Who is the undisputed shittiest leader in history?

Who is the undisputed shittiest leader in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Macías_Nguema
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pharaoh.

God sent 10 plagues, each one insulting a particular Egyptian deity.

He still did not want to let the Israelites go.

What a shitty list breaking the 25 year rule.

God I hate this picture, Alcibiades didn't destroy Athens, the retards who got him exiled twice did. He would've saved Athens if he never got the boot.

>destroyed their country-tier
Wow, literally victim-blaming the post

Did Alcibiades really do anything really wrong? He tried to help the the Athenians just fucked him over, so he went to Sparta, who kicked him out. Then he went to his private fortress and tried to help Athens again.

I wouldn't say Philip IV of Spain was a disatrous king all things considered. Ferdinand VII was worse, for instance.

I doubt that you can attribute failure of a country to the leader alone

Politics isn't done in isolation you know?

Why is there a debate?

We all know the answer is Hitler.

Dude Carlos II ended the famine and increased the value of the peso. he was far from being a bad leader.

reddit the post

Elagabalus didn't destroy anything but his dignity. Sure he was a retarded tranny sodomite but his political legacy is non-existent, Rome managed to survive for 1200 more years.

the guy who made this was probably a spartan salty about getting cucked

How can you reddit a post?

You should add David fucking Cameron to the top tier. Pig fucker laid the ground for the balkanisation of Britain and then scuttled away like the toffee nosed, snidey little cunt he is.

>trusting the imperial history

Elagabalus was most likely just a scrub who got BTFO'd early by the army and branded as a tranny by the scribes looking for post-hoc justification for his usurpation.

I mean seriously. He was 14 when he took the throne and controlled by his mum. The chances he was just a dumb kid who fucked up and got merc'd far outweigh the chances he was this super degenerate tranny who fucked everything with legs and hosted wild parties that suffocated the goers with pedals (i don't even think that's physically possible - someone revive the Mythbusters).

Both left and right use a lot of confirmation bias when dealing with Elagabalus. There were plenty of dumb emperors in the Crisis who get far less attn...

>balkanization of britain
>bad in any way

Philippe Pétain

Angela Merkel, without any irony in this post.

All you had to do was shake her hand, Donald.

King Milan was a bad leader, the biggest asshole, and the most based man to lead Serbia.
He was a shit father, and his son is in my humble opinion the worst ruler in Serbian history. I swear, his son would certainly be an avid /r9k/ poster if he were born today. He orchestrated 3 coups to expand his power (first time he proclaimed himself ruler when he was 14 with his regents at gunpoint). He brought down 14 governments in 10 years.
He called back his dad and appointed him commander in chief. Later he kicked his dad out again.
When he called back his dad, he tried to deport his mom.
He married his mom's lady in waiting.
And he was eventually killed by the black hand.

I don't think Uros V deserves to be in this pic. He literally dindu nuffin, his regent is responsible for the memetic battle that Turks like to shove when anyone mentions Serbia.
If that's relevant.

>Alexander III
>disaster tier
More like exactly the opposite. He was possibly the best tzar Russia had since Peter I and to put him on the same list as fucking Merkel and Ceausescu is nothing short of a pure retardation. Whoever made that image was either baiting or actually stupid.

You're just mad Hitler was there, I can tell

But given he was a dumb cuck who destroyed his own country it's approrpiate

i get lbj but what did jimmy carter do wrong again?

theres a lot of bias in here dood

Callaghan was good.

He ran a fiscally stable country and didn't run a large deficit, Republicans hate that.

Nah, it was Bashar that put me over the edge.

>Merkel
>Hollande
>Disaster-tier

This chart looks like a collaboration between pol and leftypol. I wouldn't mind to see them in the stupid tier but this has to be trolling.

pretty much my thought

What the hell is so bad about Merkel?

In what way was Alexander III disaster-tier? He didn't get in any frivolous wars, signed the treaty with France, helped destroy the Ottoman presence in the Balkans, and strengthened the Russian system.

Literally all he did wrong was die early.

>signed the treaty with France, helped destroy the Ottoman presence in the Balkans
ding ding

Deserves in the trash, surely, she hardly has the best interest of the german people at heart, and doesn't know what she's doing half the time. I wouldn't initially say she deserves to be on such a high tier, but considering how she seems to be ruling indefinitely, she's definitely getting there.

This is all I ever hear about Merkel
>Whys Merkel bad?
>Because shes the worst
Tell me something useful.
Although the whole ruling indefinitely thing is a good start.

