Not buying LISK?

I don't understand you Veeky Forums all this shilling of shitcoins yet no one talks about quality coins and projects.

ETH was at one point 400$
>All coins posted one one blockchain.
If one coin fucks up and all of ETH and all tokens go to shit.
>Have to know Solidity to code for it.
How many people exactly know Solidity?!
>Not worth to even ride for moon.
So you gonna buy a 300$ coin and in order to double your investment it needs reach 600$... do you even know how much more money have to get in ETH in order that to happen... billions.
>What is the future f ETH what is being developed right now?!

And here we have Lisk
>3.4 - 4 $ per coin
The chance to x5 your investment is 100% sure. Lisk is gonna be at least 40-50% by the end of the year.

>What is happening to lisk.
Noting much just rebranding around the corner and SDK release at Q4.

>Lets talk blockchain...
Lisk runs multiple blockchains, every app/token/project has its own one. If some developer fucks up it does not crash the whole system. Can be scaled extremly well in the future.

> Ease of access.
Hmm do i need solidity to make apps and projects for LISK... no mate you only need JavaScript... you know the langauge that the whole internet runs off and every pajeet coder knows...

If nothing else just look at the whitepaper and roadmap... you showed this coin to me Veeky Forums when it was at ICO now i am returning the favor.

i only have 900 user am i gonna make it?

Start taking part in the delegates groups and get some sweet POS reward just for holding your lisk in the official wallet.

I have 2000 (damn i wish i had 200k -one pool while advartising showed a graph that you could make 1600 $ worth of lisk a month and that is at current price) and i am getting around 5-6 lisk a month. Considering each lisk could easily be worth 40-50$ in the future its free money.

simple question: why shouldnt we hop on ubiq instead? its cheaper, does pretty much the same thing, has more active devs and community, and more announcements coming up

Isnt ark an improved version of lisk?

150k bags here

Isn't blocknet an improved version of ark?

Tfw holding lisk, ubiq, and ark

Same founder, different purposes.
ARK is trying to legitimize LSK by implementing it as a core currency on their smartbridge platform, hoping that'll somehow give it a shred of the credibility BTC & ETH have.

I'm buying a sizeable amount of ARK today or tomorrow, but Lisk seems like it's going to follow it, not the other way around.

ubiq is just an Eth clone (literally, it's an Eth fork)

I just read about it... they are a Ether fork (they admit it themself). I did not personally found if they resolved the single block chain issue (in my eyes) or what language can coders use to write for it.

I am OP. Ark and Lisk have are diffrent in away but i like both, so i am gonna buy some Ark also.

>1000 lsk here. My main coin besides ETH and ARK (right now holding only 500 - gonna buy more next week)

Really like this coin - good team, stable price, pretty sweet wallet, POS (good, not scammy delegates). Only thing i don`t like is this logo - what the fuck is it and what it means? Rebranding incoming and SDK (but we probably have to wait few months)

>
fuck me, im retarded

Sold some big gains shift today and put more into LSK, DCR, UBQ, and SC. That bollinger is looking nice and Lisk has serious tech potential.

thanks sir. im gonna add and hodl, i like lisk a lot

can I do this only with 250 lisk?

Can you please brief me how to do it?

nope, I just saw this..

Been holding Lisk for two weeks now, but not much positive movement.

Strong whale movement.
Every time we reach 4$ there is a massive dump. Some of the pools that I talked about have members with 700k lisk.

I talked to Tai Zen and he said that Max the CEO of Lisk is a scam artist and he wouldn't touch Lisk at all anymore. Tai said Max was a shady guy since NXT days when they were part of that community.

I talked to my dad who works at Nintendo and he said they are going to build the Nintendocoin as a lisk side chain, get in before Mario moon

>Start taking part in the delegates groups and get some sweet POS reward just for holding your lisk in the official wallet.
Only have $500 worth of lisk how do I do this

Because good coins don't need to be shilled

>buy btc in Gemini last week
>can't transfer it out because my bank transfer is still being verified
>says it's take 4-5 days to verify and it's already been 7
LET ME BUY SHITCOINS ON POLONIEX ALREADY