Get in now or cry later

Get in now or cry later.

>buy my bags: the post

>FUD: the post
Triple by Friday.

thats what you said when this had apparently hit the "bottom" at 10000. then again at 9000. now its on its way to 8000. i think ill wait, thanks.

I'm impressed you can hold those bags and type at the same time.

Got at 14.5k
Praying for raise

Alright, I got >muh 5k. It can pump now :)

I bet your holding Bancor, cuck.

Nope. Aside from BTC, my biggest holdings right now are CFI and MYST, both of which are down 30%.

Why are you FUDding then? 2 great coins with huge profit waiting. Which Lambo dealership will I see you at?

at 5k, maybe

Buy now or regret. Vol goin up

Bought at 13k, sold at 9k. It's really painful shit to watch when ICO from random negress is mooning right after coming to exchange.

I can see this in 6k area, then I'll probably rebuy.

>buying high selling low

Buy high sell low, classic Veeky Forums strat.

Say what you want. I'm +120% in last week.

CFI was my only fuckup and I regret it for jumping in too quickly.

I am already in, and brought the big dip at 13k, I am ready to the MOON!

Lol sure you are boss

I wish you the same gains, hopefully even from CFI.

Peace out.

With even more normies pouring into the market by the minute and and many startups discovering ICOs as a way to obtain an obscene amount of funding while lacking any quality control whatsoever .. This should be a no brainer, srs.

Generally, you want to have a coin before it's listed on Bittrex, not buy it right after it's listed. Lower volume nearly always means lower prices, so as the initial wave of interest subsides the coin tends to lower in value until an event related to the coin occurs.

That's common sense. Right after it was listed it was 40k and I waited for the ''bottom'' at 13k. Mooned to 19k but struggled after that. I always had 5k in my mind for entry but that's the greed in cryptoworld, what could I say.

I bought in 12k sat and I'm hoping for it to fall to 7k to buy more.
I'm going to make lots of money on that coin yet. My expectation is for up to 40k sat.
I think it's the cheapest currency so far.

I'm actually up 141.49% on the week and a lot of that is from buying CFI at $0.10 in the ICO

This and FLDC wil moon. No doubt.

I like the idea of future icos having a coufoundit stamp of approval. Over time and after variously successful projects CoFoundit is going to be a trusted name in the industry.

Right around that time is when crypto will be going normie even more.

GET IN NOW, THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

A BIG GREEN CANDLESTICK SIGNALS WHALES TO PUMP THE SHIT OUT OF IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh fuck!!!! I was wanting it to stop for me to buy more with my purchase order on 8k sat and now I'm going to end up making money in that coin because someone decided to go up now.

IT'S STILL NOT TO LATE Veeky Forums, DO NOT LET THIS ONE SLIDE PAST YOUR FINGERS.

Got in at 9k, current have 303 CFI.
Hope this weekend it moons

Starting to show some pump activity. Wish I grabbed some more at 9k.

Its trying to break above 10k again, even with the low volume it but as it can easily go back down again for hours
>click the images with a surfboard, RIDE THE WAVES

Bought in at 9500, RSI has been bouncing off support nicely, creating a sideways consolidation period, risk/reward is higher than most right now.

transferred more btc over just in time to grab some more CFI before it begins the ascent.

Are you seriously trying to apply technical analysis to a cryptocurrency?

Nothing crypto does makes any technical sense. When was the last time you saw someone sell 80% OF THE GOLD ON THE PLANET IN 0.5 SECONDS so the price went down to 10 cents an ounce?

This is one of the most undervalued coins out there right now. This shit is going to be huge!

wow this piece of shit is finally recovering

just another 80k sats and we're back to where i bought in

>tfw bought that dip at 8300 already up 20%

Thanks for holding my bags kind user

>wow this piece of shit is finally recovering
>finally
it's been on the exchange for 2 days..

What the hell is wrong with people, it went up to 11,000 but people sold cheap as fuck.

This is the type of question bag holders ask.

Looking good guys, congrats to those who bought the dip.

I bought it in the ICO but I decided to buy a bit of the dip

im on bittrex, can i buy this with some ETH or do i have to convert my eth to btc to buy?

you should be able to with ETH. in the link at the top where it says BTC-CFI, change the BTC to ETH

Couldnt break any further than 10k tonight. oh well

No biggie. Great time to accumulate. This will 100% moon in the coming weeks.