Rip ark

rip ark

I hope you sold when 6 (SIX) different indicator + an obvious downward trend told you to do so

(time is cet)

I wonder if it can recover

looks like i'm buying 10k more
i believe the meme

Great time to buy some cheap ark.

Ark is over. I knew this piece of shit was done when it stagnated in the same range for three fucking weeks. That is not a healthy coin.

Meanwhile, it was shilled here to kingdom come. I'm still stuck bagholding about 500, but damned glad I didn't double down like I first considered for ten times more.

Arkies are the worst coinposters on this board with their false home. They literally don't know they're getting scammed by another meme because it looks "professional" or like "the future" or something.

i honestly trusted this fucking coin now look at this, the majority of my money went to this piece of shit i can't believe this is happening

it brokek it's previous floor, wait for a new one to form, and then buy in

You're an idiot though who missed one thing with his retarded TA. It literally hit rock bottom. It won't go lower. Buy now or be even a bigger retard.

Remember this simple rule in the future if you don't want to die: any coin shilled on biz is a scam, a pump and dump, or just too fucking late to make any real money.

This board was right once, and exactly once, with ETH.

Everything since has been aimless shilling or just flat out wrong.

You have been warned. Do your research outside biz and never accept its recommendations, or you will get fucking torched.

if it breaks this .00026 floor get ready to free fall

Nice organised FUD group. Try zooming out faggots.

if you bought at the dip after its ATH (06.13), and sold according to my TA in the OP, you'd have gained an easy 20% profit, on a shitcoin that has lost its momentum and most of its volume in 10 days

I don't see your point about my TA being retarded

I wish I was home to sell all of my ARK only to buy even more @ lower price.

Please god make this happen

the golden age of may and june is over though, EVERYTHING went up crazy in those 2 months

itt: faggets who bought at an ATH

26k sat is the bottom for now. if you sell know you deserve being poor.

bullshit.

>XBY was right
>DGB was right
>Bitbean was right
>Siacoin was right
> Ark will be right soon

its your own problem if you dont sell at the top and hold forever

i thought i did do my research the whitepaper looked ever so promising, i never trust biz for anything but quick pnd's just this time i'm quite shocked it's fucking up this badly, do you think it can recover user?

ARK is one of the best coins to invest right now still priced pretty low. People need to do some research and stop being a bunch of impatient shitheads. If you cannot see the value in this coin long term, then no one can help you.

Exactly, don't care about the short term price of this coin. I don't plan on selling for at least a year anyway. Plus I bought most of my holding at 17k anyway, long before it was shilled on Veeky Forums

>im angry this wasn't a 10000% PnD within a week damn you biz!!!!!!!!!

fuck off you retards. its blatantly clear you would need to hold longer than 2 weeks

You're a fucking retard user I don't know what you're expecting but this isn't a pump and dump coin we have been stable relative to the $ value of btc for weeks now and the ark project is barely even months old, zoom out from your graph a little maybe and look at the full picture, this is an accumulation period for ark and that is a very healthy chart.

lots of good coins are down and the past couple weeks have been stagnant as fuck for otherwise solid coins, you faggots have no patience

why would you hold anything long right now when it's all about getting more BTC with shitcoin speculation?

if you do it right you can multiply your original value in just weeks, instead of waiting for months for the same thing, sitting on top of a coin you think will have a future, but actually have no fucking idea

Great gonna buy some for cheap

Not everyone wants to sit around and daytrade. Some of us like doing things other than looking at charts 24/7.

Absolutely this.
>Ark stuck at 28k
>sell, buy into shitcoins and double my btc overnight
>buy back into ark at 27k

LMAO at everyone who sold at 26k sat.
it flatlined that means any news could start the next pump. please dont be that stupid Veeky Forums and hold

because I dont want to sit around all day and stare at charts plus daytrading is a lot riskier than sitting on my hands. Also, DPoS

what if it's the devs using their ARK stash who are manipulating the price in order to allow user steady 10% gains per cycle?

If you sell ark now you seriously deserve to be poor lmao. Dumbest thing to do

>oh wow, i 4x my $1000 investment!

What are you fucking normies? The real bizneetmen have all the time in the world to stare at crypto charts.

>selling ark

yeah, every 2-3 weeks....what's your point? are you mentally challenged?

try to sell a 100k of a low volume shitcoin, then get back to me, k?

