What happened to MNE??

Tanking hard, should've sold at $10, that was a 10x

Bottom seems to be at about 250ksat

Just hold until bittrex then dump and rebuy after it dips

>tfw it never hit bittrex but I sold anyways to buy more eth for $10

Holding for 6 more months here. Dead serious.

This is the one that's gonna make me rich.

3k minerium iron hands here

FUD about new exchange and ETH having shitty problems but it will eventually hit 10$ or 0.005 again.

Now down 25%, unbelievable, there's no news for this

holy shit dude
send me some, I'm a poorfag with only 22 mne
0x0681a2D68Fd13bA70c2f8f651f6Fb8183a1BCa8c

I think people got impatient waiting for the new exchange. Someone did a big dump, a few others panic sold. Small volume market so it looks like a big thing.

Hard 2 sweat it when I got in at 0.25$ though

buy & sell orders are very small now, so its unstable

It's a shitcoin, it's doing what all shitcoins do

The problem is that we have been promised a new exchange 3 weeks ago and now its "dunno when its coming or of its even coming, technical problems".

Just as expected. Have fun with the bags.

I got in on MNE very early so I am still way up on my investment, but I am not concerned. MNE has been moving straight up without a slight downtrend EVER. This is natural chart movement, IMO. The dev delivered a minimum viable product, is committed to improving it, and updates the community constantly. If this is a shitcoin, it's definitely a top tier one. I'm holding this at the bare minimum until it hits another exchange, I still expect it to be 15-20 dollars by then.

We weren't promised anything, the dev said from the jump that we are waiting on the exchange. He also said the exchange was having problems with their ETH wallets. It's just speculation, but Bittrex has been having problems with their ETH wallets and just added three ETH tokens in the past week. The odds for MNE are still looking great IMO.

>We weren't promised anything, the dev said from the jump that we are waiting on the exchange.
I dont feel like going through a 180 pages thread. But the dev announced multiple times "new exchange at the end of this week".

Im still holding 50 of these, which is 20% of my portfolio, so its not like I have given up.
But the dev needs to stop saying "end of this week" when its not happening several weeks later.

He originally said that they *expected* a listing by the end of the week, and every post after that he openly acknowledged that we were on the exchanges time. Nothing to hold against the dev.

I expect no listing ever.

I'd be shocked if MNE wasn't on at least Liqui or Cryptopia by the end of the month. It doesn't even need Bittrex to 2x, IMO.

this, also gives me a chance to buy more.

t. over 2k club

This is literally THE first big dip.

Also, it only seems like a lot because it's measured in dollars. That being said I do feel bad for those of you who bought above $10. It will go back up soon imo, holding strong.

I'm gonna hold. I like this stupid coin and the weirdo dev team.