Remember me guys?

remember me guys?
Who was the one? So to all the bashers, now missing out some nice gains. What a bunch of idioits, bashing others who have clear knowledge and losing big time and missing out. Now you can buy LMC much higher and tomorrow even more. And then START is going to moon and all nonbelievers will stay poor.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1609194.40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you are not this guy

I am.

verge is still going to blow up tho right

im in in lomo baby ,heeeel yea

i like u user :D
GL

Thanks mate, bought Lomo at 800 sats because of you.

But anyways, how did you know? Also, why did you short lomo a few days ago?

btw - lemme know nxt time :D

You are @Attilafx, aren't you?

Is LMC going to moon some more? I missed the rocket. What other coins do I need? Please check out my blockfolio and help me out senpai!

I never short coins. Why short in a bullmarket? I did short in FX and ES but not in coins.In the meantime, $START is also beginning to move as expected.

More on my list

yes

XBB also nice, START

i think is go to 10k

Still waiting for that DOGE moon

When is it due my mang

LMC is going to FUCKING EXPLODE

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1609194.40

look at the price differences/volume between yunbao and bittrex, we will chase china

Bought a ton of LMC over the last few weeks because I felt like gambling.
Woke up today pretty happy.

Thx for the tip about LMC senpai,

you think it's going keep going up or should I not get greedy and just enjoy my gains now?

I almost sold this a few days ago, thank goodness I was patient

How high will LMC go?

by the rumor ,is go to 10k ,but,i thik is going a lit bit less

10k is only short term, maybe end of week, the end of July announcement gonna explode this coin.

amen

As long as the music is on you just keep dancing. You sell on buying climax. We just start so.

I hope high :-) But I will tweet anyway when I close anything.

I sold yesterday to buy Anstshares I have been pissed off all day fml

Picked up LMC from your recommendation. I don't know how you do it, but you were right. Temptation to sell is strong, but I saw your tweet about it and decided otherwise. Thank you.