>I'm too rich to make anymore money
kek

>ans
100k is literally pissing into an ocean of piss if you daytrade it with ans

>be me
>have have a 100 k in ARK
>do nothing for 3 years
>now have 3 million dollars worth of crypto just by being comfy

>the average day trader
>I put a wopping $500 into NGR coin, and i now have $2000!
>I spend my whole day looking at charts to double a less that 5 k investment
>Everyday i run the risk of losing my money on hacks and shitcoins
>im smarter!

Go back to lurking biz to find the latest shitcoin meme to put your birthday money into

that was before it shot up, and now people are just scalping with a ton of money for some mini 5%. These guys im arguing think they can just keep putting their money into 1 sat coins and make infinite amounts of money

Longterm holding always win. theres a reason why all the biz success stories are from people who hodl etherum and while ive still yet to hear none from any 1 million networth day traders.

EVERY TIME ARK GETS TO A LOW POINT THE FUCKING WHALE PUTS UP A NEW WALL AND KEKS IT EVEN FURTHER FUCK THIS FUCKING SHITCOIN I'M READY TO JUMP SHIPS IF THAT MAKES HIM LOSE MONEY TOO

>>do nothing for 3 years
>>now have 3 million dollars worth of crypto just by being comfy
wishful thinking

you don't know if ark will be around in 3 years

>Have 100k
>brag about winning against literal shitters with $500
Nice job. Day trading their shit will help them gain capital to invest in long term coins.

you dont need to wait 3 years. their smartbridge tech should be ready in Q3 / Q4 2017 or at least beta. That alone will put it into a top 10 Altcoin list and dont forget their 1A marketing.

>their smartbridge tech should be ready in Q3 / Q4 2017 or at least beta
shit you think it'll happen so soon?
I barely have any ark I'm trying to accumulate

they have 6 devs working on it. They will have something to show. Ark is my lightest bag and i will gladly hold onto it. XRP on the other hand....

this coin is fucking done, my only option is to hodl

If a coin stagnates or dips
>scam coin
If a coin moons
>p&d

Wtf biz? If you want to sell your bags to me, I'll gladly take them. This project is more solid than many others and it's only 3 months old. Once they release real tech, you'll be begging for Ark.

>3 month old project
>Waaah why haven't I gotten a 300% return yet

I swear 95% of biz has 0 patience

why is it your lightest?

The coin has already doubled in the price in the last month for people who bought earlier. If you joined in for a pump and dump when it was mooning, it's your own fault. Those who are holding it long term from the start, already reaping in the benefits. No amount of FUD is going to make me sell at this point.

THIS
H
I
S

People don't seem to get that everything mooned during this massive bubble. ARK is a professionally executed shitcoin. Super vague explanations of the technical aspects, but hey at least they have mugs and shirts. Literal meme coin

you can always buy back at the bottom you know

Holy fucking shit, everyone surround this retard and LAUGH.

Newsflash: 90% of crypto-currencies won't be around or functional in three years.

Do you really think Ark will beat the odds?

>Terrible whitepaper.
>Meme marketing.
>Bots manipulating it like crazy.

Yeah, sounds like a real long-term moneymaker.

There is no group I want to see in tears here more than the Arkies. They truly are the most arrogant because they've swallowed every last drop of the irrational exuberance about this being a winning coin.

>Bitcoin is a scam, nobody will use this.
>Bitcoin is a fad! This will all end in a month, you'll see.
>There is no way Bitcoin will break $100. Period.
>Th-there's no way it will top $1000. Impossible.
>Altcoins? They will never work, Bitcoin is all that matters.
>Newsflash: 90% of crypto-currencies won't be around or functional in three years.
You Are Here
>B-b-but it's impossible for ARK to break $200, it will never happen!
>Everyone but me is driving around in hover lambos filled with hookers, time to kill myself.

ITT a bunch of fags that don't know how to sit on their hands.

you forget that the money is not being created here. It comes from YOU people. Youre just re-distributing your own Fiat money amongst yourselves.

wew, glad i sold.

>Holding ARK and UBQ mostly.
>Calm as fuck here...
>Slowly buying more and more.
>Iron hands.
>No matter how many times you show people timelines clearly confirming that the only real way to make it big in crypto is to HODL for YEARS. They just get nervous after weeks.
>See you in 2019.

You mean like the stock market? Really activated my almonds desu.

loling at weak hands, god you bitch weak-hand no-coiners are so pathetic, driven by your weak impulses

ARK is not dead. In several months time it will be among the top coins. $6/1ARK

Just HODL a small amount and you'll see.

Faggot.