why do people say shit like
"oh finnish people are mongolian haha xd"
i ask why, they say
"oh because they were conquered by the mongol empire way back in the fuckin 1200s"
i don't get it
there's no evidence that the mongols ever invaded finland
and even if they did, it wouldn't have just auto-magically turned the millions of indigenous finno-ugric folk into altaic mongols

it's so fuckin stupid to me, dude
it'd be like saying
"oh literally all ghanaians are actually arabs, because of that one islamo-berber caliphate state centuries and centuries and centuries ago that invaded down into west africa for a short period of time"

it's so fuckin dumb
it's such a vacuous argument

haha yeaaaah duude great facebook meme

brb gon repost to reddit for epic upkarma

I think China did fine, didn't they?

Finland was never part of the Mongol Empire

The mongol meme comes from the fact that their language family (Uralic) and haplogroups are mostly Asian

Are you autistic or Fin-
My aapologies

They were conquered by ancient Mongols: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seima-Turbino_phenomenon

>Seima-Turbino phenomenon refers to a pattern of burial sites dating around 1500 BC found across northern Eurasia, from Finland to Mongolia, which has suggested a common point of cultural origin, advanced metal working technology, and unexplained rapid migration

Where's the Caspian Sea?

You're a big empire

Knock knock, street shitters.

Timur was a Turk, not a Mongol

glorified lake

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timurid_dynasty

>The origin of the Timurid dynasty goes back to the Mongol tribe known as Barlas, who were remnants of the original Mongol army of Genghis Khan

Mongol horde consisted largely of turkics you dip

Absolutely not, their population more than halved

Not part of Temujin's empire.

Besides, it was the Mughals who conquered India

Timur was still based though

fun fact: Persia had a population of around 20 million before the Mongols came. They would not reach that number again until the 1950s(population remained at around 4-7 million for most of the time I believe)

Mughal is literally indian slang for mongol.

Come one guys, you're being too harsh on those poor Mongols.

Timur conquered northern India. The Mughals finished the job.

He went much deeper than the pic but didn't consolidate the land

>even if they did, it wouldn't have just auto-magically turned the millions of indigenous finno-ugric folk into altaic mongols
1 IN 200

Why do germanic people tend to have slented eyes? Is that because of mongol/hun/whatever steppe gook blood?

>two-wheeled chariots

user, that wasn't Mongols. They weren't the only steppe culture to have ever existed you know.

>unexplained rapid migration

fucking idiots, as if horses don't go fast

>recent genetic testings of sites in south Siberia and Kazakhstan (Andronovo horizon) would rather support a spreading of the bronze technology via Indo-European migrations eastwards

there you go m8

>hun
>east asian

user, the Huns are commonly thought to have come out of the Caspian steppe.

bump

How genocidal were they

The Yamnaya were packed with mongoloid genes. Europe was conquered by proto-Eliot Rodgers.

So?

How many people were called/called themselves "Romans"?

Khan?

based sal khan
descended of genghis khan
two hundred thousand thousand mongol haplo-genes

>ANE
>East Asian
Pick one

ANE = Siberian mongoloid. What the hell do you think Caucasoids would be doing in that region? That's not a fitting environment for them. Saami are the closest to Yamnaya because they're also heavily mongoloid influenced.

>yamnaya

actually

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sintashta_culture

way closer to Corded Ware

Incidentally, what the fuck are those X and Y axis?

