Antshares

Talk ants here. Will we moon at the conference or just be another minecraft meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

antshares.org/en-US
antshares.org/Home/new
youtube.com/watch?v=SgF42jlEEIs
youtube.com/watch?v=pf9YQfWErOA
youtu.be/_hI0qMtdfng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eternal bagholder detected

we will moon, trust me friend

checked

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

put ants in the middle with eth and another one for left and right

fucking noans

Mindcraft meme even though I wish it weren't so.

when is the conference

When should I sell faggots? Before or after the conference? What is your feeling telling you. I feel like rebranding will do no good, so probably selling during the conference at the peak.

Set stop limit orders at your price points and hold half through the conference. buy back when it dips after

I'm gonna sell at the start of the conference probably.

Gut says before but my meme dreams say it'll leave this galaxy afterwards and I'll wanna kill myself

As a former DGB holder, this made me laugh. What if I told you I invented the meme contest...

>there are actual "people" investing their money into companies like Google and Apple instead of a Chinese cartoon ant

Jesus Christ, when will they learn

Do what your gut tells you. Me thinks selling before this conference is a bad idea.

Ethereum is a garbage Ponzi scheme that people only like because it made them money. Antshares will literally be in the coin market cap number 2 spot within year and people have begun selling off their ETH for ANS

bullish piercing pattern bears losing control soon

will this insect coin pull a 'DGB' panic sell post-conference fag episode tonight.?

Zcash.

That shit's going to get a huge boost when Alphabay enables it.

This. AIDSfaggot is done. All hail the ants

Easy, sell half before the conference and the other half you hold or sell depending on how the conference goes.

i warned biz this would moon

When did you buy? I sold some a couple days ago and am holding my initial 250 at 68k.

Conference schmomfrence.

This is a rebranding event with smart asian computer nerds talking.

Not gonna dip.

I can't wait for the collective suicide of all the FUDs

I bought it at like 4.5$ per ant

them profits doe

Did the chinks hack coinbase to cause the eth panic JUST in time for antshares BIG REVEAL?

Neither. We'll rise, probably, but we also probably won't beat the ATH right now because everybody's nervous as shit and the pump and dumpers are in vogue. It also won't be a minecraft coin because unlike digibyte, Antshares has microsoft and Alibaba's support. It's not going to end up toilet water if you're willing to hold. It will eventually breakout good and if you just keep buying and holding, you'll make good money.

they sold their eth to buy ant

I wouldn't put it past them. Just hold onto the chink meme with all of your goddamn might. They WILL take us to lamboville

who dat? no homo

will this go past 400k? it won't won't it?

Gave me a good chuckle.

ANS will drop down post conference and quickly climb back up. By quickly i mean 1-2 days. My gut tells me to see before conference and buy back in when i think we are near bottom. I got 1200 ANS from around 3$

It's there right now, dipshit.

>jewgle and GAPEple
Lol

Digibyte went down the shitter because they were promised to win citi bank but they didn't. This one isn't a contest, all the events were already pointed out.

420k typo

ANS and DGB have nothing in common apart from both having a very stupid logo

People are now realizing that ETH is a ponzi scheme made by a autistic millennium who looks like a survivor from URSS famine time, so they are looking for alternatives.

I personally welcome or new asian overlords.

Ah. Well in that case, it was there an hour ago.

Who will be the secret guest?
Vitalik Buterin,Bill Gates or Donald Trump?

BLAZE IT 420 FGGT

>Google and Apple
Enjoy your 1% gains after a year

Just out of curiosity, who's holding even if there's a decline after the conference?

Dubs and I'll sell now

I can't believe people actually bought digital dollars from a Russian AIDS patient

BUY ANS

If Microsoft announce something big the price is going to go through the roof. Like 50 or more in a few days.

Google employee here. What if I pull the pipe on your shitposting line right naa?

>Guy on the left.. beta body language, sloppy appearance, probably doesn't take pride or have confidence in his work
>Guy on the right.. BASED ant merchant, ready to talk business, appearance neat and cares about the fine details of his work

kill yourself

So I'm just a secondary coinbasefag who just started crypto stuff.

What is the best way to buy and sell ANS?

Google manager here. What if I pull the pipe on your contract like right naa?

Not sure who's playing 4d chess... us, or the chinks.

Jack Ma.

Guaranteed.

Coinbase hack proves it.

antshares.org/en-US
antshares.org/Home/new

Which countdown is the correct one?

bittrex

This will replace eth in an instant as the 2nd crypto coin.

bears losing the control, forecasting high price

Take a time machine to yesterday when soccer moms were panic selling at 290.

Thanks.

Im holding at least 10 ANS till 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=SgF42jlEEIs

def the chinks. but that's ok cause they want ants at $1000.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES ANTSHARES EVEN DO? I don't read chinese.

Bill Gates here, what if I buy Google and pull that seat out from under your lazy ass?

It was nice of him to bring his autistic HIV positive brother-in-law to the conference.

Chinese eth basically. But better :)

looks kawaii

youtube.com/watch?v=pf9YQfWErOA

god damn look at that 450k buy wall

There is an English whitepaper available. You can find it easily.

ponzi live cooked dogs

sell wall i mean

Are any of you even looking at the charts? We are going up, up, up

top fukken kek

Is it going to pump or dump?
I'm going into an exam and won't be out for a while.

Should I buy in before or after the conference Veeky Forumsbros?

We moon now

After I think. I feel it will drop at the conference. But who knows. Should have bought this morning. Good luck on the exam.

>bree

RISE MY LITTLE ANTS. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE CHINESE NATIONALISM.

after itll go up before the conference and their will be a dip by weak hands

Thank you based user

it's too risky to buy now. JUST wait till it hit the wall again. in 10 min.

Fuck, I have to go to the gym, but I can't look away from the screen

train, bitches love muscles.

Sold my entire portfolio to buy 5k ants. My friends think I'm retarded but it takes fat nuts to become a millionaire. Probably going to baghold even if this conference sucks ass.

What kind of gains do you care about most, user? That is the question.

fucking same ugh

um the conference is in china, are we gonna have a translator or something so we know if its a shitcoin or not?

China man here. Can confirm rice bags are filling up!

god I'm gonna be so rich off this shit

Honestly I don't even know

I just threw money at it and made free cash

>We're hitting antism levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Next thread must begin with this pic. 10/10

WE'RE GOOINGGG TO DAA MOOOOON

OFFICIAL ANTHEM:

youtu.be/_hI0qMtdfng

check reddit

Please tell me you at least bought it yesterday when it was down to almost 300k sat

Tx user. And It's true.