AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xItEAJn3M6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=xItEAJn3M6M

>holding ARK instead of RDD

I just bought 1K more

you people who keep buying and keep having faith are some strong willed people. i got out a long time ago. the shit just keeps sinking. now to 23800? and the volume is getting super low. its about to slip down to the 4th page of bittrex. if it moons, you guys deserve every penny and then some for your strong hands. things just seemed too grim for me

A lot of the guys who are still holding, like me, bought in early and pulled out our original investments after it mooned. Holding my 2k ark to the end because idgaf

I'm still holding my 2.4k ARK. I'd like to have 5k by the end of the month

thank fucking god i got out of this shitshow yesterday after ages of hodling

WHY

literally just sold my waves for ark

Good. Sell the dip and feed the whale!

Literally every coin is dipping hard right now

Don't worry

To my fellow ARK-bearing Veeky Forumsraelis...

1300 ark. about to buy another 1k ark
this shit is holy maria's blessing.
thats right. The mother of Jesus is now the mascot of Ark. And she tells you to get on.

Kek

i'm losing so much money i might just have to sell to at least get some money back. Fuck this scam coin i can't believe i saw potential in this

The volume is low because anyone who has invested in this knows that this isn't a pnd scam or some ico hype bullshit and they are holding it off the exchange and in the wallet. Which is what makes the Ark system work. Yes, trading crypto is fun and extremely profitable if you do it correctly and without involving your faggot emotions, but some people believe in the future of crypto and the tech behind it and are investing in the future.

If you researched you would see that this team is taking their time and being cautious. They are watching the market and seeing what works and what fails. When Eth eventually becomes inoperable because of the intense amount of bloat, then Ark will be able to provide relief for future companies. They won't just be offering all these startups their own coin, they will be offering them a way to start their own blockchain. They are providing a solution, which is more than you can say about the majority of this fuck ass "innovative" bullshit.

>mfw hodling my 5k ark with hands of furious adamantium

+1 for statement
-1 for blepe.

kys

t. pepe-loyalist

ps. holy maria's blessing upon you fellow arklet

what future lamboland arkers are going to look like

Not sure what to buy anons, more ANT, more ARK, or more ETH

ETH seems like an easy $50 - $100 per coin, but I see greater gains in the other two

Opinions?

Arkies are finally about to get served for their arrogant HODL faith and I fucking love it.

Just wait until Friday. It'll crash under $0.50, and then the REAL panic will set in.

Half the Arkies who loaded up on thousands of coins will rush to unload as quickly as they can at a loss. Sure, a few delusional HODLers will cling on as it stagnates well under $0.50 forever, quietly mumbling to all who will listen about this coin having a moon in the future.

Face it: you got conned.

Very, very, VERY hard by yet another memecoin disguised as something professional with good fundamentals.

Ark was never that. The smart people here tried to warn you.

Now you get to watch Stratis, Iconomi, and PIVX cuck you out of the top 10 lunar growth you swore Ark would have.

Go cry, Arkies. Especially those of you who went balls deep on this shit and will lose your chances to catch a legitimate power coin before the moon.

Just don't buy Ark. Anything is better than becoming another blind, dirt worshipping Arkie.

Nice trips, but I'm screenshotting this post to cuck you when ark hits $50.

Even if it goes sub $0.5 I'll still be up. HODLing it since 9.5ksats you FUDder fag.

I've lost more money in a single hand of blackjack, the current losses mean absolutely nothing compared to the gains to be had.

Fellow arkies, short at 84 cents and catch the next dip.

yes, that's an A, good job

Mate the team is a bunch of potheads and 1 competent dev from lisk. If you have a listen to the 1 hour interview you can tell the lisk developer is doing most of the work.

You'd know all this if you took the time to research coins before throwing money blindly at it.

Plus the white paper reads like it was written by a 15 year old. No technical writing just marketing bs

Please, please do, braindead Arkie.

And when it goes under $0.50, I'll be here to gloat all fucking week. It's the only thing I've been looking forward to for months, and now it's so fucking close I can taste it.

You have no idea how hard we're gonna kick off our shoes when Arkies start to scream and cut themselves.

Like, holy, holy shit.

Like, I'm already compiling playlists of funeral organ dirges to upload here when everyone except the dumbest Arkies pronounce the coin dead.

Like, I'm planning to start asking every homeless person I see next year why they bet everything in Ark just so I can point and laugh.

Like, I'm planning to send toilet paper printed with the Arkie logo to every member of the actual Ark team, plus juiceboxers full of pig's blood, just to remind these stupid memeing fucks how many dumb NEET suicides they've got on their hands from shilling this literal downiecoin.