>ALcibiades
>leader of Athens

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh....

Fixed

Kaiser Wilhelm II easily
>Running German Empire
>Fires guy who made the empire
>Uses chemical weapons
>Doesn't listen to his generals
>Invades through Belgium
>[Ring Ring]

Blair laid the foundations for that with devolution.

Tony Blair, if we consider him as leader of the Labour party instead of leader of his country.
(Though even as leader of the country, he's one of the shittiest leaders we've ever had. Nearly everything positive under him happened as a result of international conditions, and he's only remotely positively remembered because he left Gordon Brown standing when the music stopped.)

Fucked up Iranian hostage crisis. He was generally just a lame duck

He has kids named after him, so there's that

REMOVE WILLY N O W

He undid all the reforms of Alexandr Ii which guaranteed the monarchy would be overthrown

No way pol would accept hitter on the list st all, no way would lefty pol put Mao on the list

This was probably made by a neo conservative. The targeting of fascists, communists, Islamists, a western leftists simultaneously would indicate it

DRUMPF

>Alexander II
You mean the dumb cuck who got assassinated as a reward for his "reforms"?

>Alexander II and Nicholas II act like benevolent beta faggots
>both end up killed

>Alexander III goes hardline reactionary
>most peaceful period in the history of Russian monarchy

Gee it's like there is pattern.

How Francis II fucked up Austria?

Both of those things were sensible and produced favorable outcomes for Russia at the time. You can't fault someone for not seeing beyond the grave.

t. Mehmet Balkanoglu

Either
t.Count Freidhelm von Junkerbund
or
t.Ahemet Roachgu

>Elagabalus was most likely just a scrub who got BTFO'd early by the army and branded as a tranny by the scribes looking for post-hoc justification for his usurpation.
While I'm sure that there is exaggeration involved, none of the other emperors who got overthrown had such things written about them. Basically only Calligula is portrayed as being anywhere near as insane.

Even a guy like Domitian, who the senators absolutely hated, didn't get stuff half as crazy written about him.

Spanish kings are so wrong in that list, Charles II and Phillip IV dindu nuffin in comparison with Charles IV and Ferdinand VII

I'm not a fan of Castro at all but he didn't fuck Cuba up really. The country already had a dictator anyway and the US isolating the island didn't help

Jimmy and Barack but no Herbert wtf.

>Alexander the 3rd
He was a strict man who ruled the country with a iron fist. As a result, his reign was the most peaceful period in Russia's history.
>Lenin
How is he a disaster? He set up a new country that was better than the Russian Empire in every way possible.
>Ivan the 4th
Yes, he did some horrible things towards the end of his reign. However, he also did a lot of great things. Kazan and Astrakhan were conquered. Russia's first regular army regiment, the Streltsy, were created(pic related). First Russian settlements in Siberia were founded under Ivan's rule. He may not be great but he is not a disaster either.

DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT GADAFI ILL FUCK YOU UP

Merkel
>dude just let the muslims in lmao

He did but god made him change his mind. Says so in the OT

Justin Trudeau.

>Hollande on the same tier as Chavez
>No Maduro or Mugabe in sight
>Obama there but no Dubya
What a bullshit list.

What a spectacular scene

Oh wait, I found Mugabe.

Still, the rest stands unless I'm even blinder than I thought.

>napoleon III on this list at all
>worse than fucking Wilhelm
What a garbage list.

>Charles IV
But his only wrongdoing was not aborting his son.

>Implying that the guy that was too busy hunting to govern his own damn country and gave power to a politically illiterate soldier (Godoy) because he was his wifes lover didn't do anything wrong.

wasn't that a conspiracy thou. wasn't victor casey in paris making a deal to keep that hostage situation going to get carter to look back

Charles IV wanted to create equal kingdoms in the colonies, turning the Empire into what would have been a much more estable union of autonomous kingdoms, and he also founded a humanitarian expedition to spread the smallpox vaccine across the New World and the East Indies. His ideas probably didn't mix well with the people in power, making him an inneffectual ruler.

He was ahead of his time.

>Stalin nowhere to be found
JUST FUCK MY LIST UP SENPAI

are you implying he was a bad leader?

>Alcibiades
>Napoleon III
>Ivan IV
>Carlos II, a literal retard
>Merkel
>Nasser
>Fredrick II
>Obama
>Tokugawa Iesada
>Pausanius
>Jimmy Carter
None of these should be on this list for one reason or another

>pharaoh
which one faggot? oh you mean the one your ancestors made up?

