Going bust on crypto

How many of you are bust and how much did you lose and in what time frame and on what coins?

Post em.

What is OP talking about guys?

What

Not a single person is down on crypto... no one!

Up 400% in 3 months..

Not amazing but I'm definitely anything but bust

How do you go bust in the bullest of bull markets.

I think OP is a nocoiner.

Despite a multitude of beginner mistakes that started me off at ~-60%, I'm now up about 30% from my initial investment 3 weeks later. I'm obviously not doing as well as most people are apparently but it's still profit, so I'm happy

Buy on 500% , 600% then ride down to 200% 300 % everytime you do a trade...

>losing money on crypto
sry nocoiner

I'm up 40k in exchange for some cpu/gpu time and power.

so undervalued coin, holdin 2 million bought @ 11 sat

>actually losing money on crypto
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

meant to make a new thread

Started with $4.5k in 2 months ago.
Made it up to $16k.

Transfered half my coin to a new account one night and didn't enable two facto encryption right away.

That night lost half f it.

Still up about double but it hurts. Learn from my mistakes. First thing you do on any exchange is enable 2FA

This.

Nothing, I totally invested 15'000 USD.

I know have 550'000$ in paper profits, probably lot less tomorrow with upcoming Ethereum crash, but still...all crypto markets would have to totally collapse and I'd still probably make profit.

Similar story here, I made plenty of mistakes my first week or 2. I'm still learning now at 3 weeks, but I managed to get lucky on Antshares so I'm just above 100% overall now.

OP was just following the Veeky Forums way
Buy High, Sell Low!

buy high sell low

How are people getting their passwords cracked though? Are you re-using them from different sites?

holy shit kek I think you're right

fucking kek

Also even I fucked up and was down like 40% when I first started. Now I'm at 400% my entire portfolio.

It's hard to lose at this.

>TFW bought eth at $32

Not really a "bust" but hodled 50 million pandacoins for 3 GODDAMN YEARS.

Sold 3 weeks before the Yobit pump for like $200. MFW I could've had another ~$5,000 in my portfolio.

Bought ICN w/ the $200 @ about 50 cents each, so I'm making up for it I guess.

fuck. Nice pic. you earned it too
Well done

I took my balance from .49 btc to .74 in about two weeks of day trading. Fucking lost .2 yesterday. Feels bad I'm not trying to go tilt today aND go bust. I need to learn to HODL

Down like 500 usd, bought 12.8 eth at $360 2 days ago to get in status but couldnt, fucking eth at 325.