How does one escape the reincarnation soul trap?

so its established by now that once you die your soul is simply reincarnated back into another life form with your memories erased. how does one escape this fat? can history provide clues on how to escape?

>so its established by now that once you die your soul is simply reincarnated back into another life form
>so its established by now
>its established

just b one wit brahman man

do the worst shit imaginable?

Mediation, prayer, fasting, reading sacred scripture, following sacred scripture, etc.

Reincarnation is a gift not a trap.

>he doesn't seek to break the cycle
t.slave

>Escaping from something that doesn't even exist

literally running away from nothing.

I don't like the idea but there's something worse. Actually reliving your past live all over again. Without any memories. I immediately think about all the bad stuff that happened to me and to think that I can experience this again, even without memories, is horrible.

Finding a way to escape endless reincarnation is the entire point of Buddhism. Just look that shit up.

>established

Life is amazing. I'm sorry you would rather waste it sitting on your butt all day trying not to think about anything, realizing that you really can't, only to have your guru say to you that it's not the goal that matters, it's the path, but hey, at least you're not outside having fun like the unenlightened rabble right? All the while your guru is scoring tons of gullible western chicks on the side when you're not looking. Sucks being a cuck, I guess. Meditate so that on your next incarnation you're not a born loser.

>I am happy as a slave therefore everyone should be slaves
Through the teachings of Odin and Christ can you escape the hell that is the non-European "life" cycle.

Not him, but why do you consider life to be slavery?

Karma is spiritual usury. The only way you can rid yourself of this awful spiritual debt is by asking Jesus to take on the debt in your stead, which is what he died doing after all. Only after acknowledging that you have sinned and that Jesus died to absolve you of your sins can you transfer them to Jesus.

This would be a good way to convert Hindus.

A Christian Asatru syncretist? That's a new one. Props having an original thought and being needlessly divisive.

>In Old English gospels, the commonest word for "the physical world," was Middangeard (Old Norse Midgard), literally "the middle enclosure" (see yard (n.1)), which is rooted in Germanic cosmology.

>how does one escape this fat?
Exercise you lazy piece of shit.

A slave to whom? I have what the billions of dead envy, and if i can take the whole cake from the banquet i'm sure as shit going to do it.

just stop being my dude

>"billions" of dead envy some random loser on Veeky Forums.
"billions" might be a stretch but some of the dead might envy you if they got to know you. Not for reasons you think they would envy you, however.

Then again if the dead in question have transcended the reincarnation cycle they certainly do not envy you.

What is the difference between reincarnation existing and it not existing if nobody remember any of their other lives?

The whole thought is 100% irrelevant

found the archon shills

Don't believe in spooks, thats how

From a molecular point of view it's true, whatever you are will decompose and eventually be further broken down and reused by other organisms, be it flora or fauna or both.

Also from this pount of view, you, I and everone else alive today are made of the particles of the deceases. If there is such a thing as a soul or immutable sense of identity, we are all someone else's leftovers. Millions of tiny (You)'s are part of me. It's a very spoopy thought.

holy shit dude just become enlightened its not hard lmao

Achieving nirvana or satori through decades of spiritual and ascetic practice

What if I enjoy living life here on Earth?

t.slave

What if i launch my body into space, preserving it in near absolute 0 temperature and vacuum until the heat death of the universe?

your corpse will eventually disintegrate and the remaining molecules will be spread across the cosmos and be absorbed by life on other planets, and you will be reborn with many lives; this is how cats are created