Holy shiiiiit!

Holy shiiiiit!

US and China have confirmed that they will disarm North Koreas for nuclear weapons.

Sell everything you got you fucking morons.

Buy the dip after.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/04/13/world/asia/china-north-korea-trade-coal-nuclear.html?mcubz=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

References?

I'm on my phone but I teletrader said that

>United States Secretary of State Rex Tillerson stated on Wednesday that Washington and Beijing agreed to "a complete and irreversible denuclearization of Korean Peninsula." The secretary stressed that "the main threat in the region is posed by the DPRK[Democratic People's Republic of Korea or North Korea]."

Tillerson stated that the US and China agreed on the matter and decided to "call for verifiable" removal of nuclear weapons in North Korea. He added that both Washington and Beijing are urging Pyongyang "to halt its illegal nuclear weapons program and its ballistic missile test."

The statement comes after the announcement that the 22-year-old Otto Warmbierdiedin Ohio after being imprisoned in North Korea.

TeleTrader Newsroom / VK

I can't wait to by the dip.
I have never been happier for a possible war in my life

>United States Secretary of State Rex Tillerson stated on Wednesday that Washington and Beijing agreed to "a complete and irreversible denuclearization of Korean Peninsula." The secretary stressed that "the main threat in the region is posed by the DPRK[Democratic People's Republic of Korea or North Korea]."

>Tillerson stated that the US and China agreed on the matter and decided to "call for verifiable" removal of nuclear weapons in North Korea. He added that both Washington and Beijing are urging Pyongyang "to halt its illegal nuclear weapons program and its ballistic missile test."

>The statement comes after the announcement that the 22-year-old Otto Warmbierdiedin Ohio after being imprisoned in North Korea.

>TeleTrader Newsroom / VK

all of it is citation

what does dip have to do with this?

The only real news on this entire fucking nigger board even the world and nobody answers.
The reason better be that you are too busy selling your investments

NOW THIS IS FUDRACING

i dont really understand. news like this will also affect fiat currencies

in newcoiner, is usd just impacted less in general by news like this?

Sell what ? What do you think is going to dip ?

I'm*

Crypto wont be worth anything when the internet goes down in the apocalypse. Buy commodities like pharma and canned food, its gonna MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

This. I have a basement full of advil. $$$$$

fucking everything just like fucking everything dipped when the trump scandal escalated and that is minor to this.
do you even know that US and China have major influence on the financial markets. when even the smallest doubt is as long it involves major players people shit their pants just like when trump fucked up.
But now it also involvess China and naturally south Korea AT LEAST!!!!!!!!

a faggot ?

you mean stock market ? I only own memecoins, are they going to dip too ?

omg don't you even know the word finance?

crypto is also finance omg.

literally use your common sense.

Coins are fine, if anything they will pump. Will be a good time for those who are in lamboland to cashout half their holdings and buy an index fund dip though.

is there somewhere I could read up on this?

Holy shit, are they really gonna disarm ALL NORTH KOREAS?That's nuts user...

/pol/

chinese and american special teams will simply disarm the nuclear weapons, america will start airstrikes, china will move in and replace the Kim's with another leader.
Shit will not happen, maybe buy some companies stock from china/usa that invests in the other country, the relationship is going to improve

>NK
>a threat

Okay

>Possible nuclear conflict
>Take it as fuel for shilling Bitdongs
I love this place

Its a rabid chihuhua, sure its a small little fuck that you could punt fifty yards but if it bites your kid that'd still suck. So you kill the little fuck.

If you have read the thread you will see that I argue that PEOPLE will be afraid and therefor panic sell I also gave examples.
North Korea will be obliterated but if you knew anything about their artillery and so forth you would know it would at least create chaos in seoul.
people literally get afraid in all Europe when 10 people die in fucking Britain after terror it even moves the market sometimes.
I know it's stupid to be but people are fucking retards and I'm getting the feeling that this Veeky Forums is /pol/ tier too.
maybe last post and last activity from me.

the war will not be that long it will most likely be a couple of massive airstikes followed by fast attacks of the chinese mobile infantry, north korea will barely have time for any serious attacks and south korea will have, at best, very minor damages, the war will last about one or two weeks, some casuals will sell but in longterm this will soppurt the economy and may even open north korea more to trade and production
it will be negative in short term, but in long term I think a growth will follow until the next big finance crisis in 2027

I'm not saying it won't go up faggot!!!

I say there will be a dip therefor you sell now and by the dip which comes soon and soon after the dramatic growth will come

Global instability tends to help the memecoin market, not hurt it.

china's position on NK is hard to read.
this is the clearest signal yet that they're getting sick of pyongyang's shit, however their trade with NK has increased significantly in 2017.

rn it just feels like everyone's manipulated an crippled a us, and i wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing has been elaborate ruse by the chinese to get a deal on something or the other from trump.

>manipulating a crippled us*

Never would argue that

omg!!!

Veeky Forums literally is /pol/ tier. CHINA HAS CUT OFF TRADE WITH NORTH KOREA YOU IMBECILES THEY TRADE WITH RUSSIA NOW.
NORTH KOREA HAVE THREATEN CHINA.
AND YES IT IS NOT A SECRET THAT CHINA USED NORTH KOREA AS LEVERAGE.

you don't even know wtf you are talking about.
gtfo of my thread nigger

"The United States pressed China on Wednesday to exert more diplomatic and economic pressure to help rein in North Korea’s nuclear and missile programs during a round of high-level talks in Washington, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said." Its not that extreme dont worry just some sanctions lel

nytimes.com/2017/04/13/world/asia/china-north-korea-trade-coal-nuclear.html?mcubz=0

lol, fuck off.

have you even read what I posted?

>War
>bad for stock prices
Pick 1 dumbass nigger

kys

it TRAP for TRUMP`s AirCariers

How does that link disprove ?

I assume by "dip" are you referring to stocks.

With any possible disaster, do you really think that crypto will dip? Crypto is virtual gold so expect a greater bull market.

Why does every board has /pol/tards shitting it up? Why can't they go to their own containment board and discuss political topics within their own sub-board?

gtfo of my thread you faggot

Haha, thank god.

Fuck the koreans, american #1

fake news
iraq 2.0 weapons of mass destruction
I hope all you fags sell and remain poorfags forever

>omg!!!
Kys plebbit faggot.

fuck off before I rape you

Do you regularly threaten people with a good time?

>with a good time

try to kys it will be fun

Please, do us all the courtesy. Thanks faggot.

good goy

I don't get it, China is on U.S's side.

Isn't North Korea just going to get steam rolled?

So it means sell potcoin KEK

Because realpolitik dictates that they have to stick their dick in everything in order to implement their (fractured) """ideology"""