Theoretically would women make better soldiers/warriors then men

Women tend to better skilled in combat (armed, unarmed etc.)

Men can compensate with their superior strength and physical abilities

but the best woman fighter in the world could probably beat the best male fighter, because of her superior skill

the best women boxer could probably beat manny pacquiao

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/09/10/439190586/marine-corps-study-finds-all-male-combat-units-faster-than-mixed-units
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm assuming this is bait, but I'll bite.

Where are you getting the presumption that women are naturally more talented then men in combat skill?

I certainly doubt the best female fighter could beat the 5th best male fighter. Isn't there the instance of Serena or Venus Williams getting absolutely thrashed by some drunken french tennis player who was maybe bottom 180's in rank?

so your saying that the best woman boxer on the planet couldn't compete with Pacquiao?

I can say that I am pretty certain she would not win. Certainly not against Pacqiuo, and would probably die at the hands of Tyson in his prime. It's just not a fair comparison, and that's largely due to millions of years of evolution and sexual dichotomy that makes male primates stronger and faster. That's not saying women are "weaker" in a misogynist's sense of the word, our bodies just aren't the same.

could a transgender (female to male) taking testosterone compete with natural elite men at combat sports?

No.

Still unlikely. Interestingly there very recently was a MTF transgender who actually crushed the female competition they went against in Powerlifting, despite taking estrogen for several months. It's very hard to rewrite your genetic code with some hormones. It doesn't replace the bone density or pelvis shape you would be already inclined to have.

The fact if they have to take testosterone to compete is a testament to how much they have to be like men in order to win.

why not?

Their entire body, the way their muscles, bones, everything.

The other way around is just the same. A tranny dude rekt the shit out of every girl in his league

>Women tend to better skilled in combat (armed, unarmed etc.)
No.

If you're looking at box you have to understand something.

Male professional box = raw strength, only the best ones have good technique, mostly coming from their previous amateur career. Hence the common "lol male boxers have no technique".

Male amateur box = technique is the key, many "decent" professional boxers were never great because they were taken away from amateur rings too fast to develop it.

Female professional box = aims at the same as male amateur box, but is still noticeably worse

Female amateur box = baby league for professional box

Above all, soldier's life isn't about fighting as much as about carrying things around, digging trenches and latrines and carrying things around a little bit more. Women can't carry as much as men without suffering injuries, which is evidenced by experience we've got from training them in those militaries that allow it and in western way of warfare you always go in heavy. You may say "b-b-but nowadays everything is mechanised they'll ride vehicles" and then you have to step out of it because of entering combat zone or the terrain being shit(case in point - Afghanistan). You still need your ammo, water, maybe some food with you. The more you can carry the safer you are if shit happens.

Urffff bopopopoo

This image is the only piece of worth that came out of this dogshit board.

What about the Amazons, an all woman military tribe

didn't the Spartans fear the Amazons back in Ancient Greece?

Epic trole

amazons weren't real buddy

lol this thread

>the best woman fighter in the world could probably beat the best male fighter, because of her superior skill

The best woman fighter in the world would lose to an average man with no formal training. There are lots of examples of this sort of thing. The women's Olympic hockey team once lost to a high school boys hockey team (badly too). Female firefighters can't do basic shit like knocking down doors or passing fitness tests in general. A pack a day chain smoking drunk male tennis player ranked below the 200th pro beat both Serena and Venus Williams back to back while smoking cigarettes during the change-ups. A woman literally billed as "the strongest woman in the world" who very clearly abused anabolic steroids still lost to a couple of random average men in an arm wrestling contest on a TV show this one time. All of the male vs. female athletic records show extreme gaps between the best male accomplishment vs. the best female accomplishment, often to the point where random untrained men could beat the female record holder. I could go on.

what does this even have to do with history

>so your saying that the best woman boxer on the planet couldn't compete with Pacquiao?

Yes. Emphatically I'm saying it. The best female pro boxer wouldn't stand a chance against Pacquiao given the same amount of time for a fight camp.

There's a confluence of factors why but in my mind the two most important:

1. Biological differences in muscle per pound of body weight and bone density

Assuming both the female fighter and Pacquiao were the same weight, the female fighter is very likely to have less muscle mass per pound of body weight and will be more prone to skeletal injury (which can happen even to men, I fucked up my elbow getting ready for a fight a couple of years ago because of throwing sloppy hooks during sparring)

2. The talent pool for female combat sports is extremely shallow compared to male combat sports

The best (by virtue of ranking) pro female boxer has had to face much less competition on her ascent to the top of her weight class in whatever promotion she holds a belt.

but would you agree that a female heavyweight elite boxer could probably take on manny,

she would have a size advantage over him?

