Is Germany a cancer to Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's rude to pick on the autistic.

they will be a 2nd Arabia soon enough

Marx, Nietzsche, Goethe, Hegel were German though. The *nglos are the real problem.

>Is talking in English
>Blames English for being a cancer

Marx is an achievement? the dude's whole ideas lead to some of the greatest atrocities of the 20th century

but yeah i know >not real marxismmmm>

Germany needs to be in special ed with the slavs.

lol

I think it's annoying to moan about euro-centralism but you have to be historically retarded to think Greece created civilisation

Like it or not, Germany is the core of Europe.

t. butthurt baguette

Heidegger said that German and Greek are the languages best structured for philosophy and deep thought, so it's a shame English became the global lingua franca instead of German. It's no coincidence that all English "philosophers" are either shameless materialist money worshippers like Smith or clinical autists like Russell.

Hobbes is the greatest political philosopher of all time.

British philosophers are not as good as German but better than the French

I'm certain they mean culturally. Think about the schools of thought that developed from Greece. Much more than Persia or Babylon.

>Hobbes is the greatest political philosopher of all time.
You misspelled Joseph de Maistre.

Britain has the best social philosophers. How can you beat Mill, Smith, or Hobbes?? Seriously.

They also have the best economists, I mean how can you beat Mill, Smith, or Keynes??

>economists
Hayek

>social philosophers
Spengler, Nietzsche

>Nietzsche

You have to be an actual autist to think that

>Is talking in English

American, not English. British english was before the US invented modern english was terrible. If it wasn't for America we'd all speak a different language because it sucked 300 years ago.

Is /int/ a cancer to this board?

Hayek is not better than Keynes, no.

Maybe you have a point with the other social philosophers but not with Economics, sorry.

>he didn't list Léon Walras or Irving Fisher
>auditorium of fanatic, screeching women.jpg

>Keynes

*blocks ur inflation*

>British english was before the US invented modern english was terrible

Is this an example of "modern english"?

How is something inflationary if every increase in price entails a likewise change in wages or output?

If the elasticity of output is zero, the increase in prices are inflationary, inherently. This is why Keynesianism works, because it recognizes all service positions as inherently inflationary, which all economists should.

Really, there is a shitload of inflation, but it's more the fault of society's structure and investments in general that create it, not the government's fault. Also, people have misinterpreted Keynes theories as well, there are multiple ways to control the economy in The General Theory.

The 'or' in the first sentence should be an 'and'

I don't remember shit from my macro exam

but if I'm not wrong, on the short run wrong inflation predictions cause wages to differ from the optimal wage (because they're rigid in the short term) level and thus unoptimal short period equilibrium

it's all about what people's predicitons on inflation are, constantly dealing in the short term

keynesians thought that you could control unemployment through inflation AT WILL, but you can't

All these posts and not one of you retards pointed out that greeks are niggers who stole everything from more advanced civilisation like the mesopotamians and Egyptians

Nice b8.

You've got it half right, the wage rate anticipates price changes in the future, because prices are composed of wages, interest, and everything else involved in the production of the good. If it's a service, the price will mostly be reflective of inflation and interest. Interest anticipates price changes sometimes (see: Fisher's Theory of the Rate of Interest), and therefore we can use the logic of deductive reasoning to assert that wage rate changes can anticipate price changes by a considerable amount. Let's be clear though, this anticipation is not reflective of 100% of the price change. After all, the highest correlation found by Fisher was .8 about one year AFTER the price change rate increased, thus proving Keynes' elasticities of wages and output pretty much correct (the elasticity of output basically equating to the amount of the price increase devoted to reinvestment in productive machinery or higher order goods bought from other manufactures)

In other words, you are mostly wrong about that fact you stated, but depending on the sectors and industries you invest in, you can literally create more jobs than you would in other industries, one of the ways that Keynesianism helps government target employment.

I thought you were going to harp on Keynes' theory of lowering the interest rate to increase productivity and decrease unemployment, which can be a valid criticism at times. This I think to be invalid though.

are you saying that inflation targeting is useless?

No, rather that by lowering the inflationary money wages, you can lower unemployment drastically. Actually the opposite, pretty much.

you're basically saying the same thing but from the wages point of view (+ the elasticity of wages thing, the only point we don't agree on)

the thing is that we can't control wages as we can control inflation through interest rates (or at least we used to think so until recent years)

Western Civilization, the greatest civilization

was influenced by Greece the most out of any other ancient civ

>Greece
>Created civilization
shut the fuck up

You can't control wages? Bullshit, you can have caps. They instituted these for Football players' salaries, which probably saved millions of dollars.

Wasn't it Babylon that created civilization?

>muh german and french philosophers better than english
Name literally one current important French or German philosopher

they were jews

Guess what?

Jews can be Germans

surprise

>>Heidegger said that German and Greek are the languages best structured for philosophy and deep thought,
only rationalists care about their imagination

Funny how the people who say that shit are never actual linguists, and their favorite languages always seem to be ... their own.

>greece
>created civilization
>italy
>improved anything
Wrong, and Greece would have never even developed if it weren't for Asian imports. That includes cultural imports.

The Greek art we all know is basically their take on Asian art. Aegean art is also at least somewhat influenced by Asian culture. Look at Mycenaean art if you want to see Greek art. Hint: it's fucking awful.
Name one important Anglo philosopher, period.
There's none. They're the source of modern decay.

>Mycenaean art
>bad

MUH ASIA always with the plebbest taste like with your women.

