Who is your historyfu?

Who is your historyfu?

such a lust for revenge

In 1972, at the age of 5, I witnessed Carl Bernstein Senpai become a journalistic hero on my family's TV. My parents explained what was happening in a way that I could understand at such a young age. He not only covered the Watergate break-in, but through masterful investigative journalism was a key figure in exposing it. It was like a combination of truth-finding detective work mixed with socially transformative storytelling to further the causes of justice and honesty. This would define who I was as a person, for the rest of my life I would seek to honor and fulfill the values he had shown me as a young boy.

I would be successful. Though sometimes failing to measure up to his level of mastery, I always sought to improve my work, to bring honest news to the American people. I also noticed that in the preventative side of Carl Senpai's work he was no less masterful, cultivating an image that was a mix of hardened, resolved academic muster and grandfatherly warmth. You wanted to trust him just by looking at him, and he wanted you to make him earn that trust. Just as he had inspired a big part of my career, I decided to pay him an homage by adopting some of the traits of his persona, even fancying that he would notice this tip of the hat and approve. I certainly wouldn't have minded anyone else noticing my honorific imitation.

But then something magical happened, the perfect night and the perfect moment. In the middle of breaking the key part of this generation's Watergate, a story on intelligence issue suggesting coordination between Trump associations and Russians, I had Carl Senpai on as a guest. We were both wearing our signature glasses. In the middle of our discussion he looked at me in the eye through the camera and gave this proud smile. He knew. Having been a parental figure before, he was now like a brother to me. We were peers.

Maude Fealy

All I want in life is a reverse trap hussar жeнa.

>reverse trap hussar

Thanks for new fetish bro.

Hands down, Anne Frank

Go away Jeff.

Total babe

Mississippi 6 at best.

luvya Masha

Best saintfu coming through. I'm not even a Catholic.

:3 :3 Oh lord

asphyxiation is a patrician fetish

to bad she got blacked

I am black bro

Make way junior.

Why isn't he wearing pants

>he

anime is shit. they all look the same.
but i guess thats because asians all look the same

Since when was Patton a woman?

Asians think all white people look the same. You get used to the people you grow up around.

>not realizing all the anime drawings of male historical figures didn't change their gender but just made them traps

Even better

Kill yourself, SJW kike

>liking Patton
>being SJW or a Kike
user...

>traps
>SJW
trap =/= trans, let alone snowflake genders like celestial manbearpig

Trans is a prettier word though

all faggotry, mutantry, and marxoidal neo-atheo-communist degeneracy aids Social JEWISH globalism

>trap =/= trans
Tell that to /gif/, /aco/, and /trash/.

why did Christian IX's blood produce such qts

this

Lies.