DGB Invited to Citi Panel

So fuckers, you thought that "losing" that shit-tier competition was the end for DGB?

WELL I GOT NEWS 4 U.

This is the type of shit that gets investors, moneybags, and bankers VERY interested. Do you really think they give a shit about lil competitions? No, the execs themselves, are attending panels and conferences like this.

>DGB Invited to Citi Panel
>So fuckers, you thought that "losing" that shit-tier competition was the end for DGB?

From an outside observer, I believe this is what they call "coping"

>they lost the shit-tier competition hosted by citigroup
>but they got invited to sit on the losers panel for that same competition, it's going to moon
Coooope

How many 6 digit digi holders do we have left on Veeky Forums?

(or millionaires for that matter)

>Shitibyte

Just buy some antshares

the exec themselves are not giving a shit about panels and conferences like this

Is this the same citi panel that completely fucked them in the ass last time?

sitting on 114k bought around 1245-1260 range.
this shit better go up soon.

>calls the citi fintech challenge shit tier
>claims that dgb speaking at the hongkong branch of that exact same challenge is why we should be excited
Way to undermine your own argument you retarded faggot

I'll see you at the dealership my man

>-26.11%
Lol yeah sure

she's waiting for you

Mah bros, 785k here

Bought some more a couple days ago

In at 115.

Rofl, alright that one's funny. Will give you that.

And the fact that they've BEEN asked to sit on the panel AND present their shit is great. Shows they're getting recognised in the Fintech sector.

Also the execs are ABSOLUTELY going to this shit, rather than just sending techies.

Read up on the Consensus 2017 blogs and other news from panels, nearly every blogfag is complaining that there's NOT ENOUGH NERDS, and there's "too many suits". What does that tell you?

Tis what made me invest far more in crypto than originally planned. Usually execs send techies to these conference, but now they're so interested, they're going themselves.

"DGB Alerts then later clarified the statement:
To clarify we are not competing directly for any award tomorrow that is HK based. However as a global Tech 4 Integrity Finalist we have been asked by Citi to demo DiguSign, speak and participate on a panel discussion. We are very honored by their request and we look forward to interacting with several Asia based businesses.

It appears as though Jared's presentation from the Citi Tech Challenge in Singapore made an impact on Citi since they requested him to demo, speak and be a part of a panel discussion. It proves to those who were starting to doubt DGB that there IS some value to their tech.

In the 20 minutes following the message we are already seeing a small spike begin to form in Digibyte's coin value on Bittrex. This could be the end of the stagnant 1-2 weeks the coin has seen sitting around 1000-1200 satoshis."

Hopefully this will lift the price a bit, ready for another big boost as their Global Competition Awards come around in July.

850k here. Held since 30sat.

200k at 370 sats, reporting in

im feelin shills
:0

They didn't lose anything.
Price awards are in a few weeks.

and for everyone else:
These fud comments and threads are hitlerious.
Makes me feel better and better.

time to sell the news, thanks OP.

The fact that they've been asked to demo it, rather than just sit on the panel says a lot.

They know those attending are bloody interested, and they'll all be in Fintech.

>@1070sats

yeah things are really looking up for my bags

HOLY SHIT NIGGER

2K SATS HERE WE COME

THE ONLY COIN THAT WILL RISE TODAY, IT WILL BE THE RAINBOW IN THIS STORM HALLALLOOLA

Since day 1, DGB was declared as LONG TERM INVESTMENT.

I bought DGB when it was 50-130 Sat and crashing to 30 Sat.
I knew the project I knew the team so I HODL'd.

It payed off now and I keep holding.
I'm not some retarded pajeet scum or kiddie investing his first 20$.

Eat shit fudders for fucking over everyone else.
Buy and hold.

It will rise
and it will crash again
rise
and crash hard
walles are keeping it low
retards keep selling with a loss
don't start a hype, let it grow naturally
tell hypers and liars to stfu

Why do you fuckers get so emotionally attached to unremarkable coins?

I made a lot of money of DGB going from 800 to 2200 but why do you guys insist on attacking anyone who was smart enough to realize it's real value and to not autisticly hold when it crashed.

Perhaps DGB will recover, but you guys look like idiots when you desperately shill this shit. Notice how the solid coins do need any shilling.

>realize it's real value
>Perhaps DGB will recover
?
>Notice how the solid coins do need any shilling.
Confirmation bias

Considering Citi is one of the top 20 biggest banks in the fucking world, and they've INVITED DGB to come and not only sit on the panel, but both speak AND demo their tech, I think that should say enough about it's "value".

Thinking on, haven't seen FudFaggot around today either, normally he'd be jumping straight on a DGB thread like this.

Think his pay was only for a weeks worth?

He was going from at least the 15th, every single fucking day.

damn you guys are STILL holding those bags...

I sold at a loss like a month ago and have made that money back 3x....

release your bags or shut the fuck up...

BUY ANS

the presentations will only increase
more connections will be made
more exposure of DGB

this is all the early stages
what coin are you bagholding that was asked to represent their product again? yeah none cause your coin is a total shit coin

DGB is a company with a future you'll be stupid not to have this coin cause you most likely won't be able to afford it at 1$

goodluck to all my fellow DIGIBROS

How did people get so many DGB. I could only purchase 19000 dgbs at 1700. I am elated for user

I have been holding since 2014 when I got it in at 30sat.

Am I going to make it??

Been in since 100sat

You're going to be rich in two years. Filthy rich.

>the shills are STILL trying to offload their bags onto newcoiners

Shoo shoo Pajeeta. Everyone has already seen and debunked your chart

ive never seen so much larping in my life

is this how digibros that got in at 2k cope?

Holding 7MM since 170 sats
Always buy the coins cheap as shit when no one says a god damn word about it then hold and allow time to take its course

damn dude, im 30k dgb from 90 sats. 7mil though, nice

lamest and dumbest meme

I went through the same shit with fuds on ETH when it was 80 cents and then again went through the same shit with LTC when it was 4$ it's like you retards like to be broke and don't know how to or when to choose a coin.. DGB actually has a future

>DGB actually has a future

I put 5,000 dollars into digit bytes.

I just sad as of lately thanks for good news OP

got 20m at 300 sat mad fags?

who pays you