ARAGON

LOOK AT ARAGON ON BITTREX. HUGE NEWS INCOMING BUY NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AragonProject/status/877507634169081856
harshjv.github.io/resume.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there is a 150 BTC buy wall

There's no news, it's just a 00129 hugely gigantic buy wall.

fuckin beta - gtfo with ur fake wallz...

There is news being released, I am friends with Luis, microsoft will be joining Aragon Project, also 13 members have been hired, here is the newest one. twitter.com/AragonProject/status/877507634169081856

listen dood fuck aragon

ice went all in eth at ath

>newest member is a nigger

Yeah, no thanks

cx in the chat boys

shouldn't you sell the news instead of buying them.

EDS BOYS CX

yep cashed out of ALL eth the second I saw "predicting ethereum gainz" on rektful's twitch stream

remember this?
>fuck Stratis it's lead dev is a nigger
stay poor dumb /pol/ack. the only color that matters is green

What chat?

Moose meat

this is good news

aragon was founded by 2 dedicated and talented dudes (one was featured in forbes for best entrepreneur or soemthing) but i wasnt hesitant to buy because what can 2 dudes do on their own?

now that they're hiring this is a great sign

ICO was very fair and their lead dev gets hopped up on stims to get work done

reminder that someone from Veeky Forums trolled ice poseidon into dumping 10k into ETH @380 and promised 1000 by august

>...their lead dev gets hopped up on stims to get work done

Source on this. Nothing against using stims, I just find that a crypto-geek getting hopped up on stims and pounding out millions of lines of code to be very cyberpunk.

that nigga is literally retarded

Shapeshift.io is saying that Aragon is currently unavailable. And I didn't see an option to trade ETH for ANT. Does this mean the network is being flooded with buy/sell orders? The buy walls on Bittrex are really high right now.

he will sell it at @200

it was on the dudes twitter somewhere

just put about 30 dollars on that bitch. lets see. I hope you dont dissapoint me OP

Bought right before the pump. Gut feeling had me liquidate around 55 strat to buy this.

Am i lucky?

>newest member is a nigger
The pajeet invented a bunch of blockchain apps.
He's good to go.

harshjv.github.io/resume.pdf