Post your reds

Post your reds

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.9160
byteballblog.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I ONLY HOPE THAT ANTS IS ON A MOON MISSION.

you should just check the BTC equivalent though, unless you're going to exit soon, BTC price is all that matter. And accumulate more BTC.

Not too bad I guess

Since you're holding some BTC, you should check out byteball, they give you free coins for linking your BTC.
(You keep them)
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.9160
and my guide here:
byteballblog.wordpress.com/

help

Down 5k due to a week of red and I'm not even remotely upset.

Crypto has kill my emotions..

Sorry user that hurts to see

i had put $1000 in BCN a couple months ago and then i went to the moon lol

then i cashed out like a few weeks ago, but here's where it was at when before i took most of it out :3

glad i did. left like uh, $5000 in there and its fluctuated and now im down to $4000

Am I going to make it bros?

>that metroid icon
what is it?

Good call on the RLC, that is gonna be huge.

Just messenger

-$1k due to ETH dropping

I felt the need to sell ant and buy this shit. I got the feeling I will regret this for the rest of my life, but fuck it

Thanks, I think so too. I got in at ico and sold most of it @ 40k to increase my eth Holdings.

Probably gonna sell my mgo and CHC to buy back in RLC.

forgot this

Holy shit. Nice

Eh, could be worse

>you should just check the BTC equivalent though
fuck man
it's still bad

Getting wrecked across the board, but ETH hurts the most.

I wonder how the Status people feel.

mfw I lost your entire portfolio in the last day

kill me

no humble brag that was half my portfolio gone

margin trading is a bitch

I am expecting CFI to get up to 7700 satoshi which is where is my purchase order.
I'm going to make lots of money with this beauty. At least 5x.

fucking assholes laughing all the way to the Bugatti dealership

Last week I was at 7k. ANS got me from there all the way to this. I sold a portion off at a high point and now I put it into ETH during it's "crash". I could have made more in hindsight (like up to $20k) but I wasn't at home during the time sadly.

>no BTC

Because I converted it all to ETH. Waiting for some news and gonna hop on over to LTC or fiat as a safe haven until BTC shitstorm is over. That's pretty much the plan for now. I don't hold anything long-term because crypto moves too fast IMO. I would rather take profits while I can and make money consistently than hold and have too many big losses. This philosophy has gotten me from my initial $500 investment to where I'm at right now, so I think it's working for me so far. I haven't actually put any more fiat in but I might soon on LTC if Bitcoin dips hard.

Invested 200 bucks in lisk/waves ico, watched those fuckers drop for a year just to explode in a minute....i'm hodling those bad boys although basic economy teaches you to do the opposit

Give it to me straight guys, am I gona be broke?

Looks like youre already broke son

Just kill me already

Just for reference 17.4 mil COP = 2.24 BTC

Looks like my picks for today were the right ones, but I think I'm actually going to sell my ETH in a bit for BTC to get some extra BTC value off of it. Just waiting a little longer until I can get a good amount off. It's really a gamble for me at this point, I either wait for some news on Ethereum and risk a portion or sell it off now for BTC to get a bit extra BTC. Then put that into LTC for a safe haven. Good plan?

Literally everything I'm hodling right now is red. I just can't even.

This is just a phase, right?

mkaes more sense to post btc value

>ltc ALL IN

I'm most comfy i bet

Protip from someone who grinded from nothing to past 10k: Buy shit that isn't shilled on Veeky Forums. Only exception is if you some a ton of buy orders being made in quick succession and the volume is really pumping hard.

I saw that with ANS and jumped on because of the volume jumping so fast. It hits FOMO levels quick and that's how you make quite a lot of money. The same happened with RDD which is what turned my $500 into around 2k. You need to know when to let go as well. Another tip: Don't become a bagholder or get invested in any of this emotionally. If it's not making you money and it keeps dropping don't be afraid to sell at a small loss and make it up on something going up faster than your loss.

here are my reds

fuck my life into pieces

Not feeling too upset tho because I've only put in 3k. so I've never actually hit a "dip". everything is either "i've made a LOT of money today" or "I made some money today"

Goddamn
Bigballs longshot here

it's all profit anyway, i already cashed out my initial investment

alright this one has to be joke

seriously

thanks

im totally out now tho

been here since the rise in 2013

bitcoin is all head and shoulders and it's gonna drag all the shit coins to hell

Here's where i was on may 5th

I originally started like.. with literally $46in 2016, because i got into the Ethereum classic craze and lost enough toward the end of that to withdrew at a loss last summer.

I had put that remaining $46 into NEOSCOIN because FUCK IT and walked away

Then last winter it shot up and i suddenly had like, $200 to play with, and i shorted and moved it around all the way up to $1200

then last spring, poloniex announced it was delisting a number of currencies including VOX, which i was ALL in at the time, and my $1200 became $600

and that $600 i got back up to $1000

The rest was history

THO my biggest regret was not taking that $30,000 and putting it into ethereum because ETH was worth $176 at the time.

I couldve transformed that 30k to like 60k... but o well, i cashed out.
$100 to $100,000 aint half bad

and im canadian, so that actually means closer to $50,000 for me

err, may 12th...

100 to 30,000 i mean

holy fuck im retarded with numbers today

in ANY CASE, i cant wait for this current crash cus there will be fluctuation in bitcoin over the next couple months in the range of $1000 before it settles down to probably $800 or something in the fall

Colombian Peso = COP

I wish.

here's where i was on March 28th this year!

I guess also, anyone feel free to ask me whatever or advice on what to do because i feel im part of that tiny percentile of people in crypto who made a year's salary on a miniscule investment

>all that LTC
Jelly

I'd wish I could afford more MYST and ARK.

Could be worse but it's still good.

Lol bullshit.

lol I don't believe you man
prove me wrong
13vvA7VJBYD4UPtXbmt4GmrAqJd4FDKx5S

ANTS SAVE ME

Real talk though I hope you faggots got in early enough that you aren't losing sleep over this

tfw bitbean is the only coin in the green

Mah nigga bitbean

:(

What happened to ARK :'l

I don't even care.

1BNa7DLGQBmPk7jU9L4HZgEvVVTD8nKEkH
>KEkH
Sure kiddo