Y'know, they make a good point here

Y'know, they make a good point here...

>Which one
Christians

"Jews" aren't even Semites They didn't come from Shem.

They speak a Semitic language.

Except we did. The Khazar theory is completely unsupported. Stop falling for moslem propaganda.

Blacks come from Ham

African blacks do, but not the so called Negro. The sons of Ham are cursed forever because they sold the children of Israel to the Edomites

What's the difference?

They kind of do.

Shem>Aparchshad>Selach>Eber>Peleg>Reu>Serug>Nachor>Teracg>Abraham>Isaac>Jacob>The twelve Tribal forefathers.

The so called Negroes (AA's, Haitians, Carribeans etc) are Hebrews sold into slavery for 400 years as a result of straying from the Lord's teachings

Africans are just disgusting cursed people who were the first and eternal enemy of the Hebrew Israelites. That's why, for example, fake Jewish demonic CUSHITE Ethiopian immigrants hate black Americans instinctively and say to Edomites "we are not like them". Of course they aren't. They are the future slaves of Judah

Before they were in Haiti they were in Africa.

And in Africa they were not Africans but Hebrews. They obly shared superficial physical qualities. This is why the Hamites sold them

Ashkenaz is the first son of Gomer the eldest son of Japheth, not shem.

Why are African cursed?
I don't get to talk to alot of HI so this aught to be interesting.

They aren't. The "Curse of Ham" is misintrepreted.

>user doesn't recognize black hebrew israelite lines

you stupid faggots

>these idiots again

I'm tired of seeing you niggas walking up and down the streets every damn day talking about "THE EDOMITES IS TRYNA TRICK YOU MY BROTHER". Fuck off, we aren't Israelites, we're descended mostly from West Africans. Get a fucking genealogy test you brainwashed fool. You're just as bad as those fucking Nation of Islam faggots, but at least they have bean pies and great rappers.

I don't agree with these guys but at the same time most DNA testing places are run by kikes, and I'm sure that doesn't inspire a bunch of confidence.

If I didn't know better, I'd say this was a false flag to keep people from knowing where they came from.

Forgot image.

Dumbfuck.

Well there is a curse of ham but not in the biblical sense.

I'm the only black person in this thread

It's surreal reading a bunch of white people trolling each other pretending to be black

im black

Me too shoop bop bo didda

Anything science in the West will be heavily Jewish.

Post pic or liar

Is that all you have to say Ezekiel?

Looks white to me

I'm , here's my proof of niggatry.

Anything else?

Nah he's black, just light skinned.