Buy the fucking dip

Guys this is as cheap as you'll get ETH. Its time to buy the fucking dip. If you don't buy the dip you're a fucking idiot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol no thanks dude

youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4

everyone on here keeps saying it'll crash to as low as $100
that's just FUD right?

Of course it's fud. Don't let these fucking shills and pajeets bait you into selling. STRONG HANDS MY BOY

You sound Frantic, are you scared?

Just wait until the companies holding tokens from the ICOs start pulling out, it will cause an avalanche.

I wouldn't be surprised if it went well into double digits.

the fact that you're so insecure about your bags that you feel the need to circle jerk here with it is pretty pathetic

can anyone give me a quick rundown?
I'm looking for a long term investment. Etherium isn't going to crash right?

Why would I be scared? I just bought in for another 200 eth. I love free money.

Putin endorses Ethereum? Just bought another 300 :)

Next week expect a wikileaks article that reveals that Vitalik and Putin have been in the works to make Eth Russia's new standard curreny

very reasonable. Putin was repeating that ruble is stable money and should be used instead of USD

Which dip are you talking about? Theres been so many today

You best start believing in ethereum crashes.

>you're in one

No, that's bullshit. They only had a small talk at an economic forum, and that's it. I don't think Putin even understands what a cryptocurrency is.

it's whales devaluing the eth/btc price so they can accumulate prior to segwit2x

Tempted.

>whales!

You all see now boogeyman than /pol/ calling out JIDF

Exactly. People don't get the market. Beat the game of chicken by buying the dip and HODLing

Just watch the video

Hundreds of millions poured into "companies" that didnt even have a minimal viable product tested on any market, funded through a highly speculative asset that can swing 20% up or down in a day.
Yes everything is fine buy more Ether cucks.

ETH is going to tank sub 100's. Jews have left. Weak hands are leaving but rightfully so. Once it goes to 100 buy back in. Then it'll crawl to 1000's+ but only once awareness starts.

I might buy when its done dipping around ~200

Pro-tip: zoom out

ethereum truly was a mistake
i'm going to laugh if litecoin ends up becoming a $xxx coin and surpasses ethereum

Lost all faith in ETH. Riding sideways for weeks now.

I sold all of my ETH at 341 lol.

No thanks, shitcoin loyalist

>ICOs start pulling out
>1wk after launch
No FUD here no sir not a drop

nah it's going to tank lower than that. Eth is getting destroyed by too much shitty ICOs and people are starting to lose confidence in it..

Bagholders:
>BUY THE DIP

BTC holders:
>ETH is alt trash. Daddy in the house.

Normal trader:
>Short ETH, close at 260-200.

You're all fucking deluded.

Those are FUDders looking to buy cheap ETH from weak hands.