SIA IS CRASHING

SIA IS CRASHING

BAGHOLDERS BTFO

AVOID THIS SHITCOIN AT ALL COSTS

....what

Cool, I can buy at a lower price.

Fuck, that chart is worse than I thought. Get out now while you still can.

>please I need to buy the dip

get fucked OP

Yeah, you're right. This is looking really bad.

I just sold all my SIA at a loss. It's better to sell now than wait for it to go to zero.

50k siacoin here, in since 550. if it drops i'm going to all in.

I hadn't thought about it like that. It's tough to take a loss, but I'm going to sell, too. I don't want to wait too long and end up losing everything!

>being this much of a fucking retarded piece of shit

sometimes I really wonder if this is some kind of reverse psychology advanced fomo, then I remember I'm in Veeky Forums

Kek I like what you're doing

another great thread full of fucking FUD god damn Veeky Forums get your shit together. you see a little red and you panic?

It's about to break upwards ya goofs.

Jeez everything is red on my blockfolio maybe I should sell and just cry in a corner Huh

And

I don't know what is going on but I know its retarded.

Oh and to ad to this. It surprised me sia is actually holding on in the low 700.

I am a sia bagholder and feared the worst after their blunder yesterday. And the shit today.

I mean the news was good, better than most coins, but saying news on friday and then revealing 90% of the actual news yesterday was retarded.

Was that the news about the essentially-infinite coin supply, making this a deflationary crypto?

hodl big bags for 10 cents

This. Why is Veeky Forums so bad at reading charts and why is this board so panic minded? I can't figure out which is worse, the shilling on twitter or the FUD on Veeky Forums.

Bought more at 705

Veeky Forums is like a child with adhd. If they don't make their 1000x gainz within 3 seconds they panic.

Most people on here are betting all on crypto so they won't have to work or socialize with anyone ever.

hey remember when you thought ans was going to moon only to post how mad you were about bag holding the next day? autistic neets don't have the balls to trade.
kill yourself

why? as in, what rational reason do you have for expecting this coin to gain value?

Asking for realz.

this

Not him. I don't have 50k of the things. But it has been gaining slowly, has a team that has an actual product and are actually working on it. That is already more than 80% of the shitcoins on here.

Nice samefagging, sia-shill

Now I seriously don't know if you are retarded or not.

I am not the one having a conversation with myself.

They're going to burn six million every year to combat inflation.

That knowledge was always there.

It'll shoot up soon.

Oy vey I like this coin.

what exactly is the "product" side of siacoin? explain like i'm 8.

You can hide CP in it.

Like p2p megaupload

and you can rent your disk space to get siabucks

Holy shit, OP. How is someone as retarded as you involved with crypto?

See

One argument I've heard against Sia is that their storage tech exists in a legal gray area at the moment, therefore many major companies can't utilize the tech right now. That being said, the next few years will inevitably see an evolving legal landscape for crypto and how decentralized tech in general, so Sia is still a good buy right now IMO.

Just don't spaghetti hands and HODL and you should be fine.

If Sia is crashing, why I still up nearly 2,000%?

lmao this shit is taking off right now, slamming that upper fib line like my cock hitting my gfs cervix

It's coming back now.

Told you dumb fucks that this shit was gonna take off. I swear biz is full of fucking retards. How hard is it to look at a chart, draw bollinger bands, draw a triangle, and make money?

How hard is it to read an ichimoku?
>TFW to smart

Sia ain't going nowhere bitch

I feel like I'm being meta fudded here

1. A group of people fudding a coin so they can buy it
2. Clearly they desire the coin
3. Their implementation of fudding is extremely poor and obvious
4. Clearly they are morons
5. Ergo a bunch of retards think the coin I'm holding is valuable. This actually makes me think less of it, and be more likely to sell