Sent 2.7 eth to my poloniex account

>sent 2.7 eth to my poloniex account
>371 confirmations later
>no record of it anywhere in poloniex
>meanwhile price of eth is crashing
I'm never going to see this money again am I? I know from past experience that poloniex takes about 3 weeks to respond to a support ticket.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0xebbbe2c9e93b94bb3baa8f5236897226eeb2a5c91a84862794eb10359b8f6c41
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Exit Scam

I had the same issue back a month ago it took 2 days to clear but it arrived. ETH chain is crashed

moron, ETH is unscalable.

the second people started using it it fucking took a shit

But the thing is, the transaction already completed and is in poloniex's wallet. They're just not adding it to my balance on my account for some reason.

>etherscan.io/tx/0xebbbe2c9e93b94bb3baa8f5236897226eeb2a5c91a84862794eb10359b8f6c41

Anyone know a faster way to contact poloniex support that doesn't take weeks?

Same here, they just mailed me they are having problems with ETH wallets. Bye bye eth.

They will say ETH "broke" and they can't recover it, sorry for losses

Steem is ´temporarily disabled´ at poloniex.. i´ve only got 3 of them though but poloniex pls

polo is fucking shady trash, don't know why you all insist on still using it

Which one can we trust?

Yobit

I have been unable to get past the verification screen on my poloniex account for months. I'm level 2 verified, and when I first made my account I could use it just fine.

All my DGB were trapped in my poloniex wallet, and I missed the moon mission. I fucking hate poloniex

you dumb fucks keep using this exchange when bittrex exists so you get what you deserve.

Bittrex.

Poloniex

Hitbtc

Mfw crypto has no centralized exchange yet

Its like 1975 and we need a nasdaq

Yobit is unironically the one I find less shady. Never had any trouble withdrawing in minutes, even BTC.

Fried chicken?

o fuck isnt this how bitcoin crashed big the first time in a way?
some china company lost all this bitcoin to hackers and it fucking crashed?
I have 2k in eth, what the fuck do i do?

yeah yobit is good
except you have to be careful because some of the coins are actually scams and arent on the blockchain like esp 1337 and another one i think
or they make it so you cant with draw certain coins because theyre probably staking them lol

It's not the fault of Polo, Bittrex, Liqui, etc..

ETH is the problem and its scaling issues are finally being exposed

So is ETH kill?