Why haven't you bought any yet, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.ark.io/address/AaPN5Sr4duPrwXX3E6smeQ7GfnXNaUPUCq
pool.arkno.de/calculator.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

concidering selling it right now

but I have user
only problem is I only have 1/10th of the amount that I want

because it continues to spiral downward. ill wait till it reaches the floor. it probably has a ways to go.

I have 5200 ARK right now.
>Tfw ark is flatlining
>tfw no gains

I already spent all my spare funds on it. I'm getting sad watching slowly tank.

This coin is fucking bullshit, the whale can completely destroy the price.
Just took this a minute ago (total buy orders were under 5btc, but mistimed my screenshot), but the buy walls are immediately back up.

sell me your bags

it will go very, very low before it can moon again.

Whale bot fucking with it killed the hype. Need to wait until they release the smart bridge tech before there will be any gains.

Iron hands, bros.

I may as well if we're going to see 15k

i was hyped originally for this coin. i think what happened is it got attacked by a pump and dump crew. like DGB they bought at near ATH and then it get dumped. now there's a lot of people holding some pretty heavy bags, so now everybody is pretending like this is a legitimate long term hold coin when really it has nothing going for it other than it's inexplicable ability to fool people into thinking that their long holds will work out.

it's like a joke that's just gone on too long and it isn't funny anymore. i'm just happy i got out before it got any worse. in the end i broke even, which is just fine with me.

Hmmm a whale manipulating prices to force sells so that the whale can accumulate.... What could it all potato?

It's possible the whales are trying to collect a LOT of ark before it drops it price and never grows. Makes perfect sense

That order book looks nothing like the one bittrex is showing me

Because it happened within a 30 second frame. Whale was readjusting buy walls.

And sell walls?

That as well. He's in control of both ;^)

thank you user

you guys are onto something

Gotcha. So it looks like that whale is switching into "try to pump this bitch up" mode?

no. He puts up massive sell wals which makes people sell their ark underneath them, thus reducing the price. once the price is low enough he scoops it up.

Ark won't be pumping for a while.

3k ark hodler here. We will get rich off this coin. Just hold. Never sell unless absolutely necessary.

ITS CRASHING GET OUT NOW!!!

I will tomorrow after ETH calms its tits, been waiting weeks for this last bounce from the floor.

This is free money today though.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TFW 75% of portfolio in ARK @ 28.5k

NOBODY LISTENED WE'RE RIDING THIS TO 1 SAT BOYS

Sell to the whale then. Ark is not for day traders, it's man mode iron hands bags

I have to HODL this. Press F for strong arm supports.

>50 million market cap range

all my crypto is borne out of profits, I won't sell that faggot anything even if it drops to DGB level

this is just fear spreading across the crypto world, it'll all settle down in time

>putting 75% on one shitcoin

Only do this with Bitcoin (not even Ethereum until it hits Bitcoin's marketcap). Bitcoin is the ONLY coin you should have this much of your portfolio into right now. If Bitcoin crashes, you have a good chance of it going back up quickly (like a day or two).
I keep telling people alts are for having at most 20% in each one, I would never hold more. It's more rewarding if you do, but the amount of risk you are taking immense.

>tfw bought at 30k sats

t. BTC holder since 2015

>tfw just put my life savings into buying the dip at 24k sat

Hey you're probably the only one here who's still in profit during this dip.

I mean if anything, this dip is increasing the volume nicely, which could potentially snowball into a pump. Right guys? Right?

>have 0% in bitcoin
>read this
Fuck you dad.

correct, just hold relentlessly, and don't be dumping at your entry point+1% now
I have a feeling this is the last show of the gigantic niggerfaggot who will fuck off afterwards, notice the absence of large market buys following market dumps

Bitcoin doesn't gain you bitcoins.

>the gigantic niggerfaggot
Couldn't have put it better myself.

>50% of portfolio at 23K

I'm not sweating it, I think once their different roadmap checkpoints are implemented in Q3/Q4 it'll rise to 70K

I would like this whale fuckery to end, though

Just needs to gain some buying volume and it's a liftoff.

>It's possible the whales are trying to collect a LOT of ark before it drops it price and never grows. Makes perfect sense

Wew lads good thing I got out of this trainwreck.

Stay poor

Some info from their slack

this reads like an enterprise IT solution (in a good way)
I remain optimistic about the entire thing

if you're not seeing profit on this you weren't paying attention soon enough

I voted and I haven't gotten free ark yet, anyone know why?

payout for the biz delegate is every week, next payout is monday 26th

I voted like 2 weeks ago with 3k ark

then you should already have gotten something. check your transactions, and also check if your address is listed as a voter in the biz node

where can I find the biz node?

>Literally what blocknet has been doing for 3 years.

If you do some research you'll realise blocknet is already running interoperability on multiple chains that are bip165 enabled. This is any coin based on bitcoin architecture post mid-2015.

>Inb4 pajeet get out of my thread

I'm just letting you cunts know that there are other products out there that are working quietly and aren't shilled 24/7

explorer.ark.io/address/AaPN5Sr4duPrwXX3E6smeQ7GfnXNaUPUCq

ark smart bridges are for more than just exchanging currencies

Hey ark-bros, does the .deb package work for debian stretch or is it limited to ubuntu? Asked on slack, didn't get an answer...

But I did. My poor ass still believes in long, long term profit.

Bridging is basically a protocol to allow communication between 2 blockchains. 'smart bridges' is marketing buzzword bs

but ark is a better name, and name is everything you BITCH. Now get in the ARK or drown in the Sumerian Plains.

You'll be fine user. Just hold, this is only a minor dip. It'll go back up.

bought the dip and its already going up. this feels like the bottom.

you fucked up i've been paid twice

shit never mind, I just had to hit the refresh on the wallet, got like 10 more

i couln't get is working on kali. sry can't help you

I know this isn't /g/ but you shouldn't be using Kali as your daily driver, root should be reserved for extreme cases.
It'd be nice if they rolled out a proper aptitude package for Ark.

anyone explain how voting works? i put biz as delegate and i can vote with 1 ark then i get some back every once in a while or what?

Yes, the amount you get depends on how much Ark you have.

Here's a calculator.
pool.arkno.de/calculator.php