Who was the nicest civilization?

Who was the nicest civilization?

The forgotten ones

Sweden, circa 1990 - ?????

Indus valley Civilization

This and what followed in India even to this day minus typical Great Britiain horror. Imagine the atrocities that many European countries could have committed if they only had the warm water coast of India and yet with India it never happened.
Nicest most 'civil' civilazation occured on the India sub continenet - without a doubt.

The ones with no claws

The ones that got conquered.

>
>
>

THat one New Zealand tribe that outlawed warfare and got genocided by other natives

I managed to read that as "who was the incest civilization?" the first time around

had a good laugh

british empire

Veeky Forums will disagree because they're contrarians

Brits are most vile cruel people in human history and they were the cause of WW2. (like a bunch of 2 bit colonels in Poland were worth fighting the Germans over)
.........and now that the Brits have no muscle other than USA to fight their fucking wars for them, they want the entire to Globe to submit to International Laws based on their mechanistically based ideologies.... fuck Great Britain and all it stands for.

do you ever sit back and notice how crazy you are?

Yeah the Morori
>Moriori are the indigenous people of the Chatham Islands, east of the New Zealand archipelago in the Pacific Ocean. These people lived by a code of non-violence and passive resistance, which made it easier for Taranaki Māori invaders to nearly exterminate them in the 1830s.

is there anything better than autism combined with jealousy?

>Brits are most vile cruel people in human history and they were the cause of WW2.
We told them what we would do, take poland and it means war. they took poland, they took the risk, hitlers gamble failed to pay off, and he suffered the consequence.

France

>invented concentrated camps
>genocided an entire race in the space of 50 years
>good

You're better than the Germans, but the "nicest" civilisation ever? Nah.

Fucking Brit limies - go eat a leprechaun dick swallow some Irish stew.

Yeah and you fight it with USA robots brainwashed with your fucking philosophies. USA should of let your fucking island sink under a swastika draped flag except FDR was a dick slobbing Churchill faggot.

you are really stupendously terrible at this brown man

both were done to further the advancement of the human race, nothing wrong with it tbqh

I think non-Brits just can't handle the banter

Maybe you're just unable to have a sense of humor about brits being so dependent on murahkan muscle now that you have nothing to stand on but your stupid philosophies...... lol castrated by Murahka who actually believe your bullshit. Best of Irony you needy fucking coal eating Murahka shit sucking Brits.

This isn't /int/, fuck off with your edgy memes.

what's your obsession with castration and dick sucking friendo?

have you been turned into an eunuch against your will? Do you need help?

minoans

Slim pls stop posting on my homeboard

Anglos

What do you mean by 'mechanistic ideologies' ?

T
I
D
D
I
E
S

The one that never made it.

The one where cute lolis are sacred

Reminder in modern nations where women walk around with exposed breast (such as in Africa), breast aren't looked at as objects of sexual desire and to be infatuated with breast is to be considered childish. We can easily infer the same is true of the Minoans. Their women walked around with exposed breast but that doesn't mean the same thing to them as it would mean to us if our women started doing it tomorrow.

Japan?

soon to be forgotten ones as well then

I had a book with a pitcher like this as a kid, first wank best wank

desu senpai I think you might be right.
>go any where else in the world, people are rude as fuck.

Heh.

1st. liking boobs is definitely childish

2nd. does that mean Minoans had long sideways boobs also?

>genocide is ok because "banter"

are you even self conscious of yourself?

no such thing as a nice civilization , were all human and prone to warfare and murder

Can somebody explain this meme girl to me?

Canada

I want to hit him upside the head

either Hellenistic Egypt or Austria

The Mycenaeans would probably have disagreed with you.

japan
>ywn be a jaundice-afflicted peasant and get killed by a samurai in the dark of night because he wanted to test out his new sword
>feelsbadman.jpg

>believing the samurai test out their sword on peasants meme

>believing there were never any power abusing samurai who lived under corrupt daimyo

Ancient Persia. Outlawed slavery, egalitarian society that allowed women in important positions of military and government, and a successful attempt at multiculturalism that respected and allowed the conquered to retain their language and identity, (Aramaic was one of the official languages of the empire) something that would only be seen again by the Romans, AND to boot, freed the Jews from Babylonian captivity.