Is this "ironhands" meme sincere?

Is this "ironhands" meme sincere?

Do you idiots really hold shitcoins all the way to 1sat instead of swallowing your pride and cutting your losses?

>losses
some of us are in since 20 dollars
at that point, you hold long

Food for thought:
The hodl meme was invented to raise the value of crypto by removing coins out of circulation permanently.

Meanwhile, smart people sell the FOMO rise. Rinse and repeat. Good luck with the bags.

What are stop orders lmao

Some people think that because within the extremely small amount of time the shitcoin market has existed, most stuff has come back up to an ATH that this is a given and will always continue to happen forever and ever.

Some of these hodling fanatics are in for a nasty surprise one day.

20 dollars of what? You're not exactly dispelling the idea that HODLers are idiots

Pretty true. Its what lead me to hodl dgb from 100 to 1000 sat. But now i sold my dgb because i didn't believe in the coin's fundamentals anymore. So when in doubt, if you really believe in the tech behind the coin, hodl it with iron hands.

Depends whether the coin is truly dead and even then. Some coins suddenly pump 600% after 2 years in the shitter.
If a big opportunity arises it is ok to take a loss but often you can just wait for a rebound if it's not a total shitcoin.

well look, typically i agree and i dont hold. but for example, i bought a ton of siacoin when it was 298 sat. why would i ever sell it at this point? its 710 currently. its never going to dip back down to what i bought it for. so yes im holding it permanently now most likely

There's two kinds of hodlers out there, the kind that has enough prudence to know the distinction between a dip and a dump, and hold accordingly, and those who hope to strike it rich by catching the next Etherium by buying a coin they believe in and putting it in cold storage.
If you don't fall into either category then you're just a bag holder.

this is why im holding 10k BAT

ETH, they always mean ETH.

Your misuse of this meme is disturbing.

this.

i want to say it's just dumb kids.

in crypto you can lose like 10% of your investment and then gain 100% the same day if you find a good pump and dump. there is no reason to "hold" or stay long because none of these assets have any actual value. the entire point of the investment is to make money on a potential gain because it happened with Bitcoin. but holding your money on any dying coin is like buying a lottery ticket that constantly loses it's already minimal chance of winning. even if it gets pumped someday in like a year, all those gains might still net you nothing. while everyone else is trading in and out of rising/FOTM coins and making an obscene amount of money.

warren buffett and other traditional traders/buyers know how to hold long because they know how to physically meet with companies, look at how people use their products, and bet on an already long history of data.

you don't go "long" on a new technology. if you bought (a lot of) BTC in 2013 and have held until now, you're still a fucking moron. A lucky moron, but unless you have VC experience and a steady income, then you're one step away from falling back to earth hard. long in crypto is like 5 days. if you have a coin for any longer without gains then you might as well not even try.

Le buffet memer. Kek

This.
i fell to meme's bought dgb, didn't sell for low profit hoping it would go up but it started crashing.
not knowing what cutting losses is and thinking i will lose only if i sell i kept holding even after it crashed bumped up and crashed again.
sold at staggering .9 btc loss because i could recoup losses from ltc and in fact i did and now am only .5 btc in loss.

>do I have iron hands
yes
>do I ride shitcoins into the grave
no, I don't even buy them

People like you end up in the gutters.
But I understand, hodling ain't that easy. I punched myself a lot of times for hodling ETH back in December which had the largest loss of -362%. I'll never forget that loss.

t. ETH hodler since November 2016

Because you could make more money selling higher and buying lower?

If you would have sold above 800 and bought back below you would be holding more sia.

> hodling ain't that easy.

Holding is easy, alot easier than successfully daytrading. That's why so many people do it, most people don't have the type of personality to become a day-trader.

>hodling shitcoins with no actual future use

>Holding is easy, alot easier than successfully daytrading
If you're willing to wait 3-5 years that is, with an income from another source.
I was hodling ETH with a few regrets while expecting huge gains within a year. Turns out it didn't take a year.

Iron Hands = Bag Holder

1) Yes
If you like to make $$$ fast you ride the waves and try to get a better feel for the market. You buy low and sell high, ...

2) No
If you are patient and have iron/gold/titanium hands you will benefit over the long term since the crypto market is going up in general.

Note: stay away from shit coins.

Protip: not all low valued coins are shit, read on biz regular and do some research