Those guys are complete hacks though

I'm Dutch, not that Asian.

Mycenaean art is either terribly made or based on the cultures they raped, and is still worse than those raped cultures.

You can't expect a tiny chuck of mountainous land and an assload of islands to not be heavily reliant on the more developed culture across the pond.

If you want 'pure' Western art, look at Germanic art. You won't find any in Greece.

Yeah and atheism killed the most people because of Stalin

Success breads corruption. It's so obvious. The most civilised, sophisticated and industrious countries eventually became the most barbaric and evil.

breeds*

You really believe that stalin killed millions of people? He didnt.

fpbp

>one of the few cultures to develop their own script
>under-developed cultural backwater
put-down the pot-brownie Dutch boy, by the way what pre-Bronze age collapse Asian cultures did the Mycenaeans of 1200 BC "rape" and steal their art from in your esteemed opinon?

Yeah I mean Jesus is such a faggot, his ideas lead to the some of the worst atrocities of the middle ages and renaissance, he's definitely a monster for having people doing things he didn't promote in his name.

>caps
>functional

This.

t.Spaniard

yes but anglos are even worse.
a world without anglos and krauts is like a world without fleas and rats

Switzerland is Europe's core

Sure while France GB and Sweden have like 2-3 times more muslmis its germany that is going to be the new bagdad.

How to spot the retarded right wing nationalist retard that just swallows everything his right wing media tells him.

Look up the Sea-Peoples

Both anglos and germans are terrible, and are a plight to civilization.
Latins countries are to save the world once again.

>no argument
>p-p-pol!!!
Wow, sure is reddit in here

>Latins countries are to save the world once again.
Maybe after they learn how to create a functional economy.

>is &humanities a cancer to this board

>name one important anglo philosopher

Hobbes, Locke

No

>being this desperate

I've never smoked the sticky green jew or consumed it in any other way.
>by the way what pre-Bronze age collapse Asian cultures did the Mycenaeans of 1200 BC "rape"
Presumably lots, but we do know that they raped Crete which is basically Asian.

Their script was not used to actually write anything, they took the Phoenician alphabet from Asia and modified it.

Nobody was writing 'my diary desu' in Linear B.
Neither are important.

Objectively yes.

Germany also exported civilization though

>If it wasn't for America we'd all speak a different language because it sucked 300 years ago.
American """""""""education"""""""""

t. Jewish History

Germans can be good as individuals but as groups they cause only problems.

>is talking in english
>american not english

>I thought you were going to harp on Keynes' theory of lowering the interest rate to increase productivity and decrease unemployment, which can be a valid criticism at times. This I think to be invalid though.
Ironically Britain's usage of lower interest rates (0.5% where to government normally lowers in 0.5% increments) has failed to prompt higher employment or get the economy back on track.

Germany will be the last country in the EU which means they'll be the most Islamic. Kek. Hopefully they sperg out again so Brexit Britain and Trump's America can finish the evil robotic kraut once and for all.

Yeah krauts are pieces of shits, what more is there to be said about them. I can say a lot and I will since im bored. The problem with krauts and Germany in general is that they always work in extremes. You can see this all throughout their history, they believed the jews were ruining their economy, their response to that was to gas them. Fast forward now, they are trying to distance themselves from that history, and what do they do? They allow muslims of the worst kind in. Like I said, always working in extremes. They are trying to become more like the united states, a melting pot, but again they are working over time in extremes by allowing these people. They run their country like it's a village, immigration takes decades and decades to accumulate, these stupid krauts are trying to make this happen overnight. Retards man.

>Created civilisation
That's not Mesopotamia, though.

>Latins countries
What language do you think France speaks?

There's like a 7/10 chance that this bait wasn't even made by an American.

The earliest urban civilization was Babel, founded by Nimrod.

>"we were totally relevant over 1000 years ago"
Fucking bunch of has-beens.

>Spics
>Culture

Pick one

>Cuba
>Functional economy
This has to be bait

Heidegger had ties to the Nazis, so any opinion of his citing German exceptionalism should be disregarded as being biased.

Name a painting from the near-East that could rival paintings like this (2nd BC).

why is she sucking a deer's cock?

>no Ireland saving civilization

bait post

She's actually castrating it. Greeks were actually Laplanders who migrated to Greece and were the proto-Indo-European Pelasgians, bringing civilization to the land, then went on to Italy to doing the same thing (Rome was also started by them) before traveling north and finally settling in modern day Finland.

Ah, does this tie in with how the Odyssey is actually set in the Baltic Sea?

-1/10

wait, who invented western civilization then?

France.

he said currently important, retard

but /pol/ told me the Nazis had the right idea and that it was the evil anglos that caused their downfall. What is right now?

I did

I lold

>Is Germany a cancer to Europe
definitely

yea... "German civilization"
>The city of Danzig (Gdańsk) was captured by the State of the Teutonic Order on 13 November 1308, resulting in a great victory for the Order and marking the beginning of tensions between Poland and the Teutonic Order. Originally the knights moved into the fortress as an ally of Poland against the Margraviate of Brandenburg. However, after disputes over the control of the city between the Order and the King of Poland arose, the knights murdered a number of citizens within the city and took it as their own. Thus the event is also known as Gdańsk massacre or Gdańsk slaughter (rzeź Gdańska).[1][2][3][4][5] Though in the past, a matter of debate among historians, a consensus has been established that many people were murdered and a considerable part of the town was destroyed in the context of the take-over.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)