Why do people here hate him so much? Is it envy?

Why do people here hate him so much? Is it envy?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/39ujsp/founder_salaries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't hate him. He made an piece of technology with amazing potential and is capitalizing on it right now. I just won't be fueling the flames, that's all.

they hate him because of his smexy jawbones and good ears

Too skinny

Probably because of an inferiority complex + missing out on both btc and eth
The guy is a genius. I'd imagine living in this world for him is like for us interacting with people with downs all the time. He could sell his remaining ~375000 ethers and permanently retire but instead he spends nights coding. Not a lot of people on 4chins have such ability and dedication

how do you know how much ether he has?

It was somewhere on plebbit. He used to have 500000 but sold 25% at $5-$10 to fund conferences and stuff

t. suspected pedophile, blockchain dictator
>I wonder...

In my case it's just envy.

>someone likes to code
>genius
>sucking skinny alien cock
Ok, bro; whatever you say.

Fucking kid gives mediocre speeches too, wtf. His idea isn't even that mind-blowing. He just created a really comfy ponzi-scheme

the real question is why does this AIDSfaggot have a reddit cult?

Lol 80 percent premined he only got 50k lol

For real where do I get that red/ pink and blue ETH shirt?
(The one in the holocaust pic)
Thats a hot design.

You have to understand, the loudest voices in the cryptosphere are all bitcoin maximalists. They spend every waking hour shilling bitcoin and trying to tear down every crypto that is not bitcoin. People see this stuff on twitter and reddit and just assume that since it gets lots of thumbsey uppeys, it must be correct, so they start parroting it. It all spirals until you get to the point where we are now.

Add to that, when bitcoin started the community was all cypherpunks and libertarians. Now the most popular pundits are liberal silicon valley faggots. Theyve all bought into the Russian boogeyman bullshit amd thats not doing Vitalik any favors.

Ur forgetting an extra 0

>reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/39ujsp/founder_salaries/

"Even including that additional ether, no single person received more than 0.98% of all ether from the premine. And ETH isn't even a share or equity and doesn't come with any kind of claim on percentages of profits of anything. Ethereum.org is a nonprofit. "No founder of a startup I know" takes home that kind of upside potential."

"Others in the foundation (ie. the ones who actually decided these salary numbers) offered me $185k at one point; I declined."

How salty are you right now nocoiner dummy?

I love vitalik. literally. tonight I dreamed of kissing him in the mouth and tasting his saliva while gently touching his lovely cute ears

yes, it's envy. he's pure in every way and we are not.

I'm just pissed because I chose monero over eth way back when they were both

I just want him to fucking eat something.

thank you based slavic skele of autismo gains

Copious amounts of envy, but he is really fucking ugly too though.

Super Male VITALIKY.