CIVIC

Did you buy the civic ico?

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.civic.com/#about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who's the target market? What problem they will be solving?

11min of queue left before I buy

People that don't have access to basic governmental services in regards to identity paperwork but have internet and a smart phone can now create a bio metrically linked account on civic to create a profile that stores all there ID paper work.

The vision is that one day around 3 billion people will be able to use civic as a global form of ID.

tokensale.civic.com/#about

WHAT IS CIVIC?

Civic’s model allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain. Background and personal information verification checks may no longer need to be undertaken from the ground up every time a new institution or application requires one. Civic already has a working identity verification product that is available worldwide. Civic has won Best New Startup award at the K(NO)W Identity Conference 2017.
In order to embrace our vision of creating a truly decentralized identity ecosystem we now intend to launch a utility token known as the Civic Token (CVC)
Civic’s ecosystem
Incentivizes only trustworthy Identity Verification (IDV) providers, for example, banks, utility companies, amongst many others
These entities will be able to verify the attributes of the identity of an individual or business and attest to those attributes on a blockchain
Through the use of smart contracts, Validators will be able to price their identity verifications and offer them to other participants, resulting in a robust and decentralized identity verification ecosystem
Civic’s token (CVC)
Validators receive CVCs when other participants utilize their attestations to prove identities
Users receive CVCs for providing their data more securely and privately through the ecosystem
All categories of participants can utilize CVCs for identity-related products and services provided by Civic and third parties through the ecosystem
Civic’s new ecosystem will reduce the overall cost of KYC, remove inefficiencies, enhance security and privacy, greatly improve user experience and disrupt the current identity verification supply chain.

lmao that is the most retarded shit to invest into I've ever heard.

Well, not only that but you'll be able to send crypto between each profile with out having to put in an address and the address will be linked to the profile.

Pretty necessary for this space.

Just bought the $50 option. Just heard about Civic an hour ago when somebody tipped me off and gave me a spot in the queue. Looking forward to see if it gets backed by business like ETH

>CRYPTOcurrency
>platform for global identification and mass surveillance

Hmm. What EXACTLY do they mean by this?

thisand starting cap is $100 million. room to grow.

IF you don't want a war on crypto, this is what you'll have have to submit to

FUCKING GOT DUMPED BY QUE AFTER 4 HOURS FUCK THIS COIN

>wordpress

Newb here
1. where can I see how much this Token is worth?
2. after the crowdsale , does this Token needs to be listed in an exchange in order for me to profit sell it?

fucking ETH still didn't arrive in my wallet from exchange!!!

Fuck this shit!!!
Couldn't change ETH to BTC!!!
I had to start the queue again!!!
Now the $1000 is not available anymore!!!
Fuuuuuck!!!

I hate ETH!!! This blockchain is shit!!! BTC will be faster than ETH !!!
LOL!!! FUCK!!!

to change payment from eth to btc I had to start anew.... Fuck...

save it for your diary, faggot.

Civic's concept doesn't seem to be a good idea. There are also better and cheaper security measures when it comes to identity privacy. The ICO is just another Patientory, it's not gonna work and definitely not in the future.

currently waiting to do so

can I buy in with coins from coinbase? or will I not be able to receive the tokens?

Check their FAQ. You need an ER-20C approved wallet to send an de receive

you guys do realize that microsoft and accenture partnered up to do the exact thing that civic wants to do, right?

THIS SHIT IS BACKED BY HONDA BUY THIS FUCKING SHIT IF YOU BELIEVE IN HONDA SPACESHIPS YOU FAGGOTS

How can any of these icos ever be worth anything of the fucking eth network crashes 247

Idiots keep buying the ponzis

This one's the one that the guy who hates ETH created right?
He's just going to get your money and run, it's in his best interest to crash ETH because he holds massive BTC