I'd say eat my shit, Arkies, but that's pretty much a given anyway. No one except the vilest toilet creeper is dumb enough to buy up this fuckshit coin in the first place.

Arkies are the shit-gulping scavengers of the crypto world, and soon you'll be locked into the untouchable caste forever while REAL coins cuck everything you ever loved or cared about.

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHHA

And it's already recovering

>having weak hands

these are great, I haven't laughed this hard in a while

but seriously, this frogposter probably has the greatest stores of all, and just wants to be higher on top when ARK goes lunar

Just sold

I lost around $5000 because of you asshole

jokes on you. im gonna buy the dip.

now it will be hard on you selling your gf for some ark, but i will make it easy on you and give you 1.5 the regular price, which gives you a hefty sum of 3 ark for a a nice night out for your lady.

BUY HIGH SELL LOW BITCH

Fucking lmao. Some of the funniest shit ive read on biz

what is the name of that 3 cubes coin?

Lol, I'm honestly baffled. I'm totally mind-boggled how moronic these people must be to have invested in ARK. I mean, really? ARK? I used to believe anybody could become rich if they worked hard enough, but the fact that people with low enough IQ to ACTUALLY invest in ARK exist...? I may have to re-evaluate my standpoint. Some people must be doomed to mediocrity and a lower existence, it seems. ARK "investors" must lament their unfortunate fate, as they have fallen under this category

That feel when almost fell for the ark meme when i was diversifying and it was at 12k sats, but i fell for the SHIFT meme instead, thank god.

Will you listen to this fag or Warren Buffett Veeky Forums?

Aaaand the walls come back.

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING
IM IN CHARGE HEREE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So much fud itt, I don't give a fuck about picking up pennies in front of the steamroller. Ark is three months old with an active, professional dev team. Go chase yield elsewhere, I'm not investing in ark for a pump. Hulk hands faggots, if this project works we cash out in banker suicides. Worst case scenario: my grand kids will ask why I don't drive a lambo, I tell them I sold it for their freedom.

I just want the devs to fix the top accounts page :(

>ark works and hits 1 bajillion
"Thank god I held. Now, to gloat to the weak hands."
>ark hits .0000000001 sat
"Time to buy."
>what's really going to happen
"Guys, why is ARK forking to LSK? Guys?"

>it keeps falling
This sucks desu

Price is stabilizing
Only up from here.

This is nothing.

Check price in 3 months :-)
We're gonna make it

should I trade my MNE (relatively stable rn because it's so low market cap) for Ark right now?

Already have 1200 ark. I want to ride this ship for the next few years.

ARK is the shit guys, im loving the biz pool (or whatever its called)

Like the other user said, just accumulate, stake, and wait for the devs to finish

This is easily a $10 coin within 12 months

Now low enough for me to finish my acquisition, waiting for < 0.0002

As someone that sold over 2000 ETH for 2.7 BTC that I brought for 0.5 BTC I have learnt that value of strong hands that hard way.

Are we gonna make it arkbros?

ARK is doomed, plz panic sell.

Mr. Hulk Hands (me) bought in at the wrong time. No big deal though.

It's a 3 month old coin. We've got a while to go. Keep fudding Veeky Forumsfags.

>mfw buying this dip after selling my ANS
I'll have made an additional 3,400 Ark, fuck lads this Ark dip is amazing.

It's still looking for a floor, I'm hoping for somewhere around 18k sato.

I'm not patient enough for that. Getting on the ANS moon was risky enough for me so I'm just going to sit and be comfy buying at 24k.

why is everyone freaking out? this is not some random shitcoin
have patience and remember that you're not making any losses unless you sell like the weak handed bitch
after so many dips user should've learned by now

babbys first dip

I'm only here because I mined $8 worth of dogecoins in 2013 and forgot about them. Now I have $50 in doge and $350 in ark, plus another ~$90 that I'm playing with on bittrex, all without spending a single cent on anything but electricity. What I'm looking for is another coin I can forget about for a few years and have it be up 3000% when I check. That's Ark.
In 2020 I do it again, and in 2023, and after that I'm a millionaire, just in time to buy an old missile silo to survive The Second American Civil War: Black Strikes Back.
Once the dust settles and the survivors unite with Russia under Supreme General Musk, we will depart this gay earth to start a new human species on Mars.

Doge got a lot of people into crypto, I brought $20 worth on BTC @ ~$700 and spent it on DOGE @ 24 sato only to sell at 200 sato and buy Mint and get another 5 fold. Today I have ~$11,000 in crypto and keep it growing.

Thanks Doge.