Which historical leader sucked the most dicks?

Which historical leader sucked the most dicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

elixirofknowledge.com/2010/11/cleopatra-and-religious-sex-customs-of.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobunaga

Messalina

Is Claudius history's biggest cuck?

>sucked the most dicks
Probably Catherine the Great. Allegedly all she did was sleep around while her lov- I mean advisors did everything administrative for her.

I think Justinian is.

He married a literal whore who not only cucked the shit out of him but also basically ruled in his place while he was licking her lovers' cum off her feet.

ur mom

lmao

Cleopatra supposedly sucked 100 in one night
>women in power

Empress Irene.

Justinian was only cucked by one wife though. Claudius was cucked left right and centre.

NUT

The Queen of Bithynia

Only that Theodora passed laws against forced prostitution. As it seems, being a whore in fact does not mean that you fuck everything in sight, what a surprise.

Stop listening to that wacko monk who obviously hated both of them

>implying efficient delegation isn't the most important leadership skill an autocrat can have

I want peter iii posters to leave

man of every woman, woman of every man

>efficient delegation
It wasn't efficient. Look at Potemkin.

Hard mode: XX century leaders

Cixi

Esther in the OT.

Yeah but Messalina out-whored a literal whore and fucked everyone in the empire then married another guy while Claudius was out of town and started moving everything into the guy's house.

Also Procopious said Justinian's head would fly around the palace or whatever so he's not the most reliable source on how shitty people are.

cleopatra

elixirofknowledge.com/2010/11/cleopatra-and-religious-sex-customs-of.html

probably bullshit but I believe it

Potemkin had personal flaws, but the dude was also responsible for the seizure of Crimea, the establishment of Sevastopol, and the creation of the Black Sea fleet. Those things were absolutely essential for Russia's meteoric rise between Catherine's reign and the eventual collapse in the Crimean War.

don't let Paul's smear campaigns fool you

quality > quantity

the look in her eye, you just KNOW she didn't need to actually fuck a horse

grigory potemkin is known to be THE most hung guy in the russian empire, possibly one of the biggest in the continent. his cock has been described as "like a madeira bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival yermolev and shorty naryshkin. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed catherine's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with grigory barely able to force it past the knob, and the empress moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire verst, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on grigory's throbbing urod, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

You just posted her.

Every day we fall further from God's light.

>ywn have a qt trap emperor waifu

Credible source on that? Thats right, there is none