ETH CRASH

the end is near below 0.12 and keeps falling

I remember when we were all euphoric when it went over .1 what, 2 weeks ago?

WHY THOUGH ?

>ETH keeps falling
>Coinbase isn't letting me transfer funds

I'M LOSING ALL MY FUCKING MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Na we're good don't worry, its a buy

because it's a fucking shitcoin you retard

At first I was nervous, but then I remembered
>Raiden
>Sharding
>POS

I can wait.

You do realise those things are currently years, not months out right?

says who?

my own friend joe has like 800 eth and invested in it at a $10, $20, $40, $80...

I keep telling him to cash out but he's stubborn

and hes right.

He wouldn't be where he is now if he would have cashed out at every dip. Grow some balls like your friend joe

nice fud

Raiden is 85% done, and is due to be released this autumn, latest

Sharding will be out 2018

PoS-PoW will be this autumn, and full PoS by the end of 2017, start of 2018

Not to mention metropolis is due to october aswell

And the coming EEA announcements

if you sell now, you are downright brain dead, sure it might go down to half its ATH value, but it will sure as hell hit 400$ again

You realize that if you sold the ATH and you buy halfway to the floor you double your ETH, right? Who is the braindead?

>You realize that if you could've traded every dip and bounce perfectly you'd be drowning in money right now? Who is the braindead?

People are cashing out to buy cheap Bancor once activation occurs. At least 80% of what is missing today will be back in Bancor, and 20% back in etheriums reserve. Maybe not the full 80%, could be far less but you get what I am saying.

I never understand this logic, when something is going down and I expect it to go down more I always sell up and rebuy even more and for cheaper. You owe no loyalty to a coin and unless you literally holding 1000s btc worth of eth your lil dump will have no effect on the market. I'm a big supporter of eth but the graph has been bearish for a while now and this is just to be expected why not sell and then rebuy more when it bottoms out? It's like you hate money or something

good shit user, i chuckled

>not being able to predict the future

lel you guys getting btfo

>ATH a week ago
>Its the end
I own zero ETH and haven't liked it since the longest time, but seriously some of you autismos talk a helluva lotta shit

0.117 now

Yep. I don't understand this either.

The only answer you get it: b-but it's too risky, you will lose everything!

Time in market>Timing market

Tried timing ETH before, made profit, but would have been better off holding from when i first entered.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

VITALIK WILL PAY FOR THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm okay with selling my stash at 400 and rebuying at 260. That pic looks more like the average hodler.