Reviving Assyria

Okey /his time to get serious, it is time to create a new Assyria, there was a plan to create a new Assyria year 1919 but it never happened, if Assyria would have been a thing there would be more christians in ME, the state of israel would never exist and ISIS would never exist either.

I think that after we defeat isis we should create Assyria, as you might not know the Assyrian people are christians, if Assyria where to be re-created it would revive the aramaic language(aramaic is the language jesus spoke, assyrian people speak it too). There are so many positive things about re-Creating an Assyria.

Pic related, it is what was promised to the Assyrians 1919

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_independence_movement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kinda overlaps with Kuridstan

Kurds never had a land and the come from south afghanistan and northern iran, they have no connections with mesopotamia.

That was centuries ago. How do they not have connections to the Middle East by now?

Kurdistan is a false country

As far as all research can tell Kurdish people have lived in the region for centuries

All countries are imaginary concepts

You just don't like Kurds so you consider Kurdistan invalid

Like how Arabs hate Israel

Spotted the t*rkroaches

If there were an Assyria to be created nowadays, it'd be smaller than that.

Kurds never had a land, they come from afghanistan and iran

Lived there for centruies=/= right to that area of land.
Btw Assyrians lived there since 3000BC

>Kurwistan
They should ve gassed not given their own country.

>stole land from Armenians and Assyrians
>lol it's kurdish clay now
kys

The idiot is either a kurd or he is just dumb in general

Yes they did. Even during the bronze age their predecessor groups were noted by literate cultures. Kurds are a subgroup of the Aryan language family through Iranian.
Rights are a spook. Nobody has the "right" to anything outside their imaginations.

Vae victis

Most Kurds are native to the region, only the upper class of society was actually Aryan. The rest adopted Iranian culture much like the Turks adopted Turkic-Persianate culture.

1. Source?
2. The only country before assyria was Akkad, im pretty sure assyrians has more rights to claim that land than the kurds.

Btw i know youre a kurd, BTFO!!!

Kurds never conquered assyria. Btw assyrians look more Ayran than kurds.

Kurd detected BTFO and GTFO

M. Van Bruinessen, Agha, Shaikh and State, 373 pp., Zed Books, 1992. p.122:"The Kurds are undoubtedly of heterogeneous origins. Many people lived in what is now Kurdistan during the past millennia and almost all of them have disappeared as ethnic or linguistic groups.", p.117: "It is certainly not true that all tribes in Kurdistan have a common origin."

Actually before Assyria it was ruled by Sumerians, Akkadian Semites appeared later and cultural blending occurred

I'm a burger m8

>vae victis
Yep.

Reading comprehension bro. Iranians lived in the region since the invasion of the Archaemenid era.

Kurdish emerged from the other Northwestern Iranian languages during the high Middle Ages.

And most Aryans are olive to brown skinned with dark hair and eyes.

Dude, I don't care about sandnigger feuds.

8In the early Middle Ages, the Kurds sporadically appear in Arabic sources, though the term was still not being used for a specific people; instead it referred to an amalgam of nomadic western Iranic tribes, who were distinct from Persians. Wikipedia.

:3

?

Still never had a country or any rights to claim assyrian land as kurdistan

Are u assyrian?

>it is what was promised to the Assyrians 1919
source?

Countries and rights are nothing more than ideas.

I'm starting to think you're a mad Assyrian or Turk.

If you can violently take land for yourself, in practice it's "your" land.

Using your logic however, Northern Iraq and Southeast Turkey belong to the prehistoric peoples who lived there before the invasions of Semites, Turkics, and Indo-Europeans.

Black American

a quote from the wiki page(Assyrian indenpendence movement) "An Assyrian nation under British and Russian protection was promised the Assyrians first by Russian officers, and later confirmed by Captain Gracey of the British Intelligence Service."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_independence_movement

They never took over assyria, assyria dissapered from the maps ca 625bc, kurds never had a land so it is logically impossible for them to have invaded assyria.
Kurds just live where parts of assyria used to be

>Rights are a spook. Nobody has the "right" to anything outside their imaginations.
then good luck trying to justify your existence with your things.

Establish Zazaistan

I am pretty sure everyone agrees that reviving Assyria would be a great idea although i would like to give them alexandretta so the country wouldnt be landlocket

Already exists. It's called Syria.

Hail King Bashārssadnēzzar I

this is a great post

I'm pretty sure Bashar is Levantine, not an Assyrian highlander.

Roach detected.

