Sold 25% of my ethereum

sold 25% of my ethereum
am i a weak handed cuck?

I sold 50% user, smart move imo

Yes, lmao why you fucking retard?

im weak and scared user
50% of my wallet is in ethereum

The ICO rush was propping the ETH price into a bit of a bubble.

It's down but it's not going to crash entirely. There will come a time when it goes back up.

Depends. Did you make a profit?

If yes, good move

I can't think straight right now. What do you think is gonna be the stable price? I think its gonna go back to around 10% of a bitcoin or about 250$~

But my brain just doesn't compute right now.

yes. if you are lucky and quick you can buy them back cheaper. It will go back up in no time. Those big coins don't just die off just because Veeky Forums fuds them

at least a few of them i bought way back when they were 100$ so yea i did make money.

Awwww a newfag.

I was like you 3 months ago. When ETH was $30. Now I'm like 80% ETH.

You'll see

*hugs*

>Yup

o-ok

That's the thing - nobody knows where it's going to go. Don't listen to anybody who claims to know.

Also never trade your Ethereum when you are feeling emotional about it. That's how you get cucks who sell off their shit at the bottom of a crash right before a major recovery.

If you hang onto it until the next news about it comes it will likely recover to where it was.

I didn't completely cuck out i saw a few opportunities like the ICN spike so i sold ethereum for ICN and it spiked like 50%

but i still feel bad.

Crypto has crashed, burned, and recovered. This cycle happens a lot faster than it does in the traditional world. Typically if you just hang onto your shit, it will eventually recover if you wait long enough.

t-thanks user
I think im gonna go sleep.

>newcoiner
>Buy the ether dip they said
>Buy ether at $315 on coinbase
>Your coins will arrive in one week!
>It keeps sinking

What the actual fuck is the point of coinbase? Now i'm locked in for a week with absolutely no fuckibg way out. Why the fuck would they even make a service that takes a week to fulfill orders?

I'm thinking of calling my bank and saying someone took my info and bought that shit without me knowing.

If you sold when it was above $300 you did fine. Just make sure to buy back in and get some more ETH this time.

I actually did that calling the bank thing before.

Yeah, don't do that.

Coinbase gets very angry when you do that. They will ban you for 3 weeks and refuse to answer your support emails.

When you finally get back in, you won't be allowed to make deposits or purchases so you have to go through another 3 week hell with support. Then, finally, when it's done you will be able to buy $15 worth of coins per week.

You must buy over $2400 worth at a rate of $15 per week ($200 per week via bank transfer) to increase the limit, regardless of the age of your account.

Yeah. So if you try to cancel the bank thing, Coinbase fucks you in the ass. Hard.

$7 next year.

>tfw I sold all my ETH for AntShares yesterday and biz shills said i was retarded

you moved from a russian scam to a chinese one
you're sub-60 IQ

Depends if you sold for fiat or for BTC.

I am not selling for fiat, but I did convert to BTC for now to lay on the safe side.

Not all, just a portion. It was out whack. 73% of my portfolio was in ETH, now it is only 60%.

bought 2 eth 30 mins ago

Actually I'm making tons of money and am most likely more intelligent than you.

Tell me your strategy please.

My strategy right now is going 100% AntShares. They basically stole the best parts from BTC and ETH. So even if the conference tomorrow is shit I'm pretty comfortable bagholding. People underestimate it because it has a childish name but they are planning on rebranding.

Use Gemini. You get it pre-credited and you can buy and sell immediately. You also can buy in at a cheaper price and do arbitage to make a bit more off of your money as well.

This

Are you sure AntShares won't run into same problems ETH has? How do you know they will scale once all the crazy Chinese ICOs start popping up?

Lol post of the day on Veeky Forums

So much truth in this post

Thursday at 2am you'll regret selling

what's up then?

No idea. It could very well run into the same issues. But ETH's market cap is 60x bigger so I don't expect them to solve something ETH hasn't

If you sold for another promising coin, then no. Diversifying is good.
If you sold for fiat however, weakhand/10

bought mine yesterday 5 minutes before the cliff drop
waiting for it to drop more before selling

literally a ManyTurnPoints

What's the play here? Sell all my alts that been doing shit and buy as much Eth as possible? Wait and sell at next high/stable point?

Capitalizations of Etherium is $30,330,549,905, do you think it'll just fall in a week?

>implying this means that there are 30 billion real dollars in ETH

no, but its a big market and I see no reason why it should suddenly fall