Coin discussion - my thoughts

Skycoin: Dark net coin, good dedicated community, very techy but that's not a bad thing. I would accumulate this coin and hold long. It has good long term potential.

DGB: A good long term hold, believe it or not. It's a major player in a growing sector and I dont see it going away. I would hold. They have the community support that will take DGB the distance.

Dogecoin: Hold...yeah I know you think its a stupid memecoin, and it is, but I dont think it will be going away

ETH: HOLD

Ripple: Trading coin. I think we are going to see a bumpy ride for Ripple, overall trend is up but I wouldnt hold this long, there are better offerings out there. It's a "bankers coin" but there are more coins coming out in that sector.

Hush: Accumulate - there is some short to mid term potential with Hush. The Zerocoin sphere does very well and Hush seems to be community focused. I would acquire and plan to sell in the short to mid term

SHIFT: Another Darknet contender. I would accumulate after this pump.

Atmos: Yet another Darknet. Has great fundamentals. I would accumulate now.

XBY: A classic scam. user devs, cult community, tyrant leader, aloof lead dev, high pressure sales tactics from leader, avoid.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0
byteballblog.wordpress.com/how-to-get-free-byteballs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Agreed on ANY, smart money will avoid. Overpriced for a copy paste coin with future hype as the only basis for it's success. 650m coins, should be sub 100 satoshi coin until it delivers something worth talking about

CACAs: get them now that they are free

>ETH: HOLD

Stopped reading there.

Watchu think about Aidos Kuneen. SCAM or REAL?

Noob detected

I dumped all eth recently, waiting for it to crash then ill accum and hodl

Youre both right in a way

>warning shill line do not cross

I see these guys carving out a niche for decentralized/secure messaging. A small niche but i see them dominating it. As a ghostwriter my clients and i use the tech. Makes them feel good that our correspondence is user and the university cant connect them to my service.

Yes, i am hodling a huge bag long term

>xby
Lol'd

Very high quality post OP! Clever!

ETH will be over $1k in early 2018, I guess you don't like money

>Very high quality post OP! Clever!

Thanks!

Holy trinity of long-term profits:

ETH, ARK, ANT

Just buy and hold, look at it again a year

>DGB: A good long term hold, believe it or not. It's a major player in a growing sector and I dont see it going away. I would hold. They have the community support that will take DGB the distance.

I'd probably stay away from BAT. At first I thought decentralized advertising might be a good idea, but then I started reading more about the technical side of distributed apps and the entire idea breaks down. Advertising requires centralization, there's no meaningful way to incorporate it into a distributed network without shitting all over the entire idea of distributed.

ANT is a good long term gold. +1 to that.

Agreed. Stay away from BAT

i thought about it for a long time but finally didnt invest. i believe its a scam and should be avoided.
happy to hear other opinions though

You guys have been memed by Veeky Forums far too long.
Nobody is even looking at byteball
if you buy byteball now, you will get 20% every month for at least 5 months, and the price just keeps going up.
Not to mention most blockfolios show people holding BTC but no byteballs, and byteballs are given for free to BTC holders just by linking.

Don't complain later when byteball is up there and you realise in the last airdrop that you could have increased your investment safely and easily with compounding interests.
Most of you have already missed 6 distributions for fucks sake

>ANT or ANS?
I have no idea what Aragon is
Invested in ANS and ARK
Should buy ETH I reckon?

no, he meant ANT
ANS is just a pump and dump
ANT has a lot in the future

thanks

Tell me how to get these free byteballs my man.

For starters, everything is in the first post of this thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0

Just ctrl + f this:
Initial distribution
and then
Participation in Byteball distribution

But I also made a guide here:
byteballblog.wordpress.com/how-to-get-free-byteballs

remember NOT TO PAY.
You need to prove that you own the bitcoins, one way is to pay (DONT), the other way is to sign a message. Signing a message is free, so do that one.
If you have doubts about my guide, you can keep asking, I'll be around this thread for at least a while longer.

I got 1.4 GBytes last round for free, which is about $1000, next time, I'm ready to get 2 GBytes.

I got in early on ByteBall back then in December.
Only 0.02 BTC equivalent though. FML

I just got in on the 6th distribution.
I had like 8 GByte?, then I realised that this is awesome and sold all my other altcoins, and I got 11 GByte now, no BTC cause I used it all to buy GByte too.

Not just the distribution model is good, but a wallet with programmable bots is just an amazing idea.
I think this can easily be a top 10 coin in the future.