I hope youre joking :/

I agree

Kurds and Assyrians should remain united within the Democratic Federation of Northern Syria.

It will never succeed as long as the Ayssrians keep cuckstianity.

When they practiced Ashurism they were a warrior race not afraid to genocide anyone who opposed them, but under cuckstianity they became pussies(same goes for all christians) bullied by anyone.

If the Assyrians want to experience a National Renaissance they must throw away cuckstianity.

aren't there only a tiny amount let though?

t.Ashurbanipal

I'm not even Assyrian, i'm an European who realized the truth about cuckstianity.

EVERY PEOPLE WHO PRACTICE-PRACTICED KEKSTAINITY SAW THEIR HOMELAND REDUCE IN SIZE.

>Zazaistan
Never heard of. And due to lack of English entry of it on wiki, I need to ask you of elaborating on this topic.

Let's recreate Assyria, give back rightful clay to Armenia, and retake Constantinopole.

>Germany during ww2 seemed to expand quite a lot.
>Portugal, UK, France and spain seemed to expand quite a fucking lot thanks to christianity.
i dont get what youre trying to say user.

Turkroaches are under UN protection, not the first time europe protects muslims instead of christians in need

According to wiki there are around 3 million Assyrians left, but if christians from MENA came to assyria there would be around 12-16 millions (not sure if Assyrians are in that calculation, source wiki)

I want Assyria to be a thing just so Ninevhe can be nuked by 2 Jeriho missiles. Just for old times sake.
t. Israeli

Just chtistianise Syria and then take all 3 turkey Syria and Israel into EU, success for global EU platform for the mainland/Eurasia orchestration/orientation for the next phases (once it happens) of 100-500-end of time. Then u push China influence forever to her natural Tibetan and west mongol mountain border gates. Russia got her own colonisation to go toward east Urals and give her half her breadbasket. India becomes capitalistic and corporately fragmented into succession anarchism including gomia. Keep any thing niggeted and non white the fuck on the boats (from Australia) and build a ladder stretching from Antarctica to Mars.tell them to fuck off back to Africa too. Reinstate the vandals to hinge nth Africa and tell america to spread her veins through the sth america problem, before it's a problem

>Assyrian highlander

The ancient Assyrians were mountain folks. I guess we can firmly say that modern-day Assyrians are just Christian Arabs with a different Arab dialect.

*werent

someone photoshop this image to replace "kurdish-inhabited" with "kurdish-infested

>both Assyrians and Kurds have Turks and Arabs as their common enemy
>they fight each other anyway

Yeah, makes no sense. They, along with the Israelis, should be best buds and fuck up the T*rks and K*rds together. Hell, even work with the Iranians. If it weren't for my country's stupid policies in the Cold War (I'm American) we'd likely be allies with Iran.

I feel like Assyria would need access to the ocean.

Make alexandretta a part of assyria then

Anime ahow?

Kurds helped the turks to genocide the Assyrians year 1915

Kurds helped the turks to genocide the assyrians 1915

and armenians

You'd have to do a hell of a lot of fighting and ethnic cleansing to make Assyria even feasible as a nation state. Such a campaign would make the Armenian Genocide look like a picnic.

He's some fedora tipping retard

Isn't there already a "Syria"?

Syria =/= Assyria.

Historically, the lands known as Assyria rested mostly in Iraq, where the capital Assur was. More importantly, Syrians are Levantines, not ehtnic Assyrian.

Syria comes from the word Assyria encase you didn't notice

And America is named after some Portuguese retard that doesn't mean Americans are Portuguese.

Don't be a retard, you can't compare a newly discovered continent with a land that has been known for thousands of years

Right but the Assyrians conquered the lands where Syria was. The Levant was tossed around by the Egyptians Assyrians, and Babylonians and the Assyria proper is in Iraq.

>it is time to create a new Assyria
They already had a new Assyria. It was called Neo-Assyria.

Syria shouldn't even be named Syria, historically speaking.

>The name Syria is derived from the 8th century BC Luwian term "Sura/i", and the derivative ancient Greek name: Σύριοι, Sýrioi, or Σύροι, Sýroi, both of which originally derived from Aššūrāyu (Assyria) in northern Mesopotamia.[16][17] However, from the Seleucid Empire (323–150 BC), this term was also applied to The Levant, and from this point the Greeks applied the term without distinction between the Assyrians of Mesopotamia and Arameans of the Levant.

Let us make a newer assyria then

the fucks with this map on Judah? they were an assyrian vassal yet it seems to imply they were independent.