Is true that Rome created anime?

Is true that Rome created anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, Greeks did.

>Uwaaaaaaah, Aphrodite-san, I didn't see anything!
>TEIRESIAS NO BAKA

was animu the reason Rome fell?

It is actually kind of interesting, Roman sculpture tends to be a lot more stylised towards the end of the western Empire (though their painting remained the same), some people think this is because Constantine wanted a recognisable style of art that people would know designated work to his reign, and it sort of became a fad because it was quite different.

he was probably a proto-weeb

There were always people with bigger eyes than normal in Roman art. They just started using that style in their sculptures later on as well.

Anime created rome

No. Leonardo did.

That really doesn't look like animu to me. Try something like this.

According to the Romans "ANIMVS" as they called it would give man his consciousness.

despite the big eyes, it's too 3D.

pic related looks very anime-ish to me

Hahahah

yeah its like those 80s/90s animes. maybe the key is that the face is mostly just white

The Romans created message boards. There are even mods and shitposting.
pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

>Big eyes in art is a Japanese invention
Look up Osamu Tezuka Disney you fucking plebs.

Can't you read this thread? The Romans invented anime. Disney and Japs just copied it..

It depends. In Soviet Russia anime create Rome.

This guy gets it.

Why were Europeans so good at art while cultures in other parts of the world drew like little children?

Looks like something Amano would draw, desu.

Eh, only Meds are good at art. The rest of European art would look like trash until the Italian Renaissance. Since they failed to learn how to paint from the Romans it was up to their descendants to do the job.