>muh crossing of the sinai and 40years roaming
>no archeological sites of non-porking eating settlers ever found in this region
Really exiles my esau

He had some nice ideas, but as a ruler of Spain he was awfull. He couldn't care less about his obligations, he just did what his wife told him instead of considering what should be done to improve his country.

m-maybe...

I'm not sure you could really call Putin stupid. Nefarious maybe, but has he really made any big fuckups? It seems to me he's accomplishing exactly what he intends to.

Add Aurangzeb to the destroyed their country tier.

Fundamentalist muslim who emptied the mughal treasuries against the Marathas for a bit of the Deccan coast. If the fucker wasn't so idiotic, maybe the british would never have been able to colonize India.

One problem I have is her initially allowing as many immigrants as wanted to come and settle in Germany. There's nothing wrong with immigration, when done with planning and patience. But bringing in millions of asylum seekers without consulting your populace or performing rigorous security checks is a great way to stoke ethnic conflcit, which is why you see autists walking around Germany in teuton and hospitaller surcoats calling for another crusade.

There's other shit too but this board is meant for historical discussion, not current events, so I'll shut up and just call myself a faggot

Nicholas II was not a benevolent beta faggot like Alexander II. He wanted to be like Alexander III, but he lacked the ability. Which is why Alexander III rolling back on his father's reforms was a mistake. Absolutism isn't sustainable since it offers no guarantee that the ruler is competent.

>Willy Two
>bad

rules country successfully for 26 years
>fires Bismark
because of Bismark's ridiculously alienating kulturkampf that pissed off half the empire for no reason other than "muh Lic bogeyman"
>uses chemical weapons
neat, so did everyone else
>Didn't listen to generals
Listening to generals WAS his problem he only listened to the generals.
>Invades through Belgium
>implying this is bad

Gordon Brown

Dumb bismarckboo listing all this stupid shit
Wilhelm II's single biggest failure was his foreign policy where he brought Russia, France and the UK together.

>Obama
>Putin
>Erdogan
>Gaddafi
What happened to the 25 years rule?

I mean.. he was pretty bad.

>pretty bad
>undisputed shittiest leader in history

Thats what i was trying to imply, well sort of.

Varus

>Lenin
>Disaster
>Putin
>Stupid

>Ivan IV & Lenin
>disaster tier
Ivan literally started the empire and Lenin started to modernize Russia and got rid off serfdom (for real unlike the tzar)
>Castro
Improved Cuba a hell of alot more then US puppets like Batista
>putin
>stupid tier
probably the most intelligent world leader right now
>Gaddafi
did a lot of retarded hit diplomatically but he was arguably the best leader africa and the arab world has had in decades.

>hit
*shit

add this asshole as disaster tier for Sweden

>Stalin is nowhere on the list

>turns an agrarian third world shithole into a nuclear and spacefaring superpower
>bad

>Kills milions of people
>Starves half of the country to death
>Enforces communism in neighbour countries
>Fucks up half of Europe

>Starves half of the country to death
>half of the country
source?

>Idi Amin
>Not His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular
You disgust me

Do African dictatorships count?

If so Nguema takes the cake.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Macías_Nguema

>During Macías Nguema's regime, the country had neither a development plan nor an accounting system for government funds. After killing the governor of the Central Bank, he carried everything that remained in the national treasury to his house in a rural village.[2] On Christmas Eve of 1975 he ordered about 150 of his opponents killed. Soldiers dressed in Santa Claus outfits executed them by shooting at the football stadium in Malabo, while amplifiers were playing Mary Hopkin's "Those Were the Days".

>Macías Nguema was the centre of an extreme cult of personality, perhaps fueled by his consumption of copious amounts of bhang[2] and iboga,[1] and assigned himself titles such as the "Unique Miracle" and "Grand Master of Education, Science, and Culture".

>The president's paranoid actions included killing all who wore spectacles,[5] banning use of the word "intellectual" and destroying boats to stop his people fleeing from his rule[1] (fishing was banned).[6] The only road out of the country on the mainland was also mined.

>By the end of his rule, nearly all of the country's educated class was either executed or forced into exile—a brain drain from which the country has never recovered. He also killed two-thirds of the legislature and 10 of his original ministers.

Du överdriver

Guy has a point. There's a line where guilt becomes self-flagellation, and Germans just crossed the line on a Ferrari.

This list is complete ass.

I voted against Merkel in every election, but she certainly is a good chancellor.

Gotta love how LBJ & Carter are on the list yet Ronald "biggest debt in the history of the US" Reagan isn't.

Trickle down my ass. Literally.