Did the Homo Sapien Sapien evolve from the Homo Heidelbergensis?

Did the Homo Sapien Sapien evolve from the Homo Heidelbergensis?

Other urls found in this thread:

anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/03/east-eurasians-ones-you-dont-know-about.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf is that thing? Proto-homonids weren't black.
That's the ugliest thing i've ever seen holy shit. It even has Indian hair.

No, H. Heidelbergensis were an offshoot that went no where or possibly became the Neanderthals. Humans most likely evolved from H. Erectus.

Does not pertain to history (human evolution is pre-historical) or humanities (liberal arts).

>proto hominids weren't black

>Spend literally 100% of their lives outside, in the sun

??
??

of course they were black they lived in africa

WE

Wrong, both Homo sapiens and Homo neanderthalensis evolved from Homo heidelbergensis.

Are you retarded? Homo heidelbergensis lived all over Africa, Europe, and Asia. Do you really think modern humans are the only people with races? Shit, Hobo erectus has actual subspecies, ranging from the four foot as an adult Homo erectus georgicus to the 6 feet as an 8 year old Homo erectus from Southern Africa. And that's not a "proto-hominid", you're thinking of proto-hominin, which is still false as it's , albeit with a slightly smaller head and bigger brow ridges.

> This board is dedicated to the discussion of history and the other humanities such as philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc. Please use Veeky Forums for discussions of literature. Threads should be about specific topics, and the creation of "general" threads is discouraged.
>anthropology

This is a huge field that can fall under paleoanthropology as well.

If were gon a let highschoolers in here, im out

>literally lived in Africa and Eurasia
>the African subspecies gave birth to Homo sapiens
>the Eurasian gave birth to Neanderthals and Denisovans

Why are cucks like you so stupid?

(((Heidelberg)))ensis

Homonini is a grouping belonging to the tribe Hominidae though, isn't it? Regardless I don't want to get bogged down in linnean semantics. You knew what I meant.
Lad. Did they just spend all day tanning in the Serengeti in leopard print pants?
Woah, irrefutable logic there. Are Boers black? Are Berbers Black? Any proof that early modern humans were black? Or have all human in all of africa been bantu-esque forever?
I'm sorry, are we pretending that thing (artists impression btw) isn't objectively disgusting. It looks like the Abos have selected the ugliest man among them, got his sallowest ejaculate and handed it to a hideous geneticist whose picked the runt sperm, robbed it of all it's redeeming features and amplified mistakes for facial asymetry, then turkey bantered that monstrosity into a pigs womb being hosted in short intestine of an unwilling Forest Whitaker - who, Kafkaesque shits out this abominable pseudo-human after a salmonella ridden curry began inducing contractions.

That's just me being honest, it's how i'd describe this creature to a police sketch artist, in fact it was probably this sort of explanation that conjured this nightmare.jpg in the first place.

It's Hominini actually. That's all apes more closely related to Pan, Homo, and Australopithecus than gorillas. Basically, chimps, humans, and proto-humans.

>Bantu-esque
>implying all Blacks who aren't Khoisan, Pygmy, Malagasy (mixed race), or Horners (mixed race) are Bantus when West Africa exist

Shit, you could get your ass kicked in South Africa if you're not a Bantu, just ask the Nigerians down there. And as for the ugly heidelbergensis: I agree. Those teeth are horrible, which is weird because unless they're beetel nut/coca nut chewing fags, hunter gatherers generally have some nice teeth. He really does look like a REALLY ugly Abbo doesn't he? Here's a better picture.

>hobo erectus

My own theory is that anatomically modern asian peoples evolved from p. boisei that traveled east and came to evolve in china region

Another line of humans evolved in africa and spread north and west through europe

I think this can be displayed in the generally broad facial features of asian peoples. This line of homo also crossed thru the russian-american path and comprised the native american peoples, who also have very broad and wode facial features: cheekbones

Anyone want to discuss this?

I was watching a documentary that was saying that now, we are realizing that finding a directly linear path from ape to human like we previously wanted is impossible. It's not a family tree, but an incredibly messy bush with lots of dead ends. There were many species and subspecies and lots of mixing between them too. Most were evolutionary dead-ends. Every find isn't necessarily our direct ancestor but also could have been other species that were around.

No, I doubt that. It's clear from genetics that all modern humans evolved from a modern-human common ancestor. We didn't evolve to modern humans separately. Pic related is closer genetically to Asian populations and extremely distant from African blacks.

>anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/03/east-eurasians-ones-you-dont-know-about.html?m=1

>Hobo erectus
I think you have no idea what you are talking about

>My own theory

Ive studied evolutionary theory for yeara but okay m8

WE

Chinese revisionist detected. It is impossible for two or three different species to evolve into one. Look at Heidelbergensis for example. By the way, there are African ethnic groups who have high cheekbones and flat faces too. Look at the San from Southern Africa.

Shit, I meant Homo erectus. I hate phoneposting. And how does one spelling error thanks to autocorrect prove me wrong?

Yeah sure.

Natural selection.

what race were they

they were pre race humans

Not ours that's for sure.

nice meme

>"I don't know what a scientific theory is."