>why not?

Pinning some test doesn't automatically make you better and stronger than everyone else athletically.

Also unless you're blasting and cruising (you shouldn't do this) you're only going to have test coursing through your bloodstream when you're on cycle. When you cycle off and start going through post cycle therapy you're test levels start going back to normal (after an initial sharp drop off, which is why PCT is important to keep your test/estrogen in balance while you're body starts to recover).

what is this stupid discussion

men>women
at fighting it's that easy

>but would you agree that a female heavyweight elite boxer could probably take on manny,

Size is important in a fight but at a higher weight class she's had to face even less people to get to a belt. And she would still have less muscle per pound of body weight.

I used to wrestle too and where I'm from there (at least used to be) separate male and female scholastic wrestling post season tournaments (district, region, state). And all the females in my weight class (216-275, became 285 after I had wrestled for a few years) had significantly more body fat and significantly less muscle mass than the males I wrestled with. There were also fewer of them.

Men have superior upper body strength

but women i believe have superior lower body/leg strength

>but women i believe have superior lower body/leg strength

This is a meme.

nah, the difference between male and female lower body strength is lower than upper body though

Wat. Manny would unironically probably kill her. In every fucking sport that is even remotely tied to physical performance 3rd rate males slaughtered the top 1% of women.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)

Bait more, Sage

hmmm

I still don't understand how there are seriously men out there who think women are equally strong as men.
Like, haven't you ever hit a woman?They drop like flies.

OP find the world records of physical feats.
99% of them are male.

As in not exaterated 99%, I'm not even including the .999999s

user, where are you getting your information from? You seem to be misinformed.

It's just simply not correct

How many females have made it through BUD/S? Right, none have even attempted to go to pre-buds. The vast majority lack the physical toughness, let alone mental toughness.

Even the women that deploy with the teams as techs do shit in PT and guns.

women are smarter when it comes to combat skill though

so that evens out against men's superior strength

>Women tend to better skilled in combat (armed, unarmed etc.)
Women are only good at having children.

lmao no

Havn't Women outperformed Men in Marine Corps training?

>npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/09/10/439190586/marine-corps-study-finds-all-male-combat-units-faster-than-mixed-units

but in modern combat.....is physical strength even necessary now that we have guns...

Are you retarded? Soldiers carry more than guns.

>and humanities
strikes again

I know that alot of women fail marine bootcamp because they can't do the 3 pull up requirement

do you think they really should fail for failing that?

The highest ten percent of women, strength wise, are in the running with the LOWEST ten percent of men in tests of strength.

Maybe they could take on a cripple. And that dude from Jackass.

They have more fat in their legs. They might reach parity with men who age and let their muscles shrink while packing on more apidose tissue. That's it.

Let me put it this way: You're out on patrol and get wounded. Who do you want out with you, a woman who can't even lift her OWN weight, or another man who CAN carry you out?

Yes, especially since they have a trump card for avoiding deployment that men would NEVER have.

Pregnancy. "oops, I better stay on base, avoid section duty, and slut it up with other military men."

t. former naval submariner

Yes

>this thread

>women are smarter when it comes to combat skill though

What is this sentence even supposed to mean?

and looking cute!
:3

Ammunition is heavy.

The best female boxer wouldn't even be able to beat me, let alone Pacquiao.

is it true that the Spartans were afraid of the Amazons though?

That shit made me laugh, they let themselves get cucked by some freak

This. It's really, really sad this shit thread got any replies though.

OP's writing is cute at least, he sounds like an ESL that has mental retardation

>The best woman fighter in the world would lose to an average man with no formal training
This is exaggerating the issue but otherwise you are right

but i dont want to seem sexist, so ill just die in the jungle with the no-pullups girl.

>military has drastically reduced physical requirements for women

Isn't that in itself a bit sexist, family?

that's because they only record physical feats that men excel in. We need to have competitive birthing. It could work on the same principles of a race, push out the baby as quickly as possible, or we could have competitions to produce and birth the heaviest babies possible, like produce at a county fair

>do you think they really should fail for failing

rly makes u think

yeah but not after they were neutralized by proto-finnic Mongolian vikings

That too