>ANE = Siberian mongoloid.
t. retard

ANE and East Asians are descended from the Western and Eastern split respectively.
academic.oup.com/mbe/article/34/4/889/2838774/A-Working-Model-of-the-Deep-Relationships-of

>mongoloid = Mongols

even if you were right you'd still be a couple thousand years off

>not a fitting environment for them

KEK

I'm having trouble finding any evidence whatsoever for your claim of the Yamnaya being of predominantly mongoloid genetic stock, they seem to be dominated by haplogroup R1b.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afanasevo_culture

>Because of its numerous traits attributed to the early Indo-Europeans, like metal-use, horses and wheeled vehicles, and cultural relations with Kurgan steppe cultures, the Afanasevans are believed to have been Indo-European-speaking.[7] According to Allentoft et al. (2015) and Haak et al. (2015) Afanasevo were genetically indistinguishable from Yamnaya people,[9][1] putative Proto-Indo-Europeans under the Kurgan hypothesis. Only three Afanasevo male samples have had their paternal lineage results published, and all three, like most Yamna males, belong to haplogroup R1b, with two of them belonging to subclade M269, the most numerous in modern Western Europe.

>Afanasevans have been connected to the Tocharian languages

oh boy, this rabbit hole just keeps going and going

you know, just because people are living in Siberia doesn't mean they have to be mongoloid. Racist.

Reminder: Yamnaya are north of fucking Russians and Finns, who exhibit chinky phenotypes occasionally and are proven to be directly genetically influenced by Siberians, but keep being in denial. No Saami here, but I believe they would cluster right next to them.

What kinda Zhongyuan u want?

Just Jurchen/Mongol that shit up.

>Yamnaya are north of fucking Russians and Finns

Completely untrue you stupid weeb.

You think your irrelevant autism graphs impress me? What fucking world do you live in where Crimea is north of goddamn Finland?

>chinky phenotypes

You're finished. It's over.

>north of Russia

how absolutely retarded do you have to be to actually believe this?

WHEW LADS LOOK OUT

SIBERIANS COMING THROUGH

>Yamnaya are north of fucking Russians and Finns
What the fuck even is north of Finns, the fucking Arctic? Are you retarded?

>Siberia is in Ukraine now
Please kys

> but keep being in denial.
Sorry bud,you clearly have no idea what your infographics state or how ANE came to be.

There's a bifurcation of Eastern and Western non Africans where Eastern non Africans are further trifurcated into Australasians,Andaman Islanders and East Asians.

Western non Africans are trifurcated into an lineages separating Mal'ta 1(ANE),Kostenki 14 and Ust'Ishim.

According to the most recent paper,Mal'ta 1 derives 17.4% of its ancestry from a basal East Asian population while 73% comes from West Eurasians.

In the genetic plot I posted, you autist.

Get over it. Yamnaya were mixed with Siberians.

>73% comes from West Eurasians.
Meant to state 83%.

Furthermore,Yamna wasn't pure ANE.

C
H
I
N
K
Y

Didn't say they were, but they were mongrels like Finns and Russians.

>Didn't say they were, but they were mongrels like Finns and Russians.
ANE isn't what gives Finns and Russians their East Eurasian admixture.

the genetic plot you posted showed proximity between Yamnaya and Afanasevo

you imply that because Afanasevo is located in Siberia, then they must be mongoloid. But you cannot substantiate this implication because it is non-factual.

In fact, the Afanasevo people were

>metal-use, horses and wheeled vehicles
>Proto-Indo-Europeans
>three Afanasevo male samples have had their paternal lineage results published, and all three, like most Yamna males, belong to haplogroup R1b, with two of them belonging to subclade M269, the most numerous in modern Western Europe

did you catch that? R1b.

you've been spooked by the idea that modern populations must represent all people who have ever inhabited a given area. Just because a particular group of people used to live in the area we now call Siberia, doesn't mean that they had to have looked like the people who live there now. Even simple appearance.

thread about mongolian empire inevitably degenerates into "haplogroup" and "phenotype" and "admixture" autism

fuck off you millennial homo cucks

That's because they are defined and modeled differently. In the end it's pretty much the same shit. Saami, Russians and Finns are the closest "Europeans" to the Yamnaya and all of them are significantly mongoloid influenced. I don't think that's a coincidence.

>China did fine

mongol lies

someone mentioned finland, and then some r/asianmasculinity autist thought it would be a good idea to say "Ancient Mongols used chariots to conquer Finland."

