Waves

The sell volume in the last 24h is huge, Waves dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP

it's crashing hard

rip waves he was a good friend

WHY???

>huge sell volume
>only moved 2.5%

I'd just call that daily movement. It's basically just the change in arbitrage from btc going up yesterday. Now everybody is selling their dog to get in on the ETH volatility so a few coins are dropping.

In other words, nothing to see here

People are discovering Waves is a scam
See the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA

You dont know shit, Waves wouldnt be on the top 20 list if it would be a scam...

In glad you keep spamming that video in literally every thread to tangentially mention waves

I hope everybody on the fence watches it and realizes two c-tier internet trolls who can't interview a potato are the best the internet can come up with for fud on this coin

With your help, we can make it to top 5 this year

This ridiculous video again kek that shit proves nothing, just some fat maximalists

Waves is down because the entire market is down ya fuggin goldfish

i sold all my waves for ark. Will never forgive them for what they did to nigger coin. good luck i hope waves works out for you.

Paycoin lol
Why couldn't Sasha Ivanov answer basic blockchain questions?
Cyrille Wetter works for Waves and is a paid shill here on bizz

Death to the NGR haters

I fucking hope so, only reason I got a wallet is someone here said they'd give me meme coin once. I was drunk and didn't save the seed phrase. Then I bought 1800$ of waves later cause it seemed promising.

>go to waveswallet.io
>asks for my password
>save password in secure spot
>delete my history one day cause ya know
>can't get my coins back

I know I'm being a dick but I hope it crashes straight to hell

>go to bank
>open account
>put in life savings
>burn all the bank paperwork
>can't prove I own account any more

Wtf I hate banks now

>go to bank
>put life savings in
>bank asks you to create password
>bank has your id, ss number, name etc
>fine print says if you don't save another secret phrase besides your pw you will lose all your money
>lose my id, birth records, have my fingerprints seared off while huffing paint
>go to bank password tatooed on my choad so I don't forget
>no user you need the other secret phrase

The seed phrase is the password in this scenario, user

The password in the password prompt is just for that session.

It's like this in almost every crypto that went from private key to seed phrase that I can think of

all shitcoins except LTC are now dead

Yes you are right!
>Waves is a scam there is a youtube vid where the founder of Waves gets exposed.

The earth is flat there is a YouTube video where the lie gets exposed

Waves is a scam!
>Watch out

fucking retard kek

I figured it out on my own, but you have to admit this terminology is very confusing to newcomers. We are used to think of passwords as the security layer. A seed phrase is pretty neutral in comparison. If only the seed phrase existed, people would internalize it as the password; but because there is a password on top of that, beginners assume this is it and all taken care of.

Beginners is what they target.
Sasha Ivanov the founder of Waves was involved in this sam called Coinomat.

Guess why he doesn't travel to the US?
They will put his ass in jail.

>Sasha Ivanov and Waves = SCAM

Learn to greentext, fuckwit.

This is true, but I would have dicked around with the wallet software before putting 4 figures in it.

It's a lesson learned either way. At least you didn't lose it from an exchange hack or the like. Those really take it out of you for a while

I did dick around with it, and had my coins in bittrex first. Just flat didn't remember there being anything about a seed phrase when I started the account. And after day 1 there is no mention of it again, no matter how much you dick around. I signed in and out of the account multiple times, and transferred several small increments before I put it all in. Then I cleared my browser history and I was fucked. You live and you learn. Not crying over spilled milk. Its gambling money to me anyway.

That said I still feel if they have a password, you have the account number (which I do) you have transaction history tied to your ip, you have transactions coming from another account where your identity is verified...there should be a way for you to get your money back. I know there isn't, I know this isn't fiat before some douche chastises me, but still,the way this is structured is somewhat predatory.

its not just for that session, you can log into your account for multiple sessions from the ip you used when you started the account with just the password

as long as your browser history doesn't get deleted

if your browser history gets deleted you are asked to import the account, your option to simply login is gone

Dude, it's not predatory. When you generate a wallet it clearly says: This feature involves the creation of a new account on Waves platform.
The procedure consists of complex cryptographic operations that use a SEED (a series of random words) to create a unique address for your account.
This SEED is extremely important and must be kept in safe place, since it's the only way to recover your account in case of lost, corrupted data or hardware failure.
Your SEED will also allow you to IMPORT your account to other devices (therefore, allow no one to reach it).

NOTE: Make sure that you select the entire SEED length before keeping it. It's suggested to use the copy-to-clipboard button located the right side of the SEED box.

This is straight forward, and not even predatory. What is there not to understand?

For that session meaning for that instance of the browser on that specific computer.

If you load up the chrome plugin client and import the key there it'll ask to set up a new password.

Same as if you used the seed to log in on another computer. You'll set up a new login password every time. As long as nothing wipes the instance (like clearing browser history) you'll have the same login. If you make a habit of that, I'd recommend installing the chrome client, but it sounds like you're done with waves, at least for the time being

And you can look at the backup seed anytime while logged in if you look at the address info tab

Every crypto wallet has a seed, so if you reboot the program you generate it through a string of text, it is not just Waves that is like this. Look at myethwallet, or any web based wallet they are all on the same premise. You are going to have a really bad time trading ANY crypto currency if you cannot understand this.

thanks man, I going to sell all my shit now because I am incapable of understanding the concept.

That said, everyone here rails about keeping your coins in a wallet instead of an exchange. How many people can really say the likelihood of them losing the seed is lower than the likelihood of bittrex running away with all their money.

Either bait, or a "you" problem. Either way, brutal.

is there any point in making your own coin on waves as opposed to copy and pasting ethereum code

If you make a verified project and get a verified token, yes you will be making money. If you just make a random token with no project to back it up, it is going to be worthless.

obvious waves shill is obvious

I suppose you just happened to have this on your clip board from earlier?

That's not shilling. I'm letting the guy know that unverified waves tokens are almost all worthless. The projects like "coffee coin" are commodity based and are traded off the value of coffee on several blockchains. Mobile go or cryptos like wBTC and USD token are arbitrated to market value.

I just copied that disclaimer off the waves wallet. It's the first thing you see if you click new account. It should have been the first thing he read.