Because everyone who has ever lived in ASIA must have been a "mongoloid". And Mongoloids is equivalent to Mongol ofc.

d-did you get the j-joke user

it was probably a falseflagging shitposter desu

idgaf desu m8 chariots are rad af

Explain why Finns look like albino Asians and why they are inclined to mongoloid Siberians genetically then:

You are confusing East Eurasian admixture in Saamis,Finns and Russians with ANE.

ANE is the non East Eurasian component who they share with their neighbors.

>why they are inclined to mongoloid Siberians
Finns got their East Eurasian from the Saami who most likely got it from a population on the ANE/East Asian cline(Nganasan).

shes very cute desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seima-Turbino_phenomenon

This happened, you just have it completely backwards. Here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestication_of_the_horse#Archaeological_evidence

Check those timeframes m8. You will note ofc.

>Sintashta

Unless I miss my guess, it was Indo-Europeans who btfo the Uralic peoples in Finland.

>conjectured that the same migrations spread the Uralic group of languages across Europe and Asia: some 39 languages of this group are still extant, including Hungarian, Finnish, Estonian and Sami.

>HOWEVER

>recent genetic testings of sites in south Siberia and Kazakhstan (Andronovo horizon) would rather support a spreading of the bronze technology via Indo-European migrations eastwards, as this technology was well known for quite a while in western regions.

hmmmmmmmmm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Steppe

>Unless I miss my guess, it was Indo-Europeans who btfo the Uralic peoples in Finland.

Unlikely. Finns have little Indo-European Y haplogroups. Only 8.5% of their paternal ancestry can be traced to Indo-Europeans: eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

ay yo wer the finno-urgic wimmins at
*unsheathes bow*

he shares half a haplo-type with us

big dick mongol khan!

It's not like you find a great deal of Indo-European paternal DNA in Central Asia nowadays you know. I could easily be wrong in this, but I'm inclined to think this is the case.

But I'm inclined to agree that the impact of the nomads was relatively minimal, probably on account of their numbers in comparison to the natives and the fact that there was fuckall in Finland at the time.

Depends on the kind of Central Asian. Tajiks and Afghans have quite a lot of R1a.

ofc

but that isn't that R1a bulge over Afghanistan cause of the Soviet resettlement programs?

How? Slavs don't have very much of that specific subclade of R1a. It's the Indo-Aryan haplogroup.

Afwanistan was never part of the USSR

>russia, iam the golden horde

ZOG

ZUNGAR, OIRAT, GOLDEN ORD

I should have said "north of" Afghanistan.

it's hanging skin

fuck these horse-niggers, they changed the demographics of central asia more in favour turks

Wew

Also
>randomly changing what a dot is worth

Americans don't know the difference between Mongoloid and Mongolian.

Doesnt say ANE

or because "Mongoloid" is a meme term invented in the 1800s by a bunch of Anglo kikes that knew nothing about how ethnicity actually works

They're from different sources.

"seed the planet"? uh, that sounds like some cuck'ld shit, dude.

>Doesnt say ANE
>and the ancient northern Eurasian Mal’ta 1 (MA1, a ∼24 kya Upper Paleolithic individual from south-central Siberia)
MA1 is representative of an ANE population.

"North1" is a basal ANE population.

and still used today by forensic anthropologists because it's a useful term when making descriptions of people from their remains, like skulls.

anthropology is a fuckin meme science dude, only done by gay pedophiles who want to LARP as some victorian slave-trader

"muh haplogroups"

pure autism

Fucking retard

The degree of spread from different Turkish are ridiculous.

Oh ok but the picture shows MA1 mixed with East eurasians.

Haplogroups aren't anthropology, they're genetics

This post made me lose brain cells reading it

Not him, but anthro is a fucking cancer. There's so much guesswork that goes into it that it really shouldn't be called science or history. It's quite literally "We don't actually know what this means or sometimes what it even is, but we're going to make shit up about it anyways."